Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Soft safe play @ a club

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are planning our first trip to a club.

One question that has been burning away at me is....

Soft play...and how can you be safe?

Do you expect the males to wear condoms when receiving oral?

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We wouldnt expect them to wear them but that's our choice.. if you want them too.... then thats your choice.

We have often done soft play at clubs x

over a year ago

Ok so how can you be sure of not picking up anything from oral Wether male or female? Is it just trust and chance you take?

over a year ago

You can't guarantee anything, even with condoms!

It's just one of those risks we take but you'd hope that most people who do swing would have the common sense to get screened regularly if only for their own health.

Mike

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Ok so how can you be sure of not picking up anything from oral Wether male or female? Is it just trust and chance you take?"

Basically, yes.

You have to decide for yourself the level of protection that you're most comfortable with. If other people think differently that's their prerogative but never change your mind unless you want to and are happy with your decision.

over a year ago

"Ok so how can you be sure of not picking up anything from oral Wether male or female? Is it just trust and chance you take?"
you just decide the level of risk your prepared to personally take. And get checked yourself regularly.

I personally wouldn't enjoy sucking a covered cock.. nor would I expect a girl to use a dental dam with Mr. Oral is a lesser risk but still a risk but one we are prepared to take x

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

[Removed by poster at 22/02/17 10:46:22]

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

It's down to personal choice and how much of a risk you want to take you are never going to play 100% safe ever let alone playing with others. There is a risk of course from oral but much reduced on penetrative sex.

Most don't use protection for oral in our experience because it makes it a bit pointless. Which we are ok with if another couple are uncomfortable with it, the only issue is its going to seriously limit your play and therefore fun.

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

The only safe sex is no sex - you take trust and chance in what you do as well even with protected oral

The more protection you use for more activities the lower the risk - everyone decides what level of risk they're prepared to accept and where to draw their line in their particular case

But if you don't want any 'trust or chance' then no sex is the only option

By *atasha_DavidCouple
over a year ago

Slough

OP in our experience virtually nobody in swing clubs uses protection for non penetrative play.

If you do not want to potentially mislead and hence possibly upset those you play with I suggest you make your desires to be covered at all times plain before you get down to it.

Good luck.

over a year ago

"Ok so how can you be sure of not picking up anything from oral Wether male or female? Is it just trust and chance you take?

The only safe sex is no sex - you take trust and chance in what you do as well even with protected oral

The more protection you use for more activities the lower the risk - everyone decides what level of risk they're prepared to accept and where to draw their line in their particular case

But if you don't want any 'trust or chance' then no sex is the only option "

It's actually not just about more protection making it safer... It is when in group settings where there's alot of multiple cross contamination play both orally or penetration.....but one one ones or 3 or 4s with trusted players can be safer with less protection....It that makes sense.

It's not just the protection. ..its actually more to do with the players and the numbers game.

By *ea_CoffeeCouple
over a year ago

Near Kettering

Although most wouldnt bother for Oral its not necessarily a deal breaker either.

I (male) wouldn't be offended if I was asked to wear one and the wife wouldn't mind giving oral if her partner wore one.

We tried with a dental dam once for oral on her and it an awfull experience for us both lol. No sensation for either of us, we probably rather give that a miss if asked.

over a year ago

Thanks to everyone for their input totally noted and understand everyone's perceptions.We just thought we would ask as we weren't sure how it goes but comfortable now about what we want..

K & M x

By *elticcurlsWoman
over a year ago

london

Agree with all the good advice above. Would add that I also take the precaution of not brushing my teeth directly before going out so as to minimise any risk of tiny cuts in my mouth which could increase risks associated with giving oral.

Bottom line is to get tested regularly, decide what you're confomrtable with and make you're boundaries clear. It's totally ok whatever they are.

Hope you have a good time.

over a year ago

"Agree with all the good advice above. Would add that I also take the precaution of not brushing my teeth directly before going out so as to minimise any risk of tiny cuts in my mouth which could increase risks associated with giving oral.

Bottom line is to get tested regularly, decide what you're confomrtable with and make you're boundaries clear. It's totally ok whatever they are.

Hope you have a good time. "

By *irty130Couple
over a year ago

Bristol Area

When in a group situation, especially with more than one female, it's helpful to remember "whose hand is whose". eg. My left hand is for Lisa and my right hand is for Rachel.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"When in a group situation, especially with more than one female, it's helpful to remember "whose hand is whose". eg. My left hand is for Lisa and my right hand is for Rachel. "

Had a guy use the same hand as he had with another girl - once I twigged I stopped all play. Some guys don't think of this as unsafe but it is for the woman

Post new Message to Thread