Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Unposted Verifications

Jump to newest

By *e-funcouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

We are still new to this and are checking out other profiles and those that contact us.

We have seen quite a few profiles where only a few verifications are actually published yet they appear to have numerous verifications that are unpublished.

We are a little suspicious about profiles that don't publish all their verifications as we assume that they have some bad verifications they don't want people to see.

Are we right in thinking this or is there a much more innocent explanation for this?

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Sometimes the folk who have left the veri have left the site so the numbers still there but the wording isnt.

Sometimes the same person left multiple veris.

Sometimes they can be as simple as 'nice guy' and tbf i wouldnt show that as it makes a boring read.

I dont think people DO leave bad veris. I think they'd be more likely to not even write one at all

By *e-funcouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

That certainly helps, thanks.

We were worried that some people had bad verifications and were hiding them.

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

I don't show any verifications which show my real name or are too explicit. The details of what happened on a meet are nobodies business except ours. Also, sad to say, some men use verifications as a way of proving their OWN prowess, e.g. "she was able to take all my 10 inches", and I wouldn't show any like that, either.

In summary, there are lots of reasons why people's verification-count is higher than their published verifications.

By *lusiveUnicornWoman
over a year ago

Essex/London

"I don't show any verifications which show my real name or are too explicit. The details of what happened on a meet are nobodies business except ours. Also, sad to say, some men use verifications as a way of proving their OWN prowess, e.g. "she was able to take all my 10 inches", and I wouldn't show any like that, either.

In summary, there are lots of reasons why people's verification-count is higher than their published verifications."

Exactly that! I've had people message me before "slut shaming" me, some have taken some kind tally of what I've been up to and want some kind of message wank fest with me, others have "tracked" my activities, others have used my veris to message female verifications claiming that they are a good friend of mine.... The list is endless for reasons I don't display - mostly because I wish to remain discreet. I can assure you I have no bad ones

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We don't show any of ours. People rarely leave bad verifications preferring not to verify at all. If you're concerned ask people to make them public for a short while (we would refuse but some might be ok with it) or just don't contact profiles that have hidden verifications.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't show mine anymore because I had someone message one of my meets harrasing him for meeting me

By *awty40_xxWoman
over a year ago

north lanarkshire

For me a verification is to show im real nothing more, some people use them as a score card, i had a few on my old profile that were vulgar and i never showed them.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I only show the last 1 or 2 years verifications. I've been here 6 years so that's a lot of verifications I don't show. Nothing shady, its just a preference.

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

i just don't want anyone to know who i've met. i have the summary up so that people know i have met and have an idea when.

By *rx1Couple
over a year ago

Okehampton

You raise a good point, up until recently we had ours showing. Then read some profiles that actually stated they were put off if people had too many verifications on.

Lots of profiles say they dont want to shag their way through the site and wont engage with those that appear they do. So what is an even balance

Show all, show some, show 50%.. We have been on here a number of years, so will have a few more than some that have only been on say a year.

Think it is down to personal choice. If you see a profile, that you are interested in and you believe they might be interested in you, see what happens

Some of ours are multiples from the same people, some are from disused profiles that haven't been active for ages

oh yes there is still the facility so show the summary without showing the verifications, if you prefer that. (but even then the sums still dont add up)

over a year ago

We no longer show ours as people were messaging people we had met and hassling them , so easier now to just show the summary.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 08/05/17 19:53:20]

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"We no longer show ours as people were messaging people we had met and hassling them , so easier now to just show the summary."

We had people expecting that as we had met the same people they had we would meet them...we didn't.

over a year ago

someone left me a fake verification admin removed it but still shows on verification summary.

By *egs11ABCWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"That certainly helps, thanks.

We were worried that some people had bad verifications and were hiding them. "

Don't think this the case. In my case iv had a reg fb for over a year and he verifies me quite frequently so I just leave the 1 displayed from him. And as someone else pointed out some get a bit over zealous with the wording so don't display them. I just leave 2 or 3 to prove I have been verified x

By *irty-grampa1964Man
over a year ago

morecambe heysham northwest lancashire

I was thinking same flirty1 thanks for the heads up info

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

I've been on the site a long time. Some of the people who verified me have since left. Their veris are no longer visible but they still add to the total in my verification summary.

Also, I might choose to only display one veri from someone who I have met several times. Or not to display several that say similar things.

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

"For me a verification is to show im real nothing more, some people use them as a score card, i had a few on my old profile that were vulgar and i never showed them."
This applies to me and I am sure many

By *irty-grampa1964Man
over a year ago

morecambe heysham northwest lancashire

I totally agree with you and everything you have said and it gives genuine males like myself a bad press I'm nothing to write about but I'll do my best with the tools I have pardon the pun

By *heCrowAndButterflyCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

"We are still new to this and are checking out other profiles and those that contact us.

We have seen quite a few profiles where only a few verifications are actually published yet they appear to have numerous verifications that are unpublished.

We are a little suspicious about profiles that don't publish all their verifications as we assume that they have some bad verifications they don't want people to see.

Are we right in thinking this or is there a much more innocent explanation for this?

Any guidance would be appreciated. "

We only show veri's from current year, as they are most relevant

By *isa2018Couple
over a year ago

East Northamptonshire

Sometimes verifications are from the same people. Maybe first one from social and second from a play meet etc. Othwr times the other party may have left a veri that is more explicit than someone wants to display. E.g. explicit details of a meeting or mention ring going to their home when they might not want others to see that happened one specific date, such as other people they know on fab or possible checking up from family members that might be suspicious of what they do. Other times people dont want to display a long list and will just display a short list of more recent ones.

If someone wants to remove a bad verification they can simply block the other user and it would bot show, as far as I'm aware.

I wouldn't worry to much. There can be all sorts of legitimate reasons form not displaying every verification in full. If you are interested then do a social meet and make your own judgement.

By *hatterley64Couple
over a year ago

Hertford

We show all our veris. The ones not displayed have all left!

By *adeiteWoman
over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

I don't have all mine shown, not because they are bad, simply because my real name is used in some of them, or they're years old (I've been here a long time) so I don't think they're relevant.

over a year ago

Some of mine are so cringey I can’t bare to show them; ‘such a horny girl, treat her with respect!’ being a good example, and not even the worst one!

Some include my actual name.

And some of the men have left fab - so their verification left with them.

By *DreamOfGenieWoman
over a year ago

London

I show the veri's from a social when I first joined Fab 11 months ago - I believe they confirm I'm real and give an indication of what I'm like as a person.

Any social or meet veri's since then are hidden, not anyone's business really

over a year ago

Show all ours, can’t be arsed hiding repeats or boring ones etc etc and if someone takes the time to write one it’s pretty rude not to send one back and to display.

TBH we avoid people if they hide them all (fake people do this) or if they hadn’t had a veri for a while, could mean they no longer play or it’s just the guy now from an old couple profile trying his luck

By *ave-and-LouiseCouple
over a year ago

Torquay

Our missing ones are all people that have left the site. It's a shame FAB can't just leave them showing but just with the name as "user no longer on site" like forum posts do? D

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

[Removed by poster at 29/07/19 00:11:28]

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I hide mine because men contact the people who have verified me asking to "put a good word in" or to try and get around my filters and other such nonsense.

over a year ago

I hide mine because I had enough of lies being told to men I'd met by jealous women and it's got nothing to do with anyone who I've met they just show that I'm real

over a year ago

I dont ask for veris'

Got 2 on there..

im not trip advisor.. or argos review pages.

If i put a veri on i have found messages from folk asking why i didnt meet them... too much explaining... so now less is more.

If you want a thousand veris for a hook up that says something on both parts.

over a year ago

Lots of the same reasons for non-display already on here: multiple meets, unsolicited veris from socials, a stalker, and our privacy if too much detail is given.

We also edit our veris if they become unrepresentative, e g., if we met someone who went on to develop significantly different tastes in play to us, we would hide our old veri from them as it no longer reflects them, or us, so prevents confusion when people use veris to match to us.

Mrs

over a year ago

I never post mine as its my business who i meet

over a year ago

"I never post mine as its my business who i meet"

this

++ there are those on here who like to play games with other peoples veri's too

over a year ago

"We are still new to this and are checking out other profiles and those that contact us.

ahhhh assumption is the thing here, some people aren't completely comfortable with veris which ultimately are bragging, some go to social events a lot so as a result get many veris they really mean little in terms of play meets they just mean you're liked and the play meet veris can be to graphic for some so they hide them or maybe are from people they would rather hide, I myself don't see them as important and with most intelligent and interesting people they are not needed to meet but don't assume ask if you're not sure, most people will show if asked their hidden veris

over a year ago

Some verifications contradict what's on a person's profile but still shows as a verification.

All good for them.

over a year ago

We hide most of our veri's as well as our summary simply because most of them are pretty graphic. We kept them on for a long time but were then getting flooded with messages all saying the same thing referring to what most of the veri's had written, followed by OMG reading thats made me so horny I'm going to wank want to see me cum, and it was getting annoying.

We also tend to hide veri's from guys who have cocks as their profile pics or profiles full of cock pics

over a year ago

Meet privately, have fun and enjoy! Nobody has to know who you was with and what you did etc. After all... It's not fb and privacy is respected

By *uHorny1Man
over a year ago

Cannock

Remember, you can't delete a verification once you've sent it. I put a mistskecin one once but was unable to correct it. I re-wrote it and sent it again, so she had 2 near identical veris. She displayed one but both went on the overall figures

By *etro1940sCouple
over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

"We hide most of our veri's as well as our summary simply because most of them are pretty graphic. We kept them on for a long time but were then getting flooded with messages all saying the same thing referring to what most of the veri's had written, followed by OMG reading thats made me so horny I'm going to wank want to see me cum, and it was getting annoying.

We also tend to hide veri's from guys who have cocks as their profile pics or profiles full of cock pics"

a sensible approach - but everyone is different - just take on board the veris as just one feature of a profile, nothing beats first "hand" knowledge

By *adame 2SwordsWoman
over a year ago

Victoria, London

I prefer to be discreet about who I meet.

By *exymomma25Woman
over a year ago

dublin

I just have a summary on my profile as I had guys slut shaming me and harassing me for meets.

over a year ago

We have lots of verifications. Mostly from socials and clubs rather than play meets. We love the social side of swinging but also do like to get down and dirty. I think it might put some people off but to be honest I really do not care.

over a year ago

"We have lots of verifications. Mostly from socials and clubs rather than play meets. We love the social side of swinging but also do like to get down and dirty. I think it might put some people off but to be honest I really do not care.

"

not surprising that's gotta be the series profile pic, your wife or you are gorgeous

By *JCouple
over a year ago

Teesside

[Removed by poster at 29/07/19 09:42:44]

By *JCouple
over a year ago

Teesside

This

Also sometimes people use your real name on the verification without thinking.

Do bear in mind many people come and go on this site as soon as someone leaves there verification comments disappear but the number in the summary does not so over time these will add up.

I'd be more worried about people who have been on the site a long time without face to face verifications. Also you get accounts with just 1 or 2 verifications and when you trace them back it's easy to see someone has just set up a few accounts to verify themselves.

KJ x

over a year ago

"We have lots of verifications. Mostly from socials and clubs rather than play meets. We love the social side of swinging but also do like to get down and dirty. I think it might put some people off but to be honest I really do not care.

not surprising that's gotta be the series profile pic, your wife or you are gorgeous "

Thank you xx

over a year ago

not surprising that's gotta be the series profile pic, your wife or you are gorgeous "

sexiest

over a year ago

not surprising that's gotta be the series profile pic, your wife or you are gorgeous

Thank you xx"

I checked all your pics what a figure have fun at festival

over a year ago

Any tips on getting verified greatly appreciated? As id like to arrange a party and need 2 more veris

over a year ago

"Any tips on getting verified greatly appreciated? As id like to arrange a party and need 2 more veris"

Have a look at the bottom of my bio. There's some great advice for single guys on here.. It's a copy and paste to the forums

over a year ago

We don’t publish all of ours, sometimes it’s more detailed than we would care to share. I assume others take a similar approach. If it was negative then likely someone would not have verified them?

over a year ago

If anyone was suspicious I'd hope they were brave enough to ask before ruling me out off that one minor detail.

- Often people leave the site, return, leave again etc.

- I feel different every day about my profile.. so I flip it around sometimes.

- If someone really wanted to read every single one and I liked them. They'd be welcome to read them.

I'm very chuffed with all mine.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Some may be quite old as well.

over a year ago

I have unlisted ones from multiple verifications if I have met them a few times, as for me, reading verifications with loads from same people are boring.

over a year ago

Veries have to be verified positive by admin before the person receiving them can choose whether to display or not. So no one can leave a negative veri, I choose not to display any of mine and they’re all positive but some a bit long others too short

over a year ago

"Veries have to be verified positive by admin before the person receiving them can choose whether to display or not. So no one can leave a negative veri, I choose not to display any of mine and they’re all positive but some a bit long others too short "

I didn’t think admin got to verify them, I’ve seen a few negative verifications...

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/07/19 00:22:14]

over a year ago

"

I didn’t think admin got to verify them, I’ve seen a few negative verifications..."

But why would someone display them if they are negative?

over a year ago

I've noticed when I give a veri that was posted by the lady that I suddenly get checked out by lots of fellas. I've stopped showing mine as it's much worse for the ladies who then get bombarded.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Up don't generally think there's a need to be suspicious! Verifications largely serve to confirm that people are as their profile states and do meet. One that milestone is achieved, there's less point.

People don't provide negative reviews, such as far poor product purchases - they just report inappropriate behaviours to admin.

Some people are turned into by too many reiews.

I'd base my impressions on other factors

over a year ago

"Veries have to be verified positive by admin before the person receiving them can choose whether to display or not. So no one can leave a negative veri, I choose not to display any of mine and they’re all positive but some a bit long others too short

I didn’t think admin got to verify them, I’ve seen a few negative verifications..."

Oh I could be wrong but I thought they were checked by admin, not just for negative but for people verifying their own 2nd accounts (although I do know a few of these have slipped through the net)

over a year ago

"I've noticed when I give a veri that was posted by the lady that I suddenly get checked out by lots of fellas. I've stopped showing mine as it's much worse for the ladies who then get bombarded. "
But what about all the ones who look in ninja

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

I have almost 100 verifications on this profile from my 5 years on Fab and attending 3-4 social events each year.... I doubt anyone is interested in reading about how I turned up, looked like my photos, was perfectly polite and have a lovely accent over and over again

over a year ago

As long as the line says "Verified genuine profile", the names and details shouldn't matter.

I hide mine, for the privacy of whoever is kind enough to leave feedback.

There are too many creepy veri-stalkers out there.

Of all the people who left me nice comments, very few of them are still on Fab.

By *unPeteMan
over a year ago

Near Bristol

I thought verifications would confirm the accuracy of a person's profile but it doesn't work because profiles are not locked and can be amended at anytime.

I suspect it's prone to mutual exaggeration of sexual prowess. I've met a few people who bears little resemblance to their profile or veris.

On a few occasions I've been asked by complete strangers to put in a good word about them with somebody who has given me a veri. One time a couple told me that they wouldn't meet me because I had met another couple they disliked.

So I don't show mine but recently I've been persuaded to show them momentarily if a potential meet hinges on it. Personally I don't need to read veris preferring to make up my own mind whether I like a couple enough to meet.

Post new Message to Thread