Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Help with my profile!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Help im new here and i have not had any luck at all please is there anyone out there who could help me with my profile to make it work?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

And.....yet another one.....and he hasn't had a meet in SEVEN WHOLE WEEKS!!!!!!

What's the ratio on here men to women? 400 to 1 , 500, more....

Simple numbers game really!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

You might want to check out this thread.

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/support/63845

over a year ago

In addition to reading the thread from _yrdwoman is advise you to take out references to FF as thats even rarer than a single bi female on here and loremove the rant about being crap at swinging. The fact that you can't accomodate will puta lot of people off. Good to see a face pic tho. Good luck.

over a year ago

To echo what's been said above. Lose the moan as it's a big turn-off.

Think about the impression you are giving with your profile:-

"bored straight male"

"are u looking to expand my sexual experiences"

"Any ladies out there wishing to show me what i can only watch and dream off"

"Maybe two ladies or one to show me things i have only watched in Movies and wished i could have some of that lol"

It's all very "me me me" which will be off putting. You need to sell "You" basically, as someone stated above there are a lot (seriously A LOT) of guys competing for a much smaller number of couples/single women. Think about what makes you stand out from the crowd, and sadly "Pulse, penis & horny" doesn't cut it!

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"In addition to reading the thread from _yrdwoman is advise you to take out references to FF as thats even rarer than a single bi female on here and loremove the rant about being crap at swinging. The fact that you can't accomodate will puta lot of people off. Good to see a face pic tho. Good luck."

Why would he need to take out the reference to meeting FF couples if that is what he is wants?

OP - I would leave it in and you never know one day you might just get the chance to meet 2 females at once, it might be rare but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen!

over a year ago

"And.....yet another one.....and he hasn't had a meet in SEVEN WHOLE WEEKS!!!!!!

What's the ratio on here men to women? 400 to 1 , 500, more....

Simple numbers game really!"

...... & your helping the OP how ¿ To the OP maybe get your self to few clubs or a socials don't just rely on fab. Oh make sure when you message ppl READ there profiles in full.

* S¡Ts iN CrYp¡T * -|-

By *issyslut_lbwfTV/TS
over a year ago

Walthamstow

Well I've been on here for three weeks and had a few meet ups. Try being active in the chatrooms, that helps a lot. And as somebody else said, be more positive.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"To echo what's been said above. Lose the moan as it's a big turn-off.

Think about the impression you are giving with your profile:-

"bored straight male"

"are u looking to expand my sexual experiences"

"Any ladies out there wishing to show me what i can only watch and dream off"

"Maybe two ladies or one to show me things i have only watched in Movies and wished i could have some of that lol"

It's all very "me me me" which will be off putting. You need to sell "You" basically, as someone stated above there are a lot (seriously A LOT) of guys competing for a much smaller number of couples/single women. Think about what makes you stand out from the crowd, and sadly "Pulse, penis & horny" doesn't cut it!"

Everything above...seriously why wud i meet someone bored!

Post new Message to Thread