Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Anyone had a bad experience?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was on way to meet someone last night and it felt so dodgy I bottled it - the destination was in the middle of nowhere and I noticed two cars following me all the route, stopping and turning around...it felt seriously dodgy, just wondered if anyone had had similar experience?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I once chatted to a guy who wanted me to meet him in a car-park in the middle of the night. I said no.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've had a few guys offer to pick me up and take me dogging

I always find guys a little wierd who honestly think a woman they have never met before will get in a car with them and let them drive you into the middle of nowhere

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Looks like gut instinct was the best option for you OP

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"I've had a few guys offer to pick me up and take me dogging

I always find guys a little wierd who honestly think a woman they have never met before will get in a car with them and let them drive you into the middle of nowhere "

Yes, it's their mentality that's the worrying factor.

over a year ago

i always say follow your gut instinct. it is the best thing to keep you safe

over a year ago

Have you heard from said meet since last night?

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

Did you message them to cancel?

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Always try to meet in public places. It's the basics you'd teach to kids about Internet safety.

By *akeyousmile30Man
over a year ago

greenwich

"I was on way to meet someone last night and it felt so dodgy I bottled it - the destination was in the middle of nowhere and I noticed two cars following me all the route, stopping and turning around...it felt seriously dodgy, just wondered if anyone had had similar experience?"

ALWAYS TRUST YOUR GUT INSTINCT!!

Did you tell them what car you were in??

over a year ago

Like most have said

Gut instinct is the one to follow

over a year ago

"i always say follow your gut instinct. it is the best thing to keep you safe"

Same here.

over a year ago

"I was on way to meet someone last night and it felt so dodgy I bottled it - the destination was in the middle of nowhere and I noticed two cars following me all the route, stopping and turning around...it felt seriously dodgy, just wondered if anyone had had similar experience?"

Perhaps meeting for a drink in a pub would have been a good first option, OP?

Much easier to walk away and say "thanks but no thanks" in a pub than in someone's home. Safer too.

Sorry you had a scary experience.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Without knowing the details of the meet - how would they know your route or time along it at any point, or car details. It'd be pretty hard to pick your car out in traffic unless it's distinctive, then catch you up, stop, turn around and catch you up again with the number of cars along the same route?

By *ral DMan
over a year ago

Leicestershire

I was chatting to a woman on here when i first joined 6 years ago, she was really hot, anyway we swapped numbers and her texts hot all the spots, we arranged to meet at her place in Bedford. I took the day off work and drove to hers and got there for 11am i text her saying im outside, she messaged back instantly with a pic of her with her legs open and said "come in and upstairs im on the bed waiting for you dripping wet" naturally i went in and instantly realised somethimg wasnt right!!! She was suppossedly a single woman yet the house was very laddish, there was a huge tv screen xbox and games everywhere and old beercans all over a table, all the lights were off, anyway i carried on upstairs and into the first bedroom and SHE was a HE!!! My meet had used someone else pics to lure me in, he jumped up off the bed naked with his cock in his hand wanking and tried to slam the door behind me, it ended badly for him, ive always took safety seriously and have done many martial arts over the years a quick kick to the bollocks and thump to the nose dropped him like a sack of shit. I left and reported him on here and he was removed. Since then before i meet someone i always ask for a strange pic to prove they are genuine, such as a photo of their Knee with a cup balanced on it.

over a year ago

"I was on way to meet someone last night and it felt so dodgy I bottled it - the destination was in the middle of nowhere and I noticed two cars following me all the route, stopping and turning around...it felt seriously dodgy, just wondered if anyone had had similar experience?

Without knowing the details of the meet - how would they know your route or time along it at any point, or car details. It'd be pretty hard to pick your car out in traffic unless it's distinctive, then catch you up, stop, turn around and catch you up again with the number of cars along the same route?"

I was wondering that too

over a year ago

"I was chatting to a woman on here when i first joined 6 years ago, she was really hot, anyway we swapped numbers and her texts hot all the spots, we arranged to meet at her place in Bedford. I took the day off work and drove to hers and got there for 11am i text her saying im outside, she messaged back instantly with a pic of her with her legs open and said "come in and upstairs im on the bed waiting for you dripping wet" naturally i went in and instantly realised somethimg wasnt right!!! She was suppossedly a single woman yet the house was very laddish, there was a huge tv screen xbox and games everywhere and old beercans all over a table, all the lights were off, anyway i carried on upstairs and into the first bedroom and SHE was a HE!!! My meet had used someone else pics to lure me in, he jumped up off the bed naked with his cock in his hand wanking and tried to slam the door behind me, it ended badly for him, ive always took safety seriously and have done many martial arts over the years a quick kick to the bollocks and thump to the nose dropped him like a sack of shit. I left and reported him on here and he was removed. Since then before i meet someone i always ask for a strange pic to prove they are genuine, such as a photo of their Knee with a cup balanced on it."

Was it a really dark day?

over a year ago

"I was on way to meet someone last night and it felt so dodgy I bottled it - the destination was in the middle of nowhere and I noticed two cars following me all the route, stopping and turning around...it felt seriously dodgy, just wondered if anyone had had similar experience?

Without knowing the details of the meet - how would they know your route or time along it at any point, or car details. It'd be pretty hard to pick your car out in traffic unless it's distinctive, then catch you up, stop, turn around and catch you up again with the number of cars along the same route?

I was wondering that too"

over a year ago

"I was chatting to a woman on here when i first joined 6 years ago, she was really hot, anyway we swapped numbers and her texts hot all the spots, we arranged to meet at her place in Bedford. I took the day off work and drove to hers and got there for 11am i text her saying im outside, she messaged back instantly with a pic of her with her legs open and said "come in and upstairs im on the bed waiting for you dripping wet" naturally i went in and instantly realised somethimg wasnt right!!! She was suppossedly a single woman yet the house was very laddish, there was a huge tv screen xbox and games everywhere and old beercans all over a table, all the lights were off, anyway i carried on upstairs and into the first bedroom and SHE was a HE!!! My meet had used someone else pics to lure me in, he jumped up off the bed naked with his cock in his hand wanking and tried to slam the door behind me, it ended badly for him, ive always took safety seriously and have done many martial arts over the years a quick kick to the bollocks and thump to the nose dropped him like a sack of shit. I left and reported him on here and he was removed. Since then before i meet someone i always ask for a strange pic to prove they are genuine, such as a photo of their Knee with a cup balanced on it."

Wouldn't a quick phone call be easier to verify someone before a meet?

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

Without knowing the details of the meet - how would they know your route or time along it at any point, or car details. It'd be pretty hard to pick your car out in traffic unless it's distinctive, then catch you up, stop, turn around and catch you up again with the number of cars along the same route?"

If these cars were in on some scam, surly they'd just wait at the agreed meeting place?

I've got a gut feeling on this one too.

over a year ago

we arranged a meet once

and they turned up

weird

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Yes i got married,

over a year ago

"we arranged a meet once

and they turned up

weird "

Quick chat over coffee in a public place first is the way to go.

It's often been said here if it seems too good to be true it generally isn't.

By *ral DMan
over a year ago

Leicestershire

"I was chatting to a woman on here when i first joined 6 years ago, she was really hot, anyway we swapped numbers and her texts hot all the spots, we arranged to meet at her place in Bedford. I took the day off work and drove to hers and got there for 11am i text her saying im outside, she messaged back instantly with a pic of her with her legs open and said "come in and upstairs im on the bed waiting for you dripping wet" naturally i went in and instantly realised somethimg wasnt right!!! She was suppossedly a single woman yet the house was very laddish, there was a huge tv screen xbox and games everywhere and old beercans all over a table, all the lights were off, anyway i carried on upstairs and into the first bedroom and SHE was a HE!!! My meet had used someone else pics to lure me in, he jumped up off the bed naked with his cock in his hand wanking and tried to slam the door behind me, it ended badly for him, ive always took safety seriously and have done many martial arts over the years a quick kick to the bollocks and thump to the nose dropped him like a sack of shit. I left and reported him on here and he was removed. Since then before i meet someone i always ask for a strange pic to prove they are genuine, such as a photo of their Knee with a cup balanced on it.

Was it a really dark day? "

All the curtains upstairs were drawn and his blinds downstairs were two thirds closed making it just light enough to see.

By *ral DMan
over a year ago

Leicestershire

"I was chatting to a woman on here when i first joined 6 years ago, she was really hot, anyway we swapped numbers and her texts hot all the spots, we arranged to meet at her place in Bedford. I took the day off work and drove to hers and got there for 11am i text her saying im outside, she messaged back instantly with a pic of her with her legs open and said "come in and upstairs im on the bed waiting for you dripping wet" naturally i went in and instantly realised somethimg wasnt right!!! She was suppossedly a single woman yet the house was very laddish, there was a huge tv screen xbox and games everywhere and old beercans all over a table, all the lights were off, anyway i carried on upstairs and into the first bedroom and SHE was a HE!!! My meet had used someone else pics to lure me in, he jumped up off the bed naked with his cock in his hand wanking and tried to slam the door behind me, it ended badly for him, ive always took safety seriously and have done many martial arts over the years a quick kick to the bollocks and thump to the nose dropped him like a sack of shit. I left and reported him on here and he was removed. Since then before i meet someone i always ask for a strange pic to prove they are genuine, such as a photo of their Knee with a cup balanced on it.

Wouldn't a quick phone call be easier to verify someone before a meet?

"

I also phone them.

over a year ago

Was it a really dark day?

All the curtains upstairs were drawn and his blinds downstairs were two thirds closed making it just light enough to see."

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Was you meet let down or did they already know you weren't coming OP?

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"

Was you meet let down or did they already know you weren't coming OP? "

I asked that too, but he's not been back to answer anything.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"

Was you meet let down or did they already know you weren't coming OP?

I asked that too, but he's not been back to answer anything."

Ahh wondering if he led them on a wild goose chase before eventually calling it.

over a year ago

Always always always trust your gut instinct.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Just because the OP is a man doesn't mean that his response to something he thought 'off' is rubbish. If a woman had posted the same experience would you all question it?

His gut instinct may have been wrong but what if it wasn't? If I felt uncomfortable about any meet I would cancel, and men have exactly the same rights to do so.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Yep D had a stalker and two guys trying to get into her house at two am hence social first and she will only accommodate people we both know well.

By *inzi LTV/TS
over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

Yes and occasionally 'it' still tries to terrorise!

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Just because the OP is a man doesn't mean that his response to something he thought 'off' is rubbish. If a woman had posted the same experience would you all question it?

His gut instinct may have been wrong but what if it wasn't? If I felt uncomfortable about any meet I would cancel, and men have exactly the same rights to do so."

100% correct - cancel.

But cancelling and no-showing can be very different. The meet was planned at a location he knew about beforehand. We don't know if he cancelled or no-showed.

over a year ago

I met a guy i knew and trusted got locked in for sixteen hrs of utter lunacy i knew enough to keep calm but it was enough to put me off any 121 meets for play unless im at a party or club for safety

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Similar thing happened to a male friend of ours.. Don't understand why guys do this as there is another site called fabguys for gay and bi men to meet each other. Why pretend to be a woman??

By *inzi LTV/TS
over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

"I met a guy i knew and trusted got locked in for sixteen hrs of utter lunacy i knew enough to keep calm but it was enough to put me off any 121 meets for play unless im at a party or club for safety "

That's horrible, I realise it would be a bit embarrassing reporing it to the authorities but people like that need help or locking up before they harm someone.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I met a guy i knew and trusted got locked in for sixteen hrs of utter lunacy i knew enough to keep calm but it was enough to put me off any 121 meets for play unless im at a party or club for safety

That's horrible, I realise it would be a bit embarrassing reporing it to the authorities but people like that need help or locking up before they harm someone."

So sorry to hear that, hope you're ok now x

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I always find guys a little wierd who honestly think a woman they have never met before will get in a car with them and let them drive you into the middle of nowhere "

We always say no to these as well, way to dangerous for men AND women

over a year ago

Well am sure the people he was due to meet may be seeing this , thread so maybe a reply of them since there being aquessed of something by the op

over a year ago

You did right.

I only meet publicly, in a busy(ish), local area and even that's only after listening to my instincts, dissecting then analysing, listening again then following them

over a year ago

To the people who replied thank you.it turned out he was schizophrenic and it only surfaced when he was stressed which is why i never suspected anything.

over a year ago

"To the people who replied thank you.it turned out he was schizophrenic and it only surfaced when he was stressed which is why i never suspected anything. "

Did you report him to the police?

over a year ago

I always find guys a little wierd who honestly think a woman they have never met before will get in a car with them and let them drive you into the middle of nowhere

Yes, it's their mentality that's the worrying factor."

Yeah I don't understand how they don't get how creepy that can be. They're random strangers, and they have no obligation to keep you safe. Why would anyone risk that with nutters running around all the time.

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

I went to a sauna in Lancashire,there was two d*unk men in there upsetting the couple's by being rude two left early there was no security other than one man on the front door and one woman on the bar ?,never been back.

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

[Removed by poster at 07/01/17 15:40:31]

over a year ago

One of the reasons we insisted on a social meet before going any further when we did this sort of thing.

It s out all sorts and as previously posted, if it's a beer or a coffee, and it's not working you can always say thanks but no thanks.

Worked for us.

over a year ago

I had a bad meet a few months ago that scared me, but I had stupidly ignored my gut instinct about something, I never will ignore it again. Live and learn.

over a year ago

I had a guy wanting me to meet him in the street in the middle of the night. I obviously refused and we stopped texting.

About 2 weeks later he phoned me threatening me for telling his wife about what he was doing lol. (I had done no such thing) He was a copper and threatened to investigate me.

It turned out his wife's best friend was on here and he messaged her with a face pic

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"I had a guy wanting me to meet him in the street in the middle of the night. I obviously refused and we stopped texting.

About 2 weeks later he phoned me threatening me for telling his wife about what he was doing lol. (I had done no such thing) He was a copper and threatened to investigate me.

It turned out his wife's best friend was on here and he messaged her with a face pic "

If that was a few years ago and local ish I think he is back on here!

over a year ago

There was this time....

Some stunning chick with brightly coloured hair picked me and my friend up in her car...

We arrived just before we left.

It was epic

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"There was this time....

Some stunning chick with brightly coloured hair picked me and my friend up in her car...

It was epic "

My driving ain't THAT scary!!!

over a year ago

"There was this time....

It was epic

My driving ain't THAT scary!!! "

I said. "Epic" !

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"There was this time....

It was epic

I said. "Epic" !"

I was referring to you arriving before you left!

(Next date planned btw, will do forum post this week!)

over a year ago

"There was this time....

It was epic

I said. "Epic" !

(Next date planned btw, will do forum post this week!) "

I already know. I have inside info

Not sure I can tho. I'm taking my wife to a 50th in Nottingham the week before.

It's a superhero theme. I have a thread asking for suggestions.....

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"There was this time....

It was epic

I said. "Epic" !

It's a superhero theme. I have a thread asking for suggestions....."

Wow I thought SB had only told one person!

over a year ago

"There was this time....

It was epic

I said. "Epic" !

Wow I thought SB had only told one person! "

Hey. It's who you know

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"There was this time....

It was epic

I said. "Epic" !

Wow I thought SB had only told one person!

Hey. It's who you know "

I should let them all arrange it then!!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Gut instinct is important but so is your thinking process - emotional responses are best tempered with mature wisdom and reasoning.

over a year ago

"I had a guy wanting me to meet him in the street in the middle of the night. I obviously refused and we stopped texting.

It turned out his wife's best friend was on here and he messaged her with a face pic

If that was a few years ago and local ish I think he is back on here!"

It was in the summer. And he was VERY local to me

By *ohnlauraCouple
over a year ago

wirral

hope you reported him

By *exatooCouple
over a year ago

Bournemouth/ Fuerteventura

We had one last night, we were having group play in a playroom I was giving a blow job to a guy, mr was busy receiving a blow Job, another guy was giving me oral, fingering me and then it felt like I had a toy up me for about 2 mins, my gentleman finished off I sat up and I noticed that the metal kitchen roll holder was on the bed, and it clicked that it was not a toy that had been used on me, but this.. had a closer look and it had rusty spots on. I went fucking mental. Never seen a couple (his wife was in the room also) move so quickly. They left the club in 2 minutes. Found out they were regulars, on the way out we told staff and they said they'll have strict words with them when they visit again.

Completely spoiled our evening and I'm now contemplating visiting the clinic to get checked and maybe also get a tetanus jab

over a year ago

But how they knew where you where based? And what car were you driving ?Could be a mere coincidence!

over a year ago

Was talking to a married woman for weeks.she didn't have any face pics up here as she was worried about being caught... Havin pure filthy dirty conversations for the whole time. Really clicked.I eventually convinced her too meet me but she insisted on getting a hotel room in a to avoid her being caught so I booked it and checked in had a shower was there waitin when she text to say she was in the carpark and that she can't wait to have me inside her ... I left the door open for her and sat on the bed. She let herself in ...and who walks in. Only my fucking aunty. turns out my aunt (uncles wife) is a very lady haha.... embarrassing simply does not cover how I felt.. worst part was I did send her face pics. She wanted to stop texting but she said she couldn't help herself.. ffs I'm no looker I have no idea why she carried on after she found out it was me..

over a year ago

"hope you reported him"

He deleted the account completely before I had the chance.

over a year ago

"Just because the OP is a man doesn't mean that his response to something he thought 'off' is rubbish. If a woman had posted the same experience would you all question it?

His gut instinct may have been wrong but what if it wasn't? If I felt uncomfortable about any meet I would cancel, and men have exactly the same rights to do so."

Post new Message to Thread