Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

UPDATED - Advice for TV admirers from a TV

Jump to newest

By *manda Daniels OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Brentford

Advice for TV admirers from a TV

I posted some advice a couple of years ago and one element caused too much negative feedback and took away from the real thrust of my point. Here is the amended version!

These are a few words of advice to all you admirers. So many guys make the same mistakes over and over again and if you read this, you wont!

1. READ HER PROFILE and only then message her accordingly with something that shows you are on the same page. If you dont say much, or completely the wrong thing, you are toast! comment on some of the things she says in her description, think about what makes her tick and include some of that in your reply.

2. BE AVAILABLE. A TV has to take one to three hours to get ready (plus quite a long time to get changed back)and often has to make special arrangements to have somewhere to get changed. So if she says, "Can you meet me between 7 and 10 this evening" that's when its possible. If you reply "How about next Wednesday in my lunch hour" she's just going to get fed up and stop considering you.

3. WHAT TYPE OF MEET IS SHE LOOKING FOR? Some girls want a quick fumble and that's fine. Done it myself often and loved it, but some want to be treated like any girl on a date and want some flirting, build up etc. Its partly for her to say but there is no harm in asking.

4. BE PREPARED TO MAKE AN EFFORT. She has made a huge effort because most TVs lead a slightly, or very secret life and there is a lot of work goes into that.

Good luck!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isandreTV/TS
over a year ago

Hartlepool

The only time I can be ready in an hour is if I'm practically already ready.

If anything I usually take 3 hours to several days to prepare for a date, when all the planning is taken in to account.

over a year ago

Brentford

Me too! I like to look immaculate as its all part of the fun.

By *exyangietgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

edinburgh

Excellent advice. Thanks for posting it.

XXXX

over a year ago

Brentford

You are most welcome!

By *ayde BlanchardTV/TS
over a year ago

lancashire

That's brilliant and put perfect

over a year ago

Brentford

Thanks! I just wish it was compulsory reading for everyone on this site before they are allowed to contact anyone!

By *ysnomiaMan
over a year ago

Preston

"Thanks! I just wish it was compulsory reading for everyone on this site before they are allowed to contact anyone! "
Shame you cant pester admin for 'a sticky', as its good advice, and well summarized.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great advice..especially about how long it takes to get ready.

By *fcdTV/TS
over a year ago

Southend

Boy, am I glad I'm just a crossdresser. I just rock up with my bag of smalls, quick change and off we go.

By *loria JamesTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

It's worth a go hunni but most men don't even read your profile.

I've even been called a timewaster because I turned a guy down.

Some guys on here can't even speak to an rg properly never mind a Tgirl.

That's why the guys that do get meets.....honestly guys it's that simple.

Oh and just for the record I don't want anyone to Cum on my stockings, Pretty Polly are £7 a pair.

Good look guys it really isn't rocket science x

over a year ago

"Thanks! I just wish it was compulsory reading for everyone on this site before they are allowed to contact anyone! "

couldn't agree more xx everyone should be treated this way

when I meet I like a guy to make a effort its not just a fuck and go

By *istressZoeTV/TS
over a year ago

cheshire

TGirls are indeed very beautiful and sexy women x

By *sRedbbwWoman
over a year ago

Amwythig

Not meaning to intrude but as a woman who's dated a couple of Tgirls of varying efforts - my favourite one would let me watch her get ready in the hotel room and I loved every minute!

By *andy57TV/TS
over a year ago

york

A brilliant post just need to educate the guys to actually read as so few do

I treat everyone as I would expect to be treated

It's not rocket science

over a year ago

We are all Ladies and do Ladies things ... even on a sex hook up site.....Rule Tranny Brittania

over a year ago

"That's brilliant and put perfect "

Certainly is I just wish most people would realise what it takes to be us and the effort we go too to present ourselves.

Luckily a few I've met do but I've found a lot that don't even know how to message me well.

One sentence messages asking to meet. Hi wanna fuck or meet tonight kind of things plus attached ???? Pic. Asking to do Skype or KIK or WhatsApp etc when my profile clearly states I don't. They clearly have not read my profile just browsed pics. Happens every day.

Won't stop so I just meet mainly in clubs as I feel comfortable and can get to know people before I'd ever consider playing.

over a year ago

If I am meeting someone for fab fun, it takes some planning, when I'm due to wax, when I am due on, when I am off around my shift pattens, and what I am going to wear, make up, nails.

I would like to think this advice would apply to every one. Xxx

over a year ago

I am sure most of the genuine Trans that are actively seeking meets for sex on this website have no Airs or graces and dont give a shite what the guys write in their mails to them ...

I dont....

The best advice is to learn to out the timewasters and for the guys if you mail Trans and they castigate you for a word, just pass them bye,they got their heads stuck up their frigid Bottoms....

Theres plenty of we Trans with big soft hearts and two willing holes that are happy to receive mails from guys that cant spell, dont read profiles,want a blowjob, a shag or both ...

Mara the Attic Club Queen...

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

"If I am meeting someone for fab fun, it takes some planning, when I'm due to wax, when I am due on, when I am off around my shift pattens, and what I am going to wear, make up, nails.

"

Add in children, access to babysitters & your lucky if we can meet within the same week, usually its month.

Everyone has to "get ready" its just the period of time & subject matter that's different, but not as different as you think, We started getting ready at 3pm last Sat & were still 30mins late for a 9pm date

S

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

i never do instant meets..though if a stubble face hairy leg trannie reeking of garlic is your thing... I'll get me coat..

over a year ago

Brilliantly worded piece Amanda(OP) Sadly its in the gods of those gifted with ability to not only read words but understand what those words actually mean

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

Nice post, its not that muxh different for womeb though... Everyone likes to impress after all.

"If I am meeting someone for fab fun, it takes some planning, when I'm due to wax, when I am due on, when I am off around my shift pattens, and what I am going to wear, make up, nails.

Add in children, access to babysitters & your lucky if we can meet within the same week, usually its month.

Everyone has to "get ready" its just the period of time & subject matter that's different, but not as different as you think, We started getting ready at 3pm last Sat & were still 30mins late for a 9pm date

S"

Too true... Its the patient or very lucky ones I tend to meet off here for these very reasons!

over a year ago

another point to add

- Realise that because of the way FAB constructs it's classification of accounts the tv/ts category ranges from fetishistic hairy panty wearers through to people who have transitions medically and socially.

if you address any and all people with a tv/ts like some of the fetishistic TVs encourage you are going to find limited sucess.

By *ayde BlanchardTV/TS
over a year ago

lancashire

"another point to add

- Realise that because of the way FAB constructs it's classification of accounts the tv/ts category ranges from fetishistic hairy panty wearers through to people who have transitions medically and socially.

if you address any and all people with a tv/ts like some of the fetishistic TVs encourage you are going to find limited sucess. "

Yeah your right we all have different standards. Some don't even have any at all. But each to there own and that's how it sound be.

over a year ago

"another point to add

if you address any and all people with a tv/ts like some of the fetishistic TVs encourage you are going to find limited sucess.

Yeah your right we all have different standards. Some don't even have any at all. But each to there own and that's how it sound be."

the point i'm making is that some of the HPWs and fetishistic TVs meet and interact like promiscuous gay men , where other transwomen will expect to be treated in the same was the cis women expect to be treated ...

yes different people have different standards but much as many of the ciswomen on the site would instanly block / delete/ ignore a message from the creepy guy ...

this is before the concept of 'chasers' which i suspect most ofthe none BBW cis women on the site don't really have experience with ... and almost certainly not in the way that BBW and transwomen do .

By *ayde BlanchardTV/TS
over a year ago

lancashire

Completly right lets be honest most trans girls know how to ride a bycicle but some choose to be one.

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

"Completly right lets be honest most trans girls know how to ride a bycicle but some choose to be one."
with no saddle xx

By *ayde BlanchardTV/TS
over a year ago

lancashire

"Completly right lets be honest most trans girls know how to ride a bycicle but some choose to be one.with no saddle xx"

Yes no doubt end up on embarrising bodies having there arse stapled.

over a year ago

Brentford

There are a few gooduns out there! Thank for the feedback!

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS
over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

good advice ..and dont forget they have to be in the mood to dress

none do it 24 / 7

By *ayde BlanchardTV/TS
over a year ago

lancashire

Speak for yourself some of us do it because it's who we are!

By *ayde BlanchardTV/TS
over a year ago

lancashire

"good advice ..and dont forget they have to be in the mood to dress

none do it 24 / 7"

TS do because we're full time does not make us better or worse than cd's or tv's so your lack of knowledge on the subject is quite evident.

over a year ago

calling Trans that cannot shave Hairy panty wearers seems a term of abuse and contempt...Just a thought

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

none do it 24 / 7"

I do it 23/7

over a year ago

none do it 24 / 7

TS do because we're full time does not make us better or worse than cd's or tv's so your lack of knowledge on the subject is quite evident."

I get completely naked in the shower

By *ayde BlanchardTV/TS
over a year ago

lancashire

none do it 24 / 7

TS do because we're full time does not make us better or worse than cd's or tv's so your lack of knowledge on the subject is quite evident.

I get completely naked in the shower "

Mindset darling that change in the shower to does it?

over a year ago

none do it 24 / 7

Mindset darling that change in the shower to does it?"

Only when my soapy hands get to my developing breasts.... I go from tralalalala, time to get up to mmmmmmmmm

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

... and you wonder why tv / ts are put in the same category ....self explanatory .

over a year ago

"... and you wonder why tv / ts are put in the same category ....self explanatory ."

You're bored again?

By *ayde BlanchardTV/TS
over a year ago

lancashire

Oh here we go miss transphobic is back yawn!

By *ayde BlanchardTV/TS
over a year ago

lancashire

none do it 24 / 7

Only when my soapy hands get to my developing breasts.... I go from tralalalala, time to get up to mmmmmmmmm "

Exactly my point hormones a grc and legally my name? So never guy mode does not exist anymore

over a year ago

stourbridge area

"... and you wonder why tv / ts are put in the same category ....self explanatory .

You're bored again? "

Not bored ... confused. Com

By *ayde BlanchardTV/TS
over a year ago

lancashire

Well we worked out you as confused as a Chameleon in a roomful of Skittles! Maybe that's why you feel the need to attention seek and put down in TV/TS forums.

over a year ago

none do it 24 / 7

Only when my soapy hands get to my developing breasts.... I go from tralalalala, time to get up to mmmmmmmmm

Exactly my point hormones a grc and legally my name? So never guy mode does not exist anymore "

Oh I was just pointing out I'm not dressed 24/7. I shower and soap my breasts a lot.

over a year ago

This is fab advice as a Tv admirer I have nothing but complete respect and understanding for the effort put in

As someone who recently discovered crossdressing I haven't mastered looking feminine yet so I also appreciate it on a totally different level

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

"This is fab advice as a Tv admirer I have nothing but complete respect and understanding for the effort put in

As someone who recently discovered crossdressing I haven't mastered looking feminine yet so I also appreciate it on a totally different level"

For everyone thats says its easy to be a TV... Or Just a cock in a frock.

They should be made to try doing it so they realise how much time and planning it takes to reach a convincing level

Especially hard when swinging as guys aren't shy once they get hold of you....

over a year ago

"This is fab advice as a Tv admirer I have nothing but complete respect and understanding for the effort put in

As someone who recently discovered crossdressing I haven't mastered looking feminine yet so I also appreciate it on a totally different level

For everyone thats says its easy to be a TV... Or Just a cock in a frock.

They should be made to try doing it so they realise how much time and planning it takes to reach a convincing level

Especially hard when swinging as guys aren't shy once they get hold of you.... "

It's bloody hard work as I've been finding out

over a year ago

As a tv ts admirer this is a great post .

over a year ago

Its the guys whom meet us in public places and are not afraid to be seen out and about with us that deserve respect...

The Tran in public is in disguise, they got a painted face, femme clothing possibly a wig so nobody will recognise them...

Were as the guy has to come as he is, just himself, hes in the spotlite in public when hes in the company of a Tran...

over a year ago

"Its the guys whom meet us in public places and are not afraid to be seen out and about with us that deserve respect...

The Tran in public is in disguise, they got a painted face, femme clothing possibly a wig so nobody will recognise them...

Were as the guy has to come as he is, just himself, hes in the spotlite in public when hes in the company of a Tran...

"

This is a very good point which I fear some of us forget.

I'm very aware that it's harder for my wife to step out with me than it is to be me.

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

"Its the guys whom meet us in public places and are not afraid to be seen out and about with us that deserve respect...

"

Thank you, we are going shopping with our new friend on Weds & are very much looking forward to it.

I'm officially the bag carrier apparently

S

over a year ago

"

I wouldn't mind being seen in public with you

over a year ago

Yes great advice takes me 2/3 hours xx

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS
over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

"Speak for yourself some of us do it because it's who we are!"

yes well your a TS I believe.. this post is about TV'S AND YES THERE MAYBE THE OCCASIONAL ONE THAT DRESSES 24/7 BUT I WOULD IMAGINE THEYRE QUITE SMALL MINORITY COMPARED TO THE NUMBER OF PART TIME AND OCCASIONAL TRANNY'S OUT THERE LOOKING FOR COCK IN FABLAND..SORRY DIDNT MEAN TO SHOUT JUST HIT THE UPPERCASE KEY

By *ayde BlanchardTV/TS
over a year ago

lancashire

Of course you didn't notice the caps were on when you wrote that lot. Everyone's views I respect i just find you're tone a bit vile.

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

This is a very good point which I fear some of us forget.

I'm very aware that it's harder for my wife to step out with me than it is to be me. "

@ Rachael and MissMac.

Great points and reminder.

..and OP, great great post.

Thank you.

To all who do admire us, thank you and appreciated.

over a year ago

Brentford

Very good point. And I do l love to be taken for a walk in public. After dark is the only way I would do it and of course a little feel somewhere quiet is amazing!

over a year ago

Brentford

Live your comment!

over a year ago

Brentford

So true!

over a year ago

Is this not just the basic standard everyone male, female, tv, ts or couple should be at?

It seems about as advisory as saying "make sure youve washed before a meet"

By *fcdTV/TS
over a year ago

Southend

"calling Trans that cannot shave Hairy panty wearers seems a term of abuse and contempt...Just a thought

"

Doesn't bother me, I have no issues about how I have to present myself. It's a pretty clear description, can't see there's anything to get offended about unless you want to.

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

"Is this not just the basic standard everyone male, female, tv, ts or couple should be at?

It seems about as advisory as saying "make sure youve washed before a meet""

Your attitude is exactly the reason this post was created.

When you are TV you can't just 'have a wash' then go meet.

Please read it before you comment next time

over a year ago

"Advice for TV admirers from a TV

I posted some advice a couple of years ago and one element caused too much negative feedback and took away from the real thrust of my point. Here is the amended version!

These are a few words of advice to all you admirers. So many guys make the same mistakes over and over again and if you read this, you wont!

1. READ HER PROFILE and only then message her accordingly with something that shows you are on the same page. If you dont say much, or completely the wrong thing, you are toast! comment on some of the things she says in her description, think about what makes her tick and include some of that in your reply.

2. BE AVAILABLE. A TV has to take one to three hours to get ready (plus quite a long time to get changed back)and often has to make special arrangements to have somewhere to get changed. So if she says, "Can you meet me between 7 and 10 this evening" that's when its possible. If you reply "How about next Wednesday in my lunch hour" she's just going to get fed up and stop considering you.

3. WHAT TYPE OF MEET IS SHE LOOKING FOR? Some girls want a quick fumble and that's fine. Done it myself often and loved it, but some want to be treated like any girl on a date and want some flirting, build up etc. Its partly for her to say but there is no harm in asking.

4. BE PREPARED TO MAKE AN EFFORT. She has made a huge effort because most TVs lead a slightly, or very secret life and there is a lot of work goes into that.

Good luck!"

Oh the joy of people who can read and write. Sadly most men just want a quick wank over a girls pictures and can't get away from the wife and kids. For me personally as TvTasmin, it is no longer worth the effort. I give up.

over a year ago

If any of you ladies can actually get ready in an hour, my hat goes off to you. I need a minimum of 2 hours, and that's not including the prep that happens the day before. I'm just not very well organised

By *loria JamesTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

"If any of you ladies can actually get ready in an hour, my hat goes off to you. I need a minimum of 2 hours, and that's not including the prep that happens the day before. I'm just not very well organised "

It takes me that long to, just takes me longer to decide what to wear x

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

On a good day I can do it in an hour but on a bad day well it could be just about anything and I do get bad daysxx

over a year ago

"Is this not just the basic standard everyone male, female, tv, ts or couple should be at?

Please read it before you comment next time "

I think you should read my comment again before you start getting riled up.

What i said was you have not stated anything that is specific to tv/ts is not really advice your whole post could be shortened to "be normal".

The wash comment was equating it to such simmilar advice.

I have a lot if ts and tv friends heck i think all my best friends at this point are tv or ts.

If you want to make a post about afvice for admirers maybe give something more than "read the profile, dont be pushy, dont waste time".

Cause thats suitable for everyone

For instance "if going out the next day with a tv sleep in or go make breakfast to give them some privacy while they get comfortable" (wigs do not survive sleeping in very well)

over a year ago

stourbridge area

Wigs????? ....

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

Please read it before you comment next time

I think you should read my comment again before you start getting riled up.

What i said was you have not stated anything that is specific to tv/ts is not really advice your whole post could be shortened to "be normal".

The wash comment was equating it to such simmilar advice.

I have a lot if ts and tv friends heck i think all my best friends at this point are tv or ts.

If you want to make a post about afvice for admirers maybe give something more than "read the profile, dont be pushy, dont waste time".

Cause thats suitable for everyone

For instance "if going out the next day with a tv sleep in or go make breakfast to give them some privacy while they get comfortable" (wigs do not survive sleeping in very well)"

I apologise then, your post didn't come accross like that at all to me.

If you have many TV/ts friends then I do think you maybe take for granted how you treat them and the allowances you maybe make x

Lots on here need a post like this and most of the points are helpful I think

over a year ago

"If any of you ladies can actually get ready in an hour, my hat goes off to you. I need a minimum of 2 hours, and that's not including the prep that happens the day before. I'm just not very well organised

It takes me that long to, just takes me longer to decide what to wear x"

Same, about 2 hours starting with a nice long hour soak in the bath. Makeup about 40mins plus 20mins deciding what I'm wearing and putting it on. I don't like to rush.

over a year ago

Good luck!"

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

Good luck!"

Thanks for this

over a year ago

stourbridge area

"We are all Ladies and do Ladies things ... even on a sex hook up site.....Rule Tranny Brittania"

Miss mac ... you are a legend ...mwah

over a year ago

Ok I'm fairly d*unk, so feeling brave enough to ask.

If there's any TV/TS ladies who'd like a girlfriend to get ready with then let me know. I miss doing girly shit and I'm fascinated by the process you ladies go through, so hope I haven't been out line, but if you'd like someone to do makeup with, drink wine while chatting shit and help picking outfits then drop me a pm. If I'm local and we can make schedules match, then maybe we can help each other improve on techniques and tips xx

over a year ago

"Ok I'm fairly d*unk, so feeling brave enough to ask.

If there's any TV/TS ladies who'd like a girlfriend to get ready with then let me know. I miss doing girly shit and I'm fascinated by the process you ladies go through, so hope I haven't been out line, but if you'd like someone to do makeup with, drink wine while chatting shit and help picking outfits then drop me a pm. If I'm local and we can make schedules match, then maybe we can help each other improve on techniques and tips xx"

I have a mate like you. We do nails and stuff together. Spray tans too.

Standby for a full inbox from tgirls wanting to do the girly pamper thing. It's so much fun

By *eflex215Man
over a year ago

West Lothian

I would love to meet a nice young pre op TV.

over a year ago

^^ All TV are pre op

Good advice OP.

I thought that only our pics are visible to men and that men sending messages to TV had a site restriction of 5 words - including the title of 'Hi' and the x on the end

By *istressZoeTV/TS
over a year ago

cheshire

"Ok I'm fairly d*unk, so feeling brave enough to ask.

If there's any TV/TS ladies who'd like a girlfriend to get ready with then let me know. I miss doing girly shit and I'm fascinated by the process you ladies go through, so hope I haven't been out line, but if you'd like someone to do makeup with, drink wine while chatting shit and help picking outfits then drop me a pm. If I'm local and we can make schedules match, then maybe we can help each other improve on techniques and tips xx"

WhAt a gorgeous and kind offer x

Who knows where something like this may lead x

over a year ago

To be honest the Guys dont need advice...

Advice here seems to come straight from A Video clip I done years ago were Dame Pansy Potter Presidentess of the Transvestites Society of Very Great Britain and Patron of Ban the abominable Willy League protests loudly concerning the vile species called Men whom had wicked and diabolical desires apon her and her fellow Ladies of Dignity, chastity and good breeding...

By *ayde BlanchardTV/TS
over a year ago

lancashire

"To be honest the Guys dont need advice...

Advice here seems to come straight from A Video clip I done years ago were Dame Pansy Potter Presidentess of the Transvestites Society of Very Great Britain and Patron of Ban the abominable Willy League protests loudly concerning the vile species called Men whom had wicked and diabolical desires apon her and her fellow Ladies of Dignity, chastity and good breeding..."

Post new Message to Thread