Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Male:female ratios at parties

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A question to fellow swingers who enjoy parties and clubs. As organisers of house parties we are trying to find out what others believe is the ideal male:female ratio for a swing party. We think a few extra single men is good and tend to go on a 3:2 male:female ratio. What to others like when they attend a party?

Mrs

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Oooooo interesting if I was to organise a party I would actually say single guy to every 2 couple or female

Some example if 10 couples 2 single females - 6 single guys

That would give the couples and single females some choice but I would also try and pick couples that I knew played with single guys as well

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Tricky one...... depends on couples but at a minimum if you have single females you need the same number of guys as ladies.

However as us guys sometimes need to recover (or is just me!)!a few extra guys helps to keep things flowing and if all involved are comfortable with bit more than 1:1 play upping the ratio will work but suggest no more than 3:2 (3 guys for ever 2 ladies

By *LUKCouple
over a year ago

Loughborough

It also depends on the couples attending and if they play with single guys.

We attended a party once with about 10-12 couples and 6 single guys but only 2 of the couples played with single guys.

It got a bit awkward as the night went on and couples started pairing off.

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

"It also depends on the couples attending and if they play with single guys.

We attended a party once with about 10-12 couples and 6 single guys but only 2 of the couples played with single guys.

It got a bit awkward as the night went on and couples started pairing off.

"

See I would have invited a few single females as well

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Actually that leads in to a point that I have been wanting to make for a few days but I am not sure how to word it

I have played in group fun as both a single male alone and a single male with a single female with other couples

I would say couples were a lot more welcoming to me in the group fun when I was with a single female than I have ever been on my own

For me it is an interesting dynamic! - couples won't play with single guys but will do if single guy has another female there

over a year ago

More men. I like some choice.

over a year ago

"Oooooo interesting if I was to organise a party I would actually say single guy to every 2 couple or female

Some example if 10 couples 2 single females - 6 single guys

That would give the couples and single females some choice but I would also try and pick couples that I knew played with single guys as well "

So you're example is 12 ladies and 16 guys giving a male:female ratio of 4:3. Or your other suggestion of 1 single guy per 2 couples gives 3 men for 2 ladies which is a more risky ratio if couples don't want single guys. On the other hand if the party is full of insatiable hotwives and single ladies then the host needs to be more generous on the provision of more testosterone.

over a year ago

"More men. I like some choice."

Totally agree with you. I like the choice. And selfishly I invite the single men who I like to fuck.

By *oandjohnCouple
over a year ago

South Wales, will travel to Hereford, Worcestershire and Shropshire

Hmm you are never going to get that one right imho.

If all the wives are greedy then extra guy or guys would be welcomed..

We (the lady half) will play with single guys at a party if they are there and involved at the time... but if there are too many single guys then it gets off putting at times...

We tend to go to couples parties and find they work well as a group situation even if people pair/group up in different directions. We have often separated off and played with who ever is there. There has often been the extra single or a couple where the lady has not joined in, but came along for the social side.

But if you have a number of single guys at a party and the couples don't take to them it can create an awkward situation..

Trying to balance out single guy and ladies at a couples party is a nightmare unless they come as a unit.

over a year ago

"Actually that leads in to a point that I have been wanting to make for a few days but I am not sure how to word it

I have played in group fun as both a single male alone and a single male with a single female with other couples

I would say couples were a lot more welcoming to me in the group fun when I was with a single female than I have ever been on my own

For me it is an interesting dynamic! - couples won't play with single guys but will do if single guy has another female there "

I think a lot of it depend on whether the couple are what I would describe as a 'couple swap' couple, a 'cuckold' couple on somewhere in between as a 'hotwife' couple. We are the latter, therefore like single men, but he still plays. (Apologies to anybody to doesn't like 'boxes', it's just how I organise my thoughts).

over a year ago

"Actually that leads in to a point that I have been wanting to make for a few days but I am not sure how to word it

For me it is an interesting dynamic! - couples won't play with single guys but will do if single guy has another female there

I think a lot of it depend on whether the couple are what I would describe as a 'couple swap' couple, a 'cuckold' couple on somewhere in between as a 'hotwife' couple. We are the latter, therefore like single men, but he still plays. (Apologies to anybody to doesn't like 'boxes', it's just how I organise my thoughts)."

Actually, I think the biggest problem at swinging parties and clubs are the couples who expect single women to play with them.

I won't play with women in front of men. Some couples get really shitty when you reject them for this reason. Single women are too often treated as just playthings for the single men and couples.

By *my-blackTV/TS
over a year ago

Poole

Or given the amount of timewasters there can be around, just invite about 200 random people/couples and see what happens.

By *anillaguyMan
over a year ago

Kingston

Have had this conversation a few times and the conclusion we reached was it's not just about the number of single guys. It comes down to the right types of single guys, essentially not ones who just follow, stare and then invite themselves to play.

We also recognised that this was very unfair to any newcomers as it would possibly lead to only a select few guys always being invited to the exclusion of others. It's a tricky one trying to get the balance right

By *angbang junkieCouple
over a year ago

Ilkeston

1 female vs 100 guys. Perfect.

over a year ago

"More men. I like some choice."

have to say I gave up on going never enough single guy to choose from. Since invites are limited and some don't show.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"More men. I like some choice.

Totally agree with you. I like the choice. And selfishly I invite the single men who I like to fuck."

Me too but what's right for your party depends on your other guests, some couples prefer couples, some like guys, some greedy. Only you know how you're positioning it.

over a year ago

have to say I gave up on going never enough single guy to choose from. Since invites are limited and some don't show. "

We used to invite 2 single guys but at our last party we bumped that up to 3. We usually end up with 5 or 6 couples in our house. So far we have invited 6 single guys spread across 4 parties, and all have shown up on time. It's couples that have dicked us around.

over a year ago

Totally agree with you. I like the choice. And selfishly I invite the single men who I like to fuck.

Me too but what's right for your party depends on your other guests, some couples prefer couples, some like guys, some greedy. Only you know how you're positioning it. "

That's very true. There are couples who only play with couples.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Me too but what's right for your party depends on your other guests, some couples prefer couples, some like guys, some greedy. Only you know how you're positioning it.

That's very true. There are couples who only play with couples."

If you invite a decent ratio of guys feel free to invite this single bi fem too

over a year ago

have to say I gave up on going never enough single guy to choose from. Since invites are limited and some don't show.

We used to invite 2 single guys but at our last party we bumped that up to 3. We usually end up with 5 or 6 couples in our house. So far we have invited 6 single guys spread across 4 parties, and all have shown up on time. It's couples that have dicked us around."

And people think it's easy organising these thing

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The ones I have been to have been strictly regulated with both numbers and people, e.g. Verified by meets and prior socials or 121 meets and it's usually like 2 guys to every lady. Works well, especially when some men are bi anyway.

over a year ago

That's very true. There are couples who only play with couples.

If you invite a decent ratio of guys feel free to invite this single bi fem too "

You and I speak the same language. I love sexy men!

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

" And people think it's easy organising these thing "

If only life was so easy ..our last party was 4 couples 2 single female and 3 men, worked out very well.

next party at ours 24 june fun in the sun/

over a year ago

By *abcouple11Couple
over a year ago

Truro

We definitely agree you need more guys that females.

There's got to be ready fingers and tongues for any female who is "preparing for lift-off" (in the run up to orgasm). Then cocks for blissful more pleasure time

By *ischief ManagedCouple
over a year ago

manchester

we usually get 1-1 single males to single fems and about the same numbers combined above to couples too its a nice balance we think x

Post new Message to Thread