Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

The perfect bi-couple??

Jump to newest

By *olbysfirm OP   Man
over a year ago

Hampton Court

Hi there lovely Fabbers!

I've been looking (albeit not exclusively) for the perfect bi-couple to hopefully introduce myself to.

Reading profiles is very important and I always make sure that I only look to catch the eye or message a couple if I'm attracted/intrigued by them and I am also what they are potentially looking for.

I understand that as a couple who are looking to introduce someone into their personal/social and perhaps sexual lives then both must have that attraction and desire but I am still struggling to find that elusive couple.

Am I better off going to club socials to meet rather than using FAB which doesn't have the same social interaction as a face to face meeting?

Thanks for your help Fabbers!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why not try the bi nights at a swingers club. Kestrels is very near you and Chameleons in Darlaston Walsall a fair way off bu well worth a trip. Both do a bi-Monday meet and there's the chance to interact with folks, get chatting, maybe playing and getting the verifications and take it from there.

You seem to have the right mindset for choosing whether to contact a couple. Much better to stop and think whether they are likely to see you as a good fit rather than playing the copy/paste numbers game sending out random uninformative messages from guys who dont come near to matching what a couple is suggesting they are looking for, which most couples just delete without being arsed to read beyond the opening line (if the message is even that long!).

By *olbysfirm OP   Man
over a year ago

Hampton Court

"Why not try the bi nights at a swingers club. Kestrels is very near you and Chameleons in Darlaston Walsall a fair way off bu well worth a trip. Both do a bi-Monday meet and there's the chance to interact with folks, get chatting, maybe playing and getting the verifications and take it from there.

You seem to have the right mindset for choosing whether to contact a couple. Much better to stop and think whether they are likely to see you as a good fit rather than playing the copy/paste numbers game sending out random uninformative messages from guys who dont come near to matching what a couple is suggesting they are looking for, which most couples just delete without being arsed to read beyond the opening line (if the message is even that long!)."

Yes I have been very much considering heading to Kestrels/Abfabs on a Monday night but having asked the forum about it a while back to get a feel for what it is like it came back with mixed reviews??

Perhaps time to resist?

By *GHertsCouple
over a year ago

North Herts

Vanilla Alternative (on the A1 at Tempsford) has a Bi Night the first Friday of the month (so next one is a week today) and is always very busy with a good mix of people. Can thoroughly recommend it if you're looking for a club to try and meet people.

Check out the thread in the Swinging Club/Event Ads forum for more info.

Mr G

Post new Message to Thread