FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Profile advice - Any tips on improving it?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi everyone

We've finished creating our profile and hope it's inviting. We understand a couple looking for a bi-woman is commonplace, so we are well aware we'll have to work to make it happen and reach out there.

Before we do that we could use some honest (critical?) feedback from the more experienced FABers on our profile; did we miss anything important that others would be looking for so that we can make improvements?

Many thanks

Mr&Mrs PS

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I don't meet couples but one of the gripes, when profile advice is asked for, is that there's no pics of the man.

You've got that covered nicely

over a year ago

Haha, yes it seemed only fair to have us both

By *istress-MazikeenWoman
over a year ago

bolton

From what I have read previously, single women want a totally bi woman, not curious.

over a year ago

"From what I have read previously, single women want a totally bi woman, not curious.

"

It's not that Mrs PS is Bi at all, just like many women she loves the idea of a sexy female to have fun with, and it's a more comfortable starting point when this is all new

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I don't see anything wrong with it at all. Make sure you chat to people for quite some time before meeting and put in hoops to avoid time wasters e.g. A phone call or cam viewing.

Post new Message to Thread