Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Back to 'single' again

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm probably not what most on here would consider to be an experienced swinger. I've had a few meets and messaged with a few women (sometimes with no real intent behind it). I've only been to a swingers club once. I haven't met any couples or really engaged in any three/moresomes, nor been to any parties or socials.

On my journey of exploration so far I've been 'accompanied' by a female friend (although she didn't come on my meets). We went to the club together and provided moral support. She was the one who found this place and although we weren't strictly a 'couple' we'd just set up a couples account. We'd planned to go back to the swingers club in a couple of weeks and had our names down for a social.

However now she's suddenly got a boyfriend, deleted her account and turned her back on swinging. Which leaves me just one of the horde of single guys on here. Although on a practical level maybe not much has changed, on an emotional level it has.

Anybody got any experience of this? Any advice?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Clearly not lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Enjoy being single. Live the dream and meet and greet people on here that enjoy similar interests.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Clearly not lol"

Sounds like you have always been single so nothing has changed

It doesn't sound like you were emotionally attached to this person so I don't think you have lost out on anything if you were only acting as moral support for each other

over a year ago

"Clearly not lol

Sounds like you have always been single so nothing has changed

It doesn't sound like you were emotionally attached to this person so I don't think you have lost out on anything if you were only acting as moral support for each other "

That's what I've lost, the moral support.

By *lowercandyWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

Having someone who you can talk to about things or who you feel has your back is good and I can understand why you feel a little adrift.

Be honest with yourself about if you want to be here

If so embrace it

Yes you will be joining loads of other single guys

BUT

you get out what you put in

Good profile

Join in with chit chat on forums/socials and be patient

over a year ago

"Having someone who you can talk to about things or who you feel has your back is good and I can understand why you feel a little adrift.

Be honest with yourself about if you want to be here

If so embrace it

Yes you will be joining loads of other single guys

BUT

you get out what you put in

Good profile

Join in with chit chat on forums/socials and be patient "

All fair points, thank you, and thanks for the compiment...

Post new Message to Thread