Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Swinging friends

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi I am looking to build a friendship with other like minded ladies and couples. Would be nice to have someone to chat about this life style with. As none of my friends family know about this feel a bit like a lonely wolf lol.

Is there anyone else interested in this or am I being soft. I have had this in the past but theu have moved on and such.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Try being more active in the social side of the scene. There are plenty of organised socials you can go to or just go to a club for the social part.

My sister and her husband met on here and half of the guests at their wedding reception were friends they met through swinging.

Don't expect too many people to be happy to chat just about swinging though. People want to talk about "normal" stuff just like they do with their non swinging friends.

over a year ago

Yes think I need to try a few socials. It's not just swinging I want to talk about. Just be to nice to be able talk with more liberal folk. Can't really tell my friends how good a night I might of had lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Yes think I need to try a few socials. It's not just swinging I want to talk about. Just be to nice to be able talk with more liberal folk. Can't really tell my friends how good a night I might of had lol"

If it's 'friends' you're looking for, why do you only want to chat to ladies and couples? I'm sure there's loads of men on here that would make really awesome friends.

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

Get involved. Visit clubs and socials. Many of my friends are swingers, kinky and/or polyamorous because I have made the effort to be visible in those scenes.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I think a social with me would be great idea

over a year ago

I think that sounds like a plan x

Post new Message to Thread