Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Genral Advice

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello everyone. I've been on the site before and my old profile got deleted. Now I'm back I'm struggling to get any meets, maybe because I'm not verified but I tend to see I don't get any replies and if there is interest when they look at my profile they don't reply. I'm always polite and never rude as people should treat others how they want to be treated. I need help on how to start a conversation that will get a reply and profile advice. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilk_TreMan
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"Hello everyone. I've been on the site before and my old profile got deleted. Now I'm back I'm struggling to get any meets, maybe because I'm not verified but I tend to see I don't get any replies and if there is interest when they look at my profile they don't reply. I'm always polite and never rude as people should treat others how they want to be treated. I need help on how to start a conversation that will get a reply and profile advice. Any help would be greatly appreciated "

The whole going and coming back thing says "not a swinger" and as this is a site filled to the brim with swingers so...

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thank you for the advice. I've changed the profile text and remove that I'm a returning user and tried to add a bit more to it

Post new Message to Thread