Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Profile to use for couple with TV?

Jump to newest

By *inkyChrissy99 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

My female partner is thinking of joining the site and I suggested we create a couples profile so we can play together.

None of the options include TV for a couples profile though.

Do I just make it M/F and then explain in my profile? Thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's shit, isn't it?

I'd suggest that if you live life as a man most of the time then make it a M/F profile. If you live life as a woman most of the time then make it a F/F profile.

over a year ago

Bristol

"It's shit, isn't it?

I'd suggest that if you live life as a man most of the time then make it a M/F profile. If you live life as a woman most of the time then make it a F/F profile."

Yeah, really not thought about the limitation till now!

Gonna make it hard to make our profile clear!

By *onygirlTV/TS
over a year ago

Huntingdon

Both me and my partner are TS so we put F/F for our couple profile and got tons of abuse for it in the chat rooms here. So be careful if you go that route.

over a year ago

"My female partner is thinking of joining the site and I suggested we create a couples profile so we can play together.

Do I just make it M/F and then explain in my profile? Thoughts?"

oh come on,,,its you with a blonde wig on,,lol,,your soooooooooo funnt

over a year ago

funny,,,even

over a year ago

funnt

over a year ago

Bristol

"Both me and my partner are TS so we put F/F for our couple profile and got tons of abuse for it in the chat rooms here. So be careful if you go that route."

Oh really i'll never be playing as Chris so its just weird to put it as M/F.

over a year ago

Bristol

"My female partner is thinking of joining the site and I suggested we create a couples profile so we can play together.

Do I just make it M/F and then explain in my profile? Thoughts?

oh come on,,,its you with a blonde wig on,,lol,,your soooooooooo funnt "

Don't need wigs, havn't for a while

She has brown hair, real tits and is 5ft6 so we don't quite look the same lol.

over a year ago

yeah make it m/f.

i had a f/f profile with someone tv and people didn't know he was tv even though we mentioned it on the profile, saves a lot of messing about explaining. he was only going to meet dressed though and never as a guy.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Do I just make it M/F and then explain in my profile? Thoughts?"

Just put at the bottom of your joint profile something like, please write "I know you're a f/tv couple" in the subject box of any messages and simply delete any messages that don't have this

over a year ago

Bristol

Sounds like M/F its gonna have to be then.

Will have to be very clear in the profile I guess.

over a year ago

Wouldn't worry too much, no one bothers to read profiles anyway.

over a year ago

Bristol

"Wouldn't worry too much, no one bothers to read profiles anyway.

"

Thats what worries me most lol

By *ent_man420Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

I like to dress with my girlfriend and we were wondering what to put on profile

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"It's shit, isn't it?

I'd suggest that if you live life as a man most of the time then make it a M/F profile. If you live life as a woman most of the time then make it a F/F profile."

I agree

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Ive seen various combinations of T/ etc on sex contact sites, so maybe we need to add it to fab.

Im getting a cuckold guy for swinging, so well be m/f

By *-angel-XWoman
over a year ago

hell

This was a m: f profile with my t partner . Now it's just my own . Should be another option

over a year ago

I would suggest a TV profile instead and say in your heading and profile that you are a TV fem couple. I had a MF profile with my ex who is a TV and she had more traffic on her TV account than we did on the MF couples one. People search for TVs if they're into it.

I did ask Fab to allow TVF and TVM couples accounts but they haven't done it so far. Such a shame as the MF label is misleading.

over a year ago

Bristol

"I would suggest a TV profile instead and say in your heading and profile that you are a TV fem couple. I had a MF profile with my ex who is a TV and she had more traffic on her TV account than we did on the MF couples one. People search for TVs if they're into it.

I did ask Fab to allow TVF and TVM couples accounts but they haven't done it so far. Such a shame as the MF label is misleading. "

Interesting thought, thanks for the input- gotta talk more with my Mrs and take some good pics yet anyway but all good food for thought

By *my-blackTV/TS
over a year ago

Poole

Have a tv profile for you and a f profile for her and first line of profile explain that you are partner with xxx and only play as a f/tv couple.

That's pretty much how my f kink buddy and I work it. We did have a m/f profile but it didn't really fit.

By *exatooCouple
over a year ago

Bournemouth/ Fuerteventura

Sorry to hyjack this thread, when I made our profile I thought about this myself, I hate labels and don't really like describing myself as bi sexual, it just so happens that I like sex and to be close to both men and women and how those people identify themselves doesn't matter to me. I did wonder how people who were transitioning or not quite sure what/who they identify with would choose. We're in the 2000th year not the first year ever.

Much love

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I remember a thread being statmrted a while ago, very similar lines from memory admin had changed the profile to a m/f one... I think it was from a f/f one.

It was clear in the profile text that the f part of the couple was a t girl and the concensus was while they'd appear in searches that folk wouldn't wish to meet them.. they were clear so it shouldn't be an issue, from memory it was changed back to the profile assignment of their choosing

By *mandajane01TV/TS
over a year ago

Ballymena

I agree admin need to seriously consider adding the M/Tv , F/TVs or even Tv/Tv profile options.

over a year ago

Bristol

"Have a tv profile for you and a f profile for her and first line of profile explain that you are partner with xxx and only play as a f/tv couple.

That's pretty much how my f kink buddy and I work it. We did have a m/f profile but it didn't really fit.

"

That's a good idea

I like that option- will take some nice pics of both of us in 2017 when we dress up so i'll just add a Female profile then for her and link them in the profile text x

By *ougar_n_TILFCouple
over a year ago

Burton on Trent

R is also a TV, but we play as a regular MF couple as well as a FTV couple. When we fist came on site we had our MF profile but with a section about his alter ego and a pic.

But that, coupled with the fact he is Bi caused more rejection than it was worth, so he got his own profile for that in the end, and it mentions that we meet together. And it's worked for the FTV meets so far.

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS
over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

"Sounds like M/F its gonna have to be then.

Will have to be very clear in the profile I guess."

what !! you mean u think anyone actually reads those things ..

over a year ago

we do alright with our profile,granted its ready for an update in new year.

Post new Message to Thread