Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Club

Jump to newest

By *entleman.k OP   Man
over a year ago

close by

Thinking of joining a club, could do with help as to which would be best for a newbie like me.Not been to one before.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hy-totCouple
over a year ago

Skellow

dress smart be your self and treat it like a normal night out chat but don't pester you might get an invite

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple
over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

You are best going into the club's section on the header bar. The list of clubs are on there. Links to their websites can be found from the lists. They all have contact details on their websites, along with opening times and who is allowed in on which nights. Within the west midlands there are quite a few. A lot depends also on how far you are prepared to travel. Good luck OP xxxxx Suzi

By *entleman.k OP   Man
over a year ago

close by

"dress smart be your self and treat it like a normal night out chat but don't pester you might get an invite "
thanks for the heads up will look at the local clubs and see whats on offer

By *entleman.k OP   Man
over a year ago

close by

"You are best going into the club's section on the header bar. The list of clubs are on there. Links to their websites can be found from the lists. They all have contact details on their websites, along with opening times and who is allowed in on which nights. Within the west midlands there are quite a few. A lot depends also on how far you are prepared to travel. Good luck OP xxxxx Suzi "
have gad a look on the clubs locally, just deciding which one or maybe all are for me thanks

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

I think the main difference is between dress down clubs like chameleons and more of a nightclub feel like Xtasia (other clubs are available) so this may narrow down your choice for you. Enjoy.

By *entleman.k OP   Man
over a year ago

close by

Thanks, i am looking at the local ones to see which appeals to me. Might just try them all.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"Thanks, i am looking at the local ones to see which appeals to me. Might just try them all."

Now THAT sounds like a plan

By *entleman.k OP   Man
over a year ago

close by

[Removed by poster at 30/01/17 13:48:27]

By *entleman.k OP   Man
over a year ago

close by

"Thanks, i am looking at the local ones to see which appeals to me. Might just try them all.

Now THAT sounds like a plan "

is there any clubs in mk, im there for a couple of days at the end of the month.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Thanks, i am looking at the local ones to see which appeals to me. Might just try them all.

Now THAT sounds like a plan is there any clubs in mk, im there for a couple of days at the end of the month."

None in MK as far as I know but not too far away you have The Vanilla Alternative and Jaydees...of the two I'd recommend VA which allows single guys on a Friday night.

Post new Message to Thread