FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Lack of erection/ semi hard on.

Jump to newest
 

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm now fully recovered from prostate cancer. But alas it has left me unable to get an hard erection. Are there any couples or single women, who enjoy having lots of _ral done to them and lots of finger playing only. Then I'm happy to meet you xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anger69104Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

I'm in the same predicament, and offer the same here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

if you can get a semi hardon you may want to try a cock ring, it helps keep it hard , for a few quid it may be worth a try,

they trap incomeing blood and prevent it flowing back to the body

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thank you. I will try. But I do not get very hard

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ral DMan
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Dont mean to sound dumb but how do you know if you have prostate cancer/problems is there signs etc? As for the last few months ive found it very very difficult maintaining a hard on. Not even prescription viagra helps.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago


"Dont mean to sound dumb but how do you know if you have prostate cancer/problems is there signs etc? As for the last few months ive found it very very difficult maintaining a hard on. Not even prescription viagra helps."

40yo and already having erection problems??? Hope you sort this out mate, but don't worry too much as it's unlikely to be the same as OP. Check online for symptoms of prostate cancer and don't trust your doctor too much either.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex


"I'm now fully recovered from prostate cancer. But alas it has left me unable to get an hard erection. Are there any couples or single women, who enjoy having lots of _ral done to them and lots of finger playing only. Then I'm happy to meet you xx"

Look for soft swing on profiles. Good luck.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Used to do lots of wees at night time. Go and see your doctor for a simple blood test. It's called a PSA test. Good luck

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My trouble is old age but I find Soft Swing is the answer. Not many people seem to want it though most want insertion. Practice using your tongue.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If I say so myself. My tounge is my best asset. Just look at my verifications. Lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have you tried Viagra?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Viagra should help you x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Only way to tell is biopsy as enlarged prostate could be a number of things, bleeding from bum and a wee that stop starts is common signs,

If in doubt always see ur doc, a bum fingering is nothing in the grand scale xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Psa test is a shocking way to detect don't u think xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Those who are not getting erections even when taking Viagra,have you asked your Doctor about Caverject injection.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ncutgemMan
over a year ago

Bath ish

I met a lovely couple a couple of years back at a club he had to inject him self a bit inconvenient but it gave him a full hard on for about 30 mins solid .... See your doc ...I really hope I never net it !!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oomlMan
3 weeks ago

Fareham

I have had ED for some time now. Viagra worked for a while but gradually became less effective. My late wife god bless her was very understanding and we switched to oral which we both loved. Since se died I have had some soft swing encounters which have been very enjoyable. It's mainly a matter of finding people who are OK wit this. They do exist.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ohn1953Man
3 weeks ago

North Wales

There is a lot of guys has they get older lose the ability to get a hard on and that’s why you sometimes get couples on here to look for guys to satisfy the wife, and mostly the hubby is there to watch and to make sure the wife is safe too but some hubbies will let there wife to meet the guy alone once they get to know the guy . Lucky for me I can still get a good hard on and also have a high sex drive .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ackaireMan
3 weeks ago

Shrewsbury

Recently diagnosed with Heart Failure (HF) with EF of 35% shortness of breath (SOB)

Leaky Mitral valve… ED !!!! A whole new world!!! Of course!!! Go to a Swingers site for advice and guidance. (In fairness NHS good but takes SO LONG!!! )

I miss getting a hard on but still have a fulfilling intimate sex life. Interested in other’s experiences. Heard of strokes and heart attacks but not HF- just can’t pump enough-

All suggestions welcome: )

M

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *r_firmwareMan
3 weeks ago

Luton


"I met a lovely couple a couple of years back at a club he had to inject him self a bit inconvenient but it gave him a full hard on for about 30 mins solid .... See your doc ...I really hope I never net it !!!"

Completely agree. I also inject and I stay hard for over an hour! 😉

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ervyplumberMan
3 weeks ago

hartlepool

After my stroke I struggle to remain erect still enjoying sex but use toys as well

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ayTVTV/TS
3 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

Similar issue for me since being prescribed betablockers as a lifetime drug after a minor heart issue.

Viagra is very hit and miss.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lder7420Man
3 weeks ago

Brighouse area

You don't need an erection, to have fun....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rasshopper201Man
3 weeks ago

kendal

I’m 66 and an insulin diabetic with Ed I use a prescription injection to the base of my cock and it works it gives me a good hard on which can last for hours but can take 15/20 minutes to work also I use a good firting cock ring aswell but I’d still like to watch my wife walk away with another man who’s a good hard shagger

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igYin n CowGirlCouple
3 weeks ago

New Cumnock


"I'm now fully recovered from prostate cancer. But alas it has left me unable to get an hard erection. Are there any couples or single women, who enjoy having lots of _ral done to them and lots of finger playing only. Then I'm happy to meet you xx"

Are you able to use Cialis? x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *parky123Man
3 weeks ago

Lincoln

I had similar issues for a while (age related?), “magic” pills didn’t seem to help. As a trial, I started using a low dose of Testosterone gel and it started working almost overnight

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ackaireMan
3 weeks ago

Shrewsbury


"Recently diagnosed with Heart Failure (HF) with EF of 35% shortness of breath (SOB)

Leaky Mitral valve… ED !!!! A whole new world!!! Of course!!! Go to a Swingers site for advice and guidance. (In fairness NHS good but takes SO LONG!!! )

I miss getting a hard on but still have a fulfilling intimate sex life. Interested in other’s experiences. Heard of strokes and heart attacks but not HF- just can’t pump enough-

All suggestions welcome: )

M"

I am very wary of using blues as I think they will drop my BP through the floor and not got a lot of wiggle room there-

Partner says she is happy with the new state of play!!! And enjoying the adventure and creativity- I wonder for how long??? Have others used the opportunity to introduce a third? Not against idea as I’m sure I have bi tendencies but concerned about my insecurity and jealousy!!! :\

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ldbutable1Man
3 weeks ago

hewish

my problem i have tried every sort of legal sex and now find alot a bit boring so need more external stimulation, such as eye contact or more tactile fun

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arkAdonis2026Man
3 weeks ago

Bury


"Recently diagnosed with Heart Failure (HF) with EF of 35% shortness of breath (SOB)

Leaky Mitral valve… ED !!!! A whole new world!!! Of course!!! Go to a Swingers site for advice and guidance. (In fairness NHS good but takes SO LONG!!! )

I miss getting a hard on but still have a fulfilling intimate sex life. Interested in other’s experiences. Heard of strokes and heart attacks but not HF- just can’t pump enough-

All suggestions welcome: )

M

I am very wary of using blues as I think they will drop my BP through the floor and not got a lot of wiggle room there-

Partner says she is happy with the new state of play!!! And enjoying the adventure and creativity- I wonder for how long??? Have others used the opportunity to introduce a third? Not against idea as I’m sure I have bi tendencies but concerned about my insecurity and jealousy!!! :\ "

You could maybe get a 3rd just to give her oral and maybe play with you a bit, that way they are not doing anything you can't do and see how you feel about it. I can't really compare my position to yours, but I can also be insecure and a bit jealous but it turns out 'horny' is a stronger feeling It's what happens after that where the real problems can start though, so I'd probably just buy some toys or something if you're not at least decently confident you can keep it under control and your relationship will survive this. Some of them are really fun, and you'll get endless hours of entertainment out of them with no real downside.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ackaireMan
3 weeks ago

Shrewsbury

Thanks : ) Both very interesting insights: ) and an interesting journey I did not expect to be on but, I agree with both!!! As the old “definition” of horny does not apply, I am having to find new stimulus and situations that give me satisfaction, and yes, the idea of a third is very appealing and something we have started to discuss, but, I think I need to get my attitude right, first!!!

Any suggestions for toys etc that have worked well for you guys… always keen to hear about: )

M

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ayd100Man
3 weeks ago

clitheroe

It happens

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ackaireMan
4 days ago

Shrewsbury

Still seeking advise, experience.or practical suggestions!!! Diagnosed with Heart Failure (Ef35% mitral valve regurgitation!!)not had a hardon for 6 months. I think blues will kill me & we’re having less effect, Yesterdayhad a CT angiogram which they did not complete and just said”furred arteries” just be very careful and take it easy!!!! Thank you NHS & all involved but any lived experience out there???

M

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top