Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Finding a swinging partner

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Looking for advice please.

I'm fairly new to the swinging scene but have decided it's the lifestyle I want with a partner. I'm single so have been using this site to satisfy my needs but what I really want is a relationship with someone who wants to swing........where will I find such a man? Where did you (other couples) meet and how did the subject get broached once together? It's not really something you can drop in conversation on a first date (not that I get dates) ha ha. It's hard meeting people at my age as it is but to find a horny swinger like myself who isn't a prat is proving much harder than I thought. There are so many things I want to try but need to be part of a couple to do it. any advice gratefully received to help me in my quest.

Thanks for reading peeps xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hi you'll find one on here, just state on your profile what you're after, you might have to kiss a few frogs before you find what you're after. And try quest in Leeds xx

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

We met on another swinging site about 15 years ago. Neither of us were looking for more than NSA fun but it just sort of happened. Funnily enough all our friends saw it happening before we did

over a year ago

go to swinging clubs, be sociable, don't attach yourself too eagerly - swinging means you can sample lots of variety - when you meet someone who has a body and personality that you are very very attracted to go on some dates, let a relationship develop just like in the vanilla world.....m x

over a year ago

Just be clear in your profile what you are looking for , although saying that I think I've made it clear on mine and still haven't had much luck. I've found that a lot of men will lie and say it's what they want and then down the line 'are too scared' to go down that road or we aren't compatible. it's certainly not as easy on here as you may think. but good luck.

over a year ago

Looking for similar

Increase you age limit !!!!!

By *961_lizzieWoman
over a year ago

cheshire

Just be careful your not one of many as I was!

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

We met on here as singles.

Neither of us was looking for anything more than the usual meet but feelings developed and it snowballed from there. We've been living together 3 years and soon to celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

ha ha that's great. I was talking about that with a friend the other day, we wondered if anyone who'd met on fab had ended up married and there we have it. Proof. Fab ha ha. All the best xx

over a year ago

"We met on here as singles.

Neither of us was looking for anything more than the usual meet but feelings developed and it snowballed from there. We've been living together 3 years and soon to celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary "

we remember this all happening...

Op we met at a club.. and the we certainly werent looking to get together but it just kinda happened

over a year ago

Try some of the vanilla dating sites.... you will find the same guys on here....

over a year ago

"go to swinging clubs, be sociable, don't attach yourself too eagerly - swinging means you can sample lots of variety - when you meet someone who has a body and personality that you are very very attracted to go on some dates, let a relationship develop just like in the vanilla world.....m x"

This

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

[Removed by poster at 28/01/17 21:19:49]

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

"[Removed by poster at 28/01/17 21:19:49]"

Count me in

By *rimo4uMan
over a year ago

north kensington w10

"Hi you'll find one on here, just state on your profile what you're after, you might have to kiss a few frogs before you find what you're after. And try quest in Leeds xx"

Well i wish it was that easy for us guys! I love love frogs to!

By *LUFFER200Man
over a year ago

North Devon

It is my ultimate to meet a partner on here with whom I can attend clubs, and meet couples and singles with, together. I have a partner, but she is not into the lifestyle, but accepts that I am and is ok with it. I am not looking for a relationship, simply a partner to enjoy the lifestyle with.

By *cd and scruffCouple
over a year ago

Rochester

We met at a club. Just nsa at first. Then we started seeing each other outside playing, now we live together very happily. It does happen, but take your time and make sure he is for you. It does happen. And try loads and loads of different guys first.

over a year ago

I am looking for a swining partner too.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

We met on here as singles

over a year ago

"Try some of the vanilla dating sites.... you will find the same guys on here.... "

In my experience, most of the guys from here who also use regular dating sites are looking long term for monogamy and wouldn't dream of letting a partner play with other men if they were 'together'.

over a year ago

"Looking for advice please.

I'm fairly new to the swinging scene but have decided it's the lifestyle I want with a partner. I'm single so have been using this site to satisfy my needs but what I really want is a relationship with someone who wants to swing........where will I find such a man? Where did you (other couples) meet and how did the subject get broached once together? It's not really something you can drop in conversation on a first date (not that I get dates) ha ha. It's hard meeting people at my age as it is but to find a horny swinger like myself who isn't a prat is proving much harder than I thought. There are so many things I want to try but need to be part of a couple to do it. any advice gratefully received to help me in my quest.

Thanks for reading peeps xxx "

I would also like this, can travel and accomadate.

over a year ago

"Try some of the vanilla dating sites.... you will find the same guys on here....

In my experience, most of the guys from here who also use regular dating sites are looking long term for monogamy and wouldn't dream of letting a partner play with other men if they were 'together'."

Really..... so if they become a couple it's only soft swap and girl on girl only?

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"Try some of the vanilla dating sites.... you will find the same guys on here....

In my experience, most of the guys from here who also use regular dating sites are looking long term for monogamy and wouldn't dream of letting a partner play with other men if they were 'together'.

Really..... so if they become a couple it's only soft swap and girl on girl only?"

well that sounds boring of other men can't get involved

sync unfortunatly and I know all to well from freinds that emotions (like envy) can play a big thing in swinging relationships.

By *ehind blue eyes38Man
over a year ago

Market

It's nice to see I'm not the only one looking for the same thing

over a year ago

"go to swinging clubs, be sociable, don't attach yourself too eagerly - swinging means you can sample lots of variety - when you meet someone who has a body and personality that you are very very attracted to go on some dates, let a relationship develop just like in the vanilla world.....m x"

Really good advice

You will get lots of offers OP. Sadly alot of these men will have their own agenda, usually to use you as bait to fuck other women. Make sure this is all about what you want out of swinging and put your own needs first.

over a year ago

I found someone special on here, quite by chance. I had long given up on finding even a half-decent FWB, but he found me and although it's still early days...

Good luck!

over a year ago

Really..... so if they become a couple it's only soft swap and girl on girl only?"

No, in my experience it's *nothing*.

They love fucking women who are single. They love fucking women who are partnered.

But as soon as a woman is 'theirs' then they don't want anyone else to touch her.

You see it all the time on this forum. Blokes saying 'I love swinging, but I wouldn't let MY girlfriend/wife be fucked by other people.'

Most blokes on here appear to be not entirely on board with the idea of female sexual liberation. Only wanting it to happen when they're single and they can fuck a few sluts. They don't want to be in a relationship with sluts. They want to be in a relationship with nice women who are better than that.

By *ink and inkedCouple
over a year ago

Essex

We met thro swinging ... had known each other a while before getting together tho as Inked was with another partner so friendship came before relationship

I had only ever been a single in the swinging scene so it's a whole new world as a couple

We aren't just FB's we are now engaged to be married ... I think the most important thing embarking into this as a couple is to make sure it's for the right reasons

We have the best sex together so swinging is a 'additional naughty bonus' rather than a necessity

Post new Message to Thread