Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

im getting nowhere.

Jump to newest

By *ardog OP   Man
over a year ago

walsall

Hi guys. Asking for any advice really, iv been on here a while n I'm getting nowhere. Wonder if someone could give me any tips please?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

My tips would be that single men do have to be patient and need to make themselves stand out from the others. A well written profile helps, going to clubs and socials gets you known socially too.

Also most women like a meet to be for mutual pleasure.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

You had a meet 2 weeks ago. Is that getting nowhere?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi guys. Asking for any advice really, iv been on here a while n I'm getting nowhere. Wonder if someone could give me any tips please?"

My advice would be to actually write a profile and set an age range...99?? Really??.

Your profile is your shop window, sell yourself (not literally) effort in = results out (in theory)

Good luck

Poppy

over a year ago

Go to a social and meet swingers, if you think your going to put up a profile and get laid by 10 different women a month your in the wrong place.

over a year ago

Clubs.

By *uziebabyWoman
over a year ago

Worcester

"Hi guys. Asking for any advice really, iv been on here a while n I'm getting nowhere. Wonder if someone could give me any tips please?"

A two line profile doesn't exactly hint at a guy worth a lot to say or a scintillating personality. Try adding more add more photos and you might get more interest.

By *ilk_TreMan
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

Ask us again after "round 2".

over a year ago

Your profile basically says you have problems in bed and nowt much else.

over a year ago

Someone give Shag a nudge

over a year ago

Just the tip?

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

Your pics are probably ok. It's your profile which needs help. Kudos to you for being upfront about your difficulty cumming. But make your profile more about what you can offer a lady than simply what you want.

There are many, many more men on here than ladies. So stand out...your profile and messages need to show the ladies why they should chat with and meet you....and not the other 20 guys with one line profiles who mailed them today.

over a year ago

Perhaps you should open up your profile to ladies who are not 'man eaters' and be prepared to give ladies who 'can't keep up' a chance?

Mrs

over a year ago

Really good photo's but as others have said, single guys really need to have something that hooks women. Thats what you need in your profile mate.

Every now and then me and the wife fancy MMF that's when we look for single guys.

Failing that get to a few clubs and see if theres a couple or singleton looking for a single guy.

Without trying to sound blunt, it is a swingers site, not a single guys site though!

Work on that profile mate, you'll get there.

over a year ago

Have you tried raising your hand rather than just standing at the bus stop?

over a year ago

"Someone give Shag a nudge"

Sorry. I'm busy sucking his cock.

over a year ago

You have trouble with cumin? There are other herbs and spices if you find it unpalatable...

over a year ago

"You have trouble with cumin? There are other herbs and spices if you find it unpalatable..."

Lovely reply.

Thought it was usually the female who finds this hard to swallow though?!! B

By *ilk_TreMan
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"You have trouble with cumin? There are other herbs and spices if you find it unpalatable...

Lovely reply.

Thought it was usually the female who finds this hard to swallow though?!! B "

OP just needs a little bit of thyme, that's all.

By *arngreyCouple
over a year ago

london

A good profile is essential.

Always offer a social meet first, that way you both meet in a safe and friendly place, put the lady at ease...yes we are all on here for the sex...however conversation is essential.

Go to a club or a spa and get to meet other people and always abode by the house rules.

By *rbigandthickMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"My tips would be that single men do have to be patient and need to make themselves stand out from the others. A well written profile helps, going to clubs and socials gets you known socially too.

Also most women like a meet to be for mutual pleasure."

No one reads profiles lol

Post new Message to Thread