FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Feedback on profile (yes another single guy!)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone want to give me some feedback for my profile. Been on for about 2 months and it's been fun and opened my eyes to a lot! Just intrigued if I'm missing anything or if anything should be tweaked.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lose the status immediately!!!

Hate the squiggle on the face or change your picture and the written bit is abrupt and narcassistic x

over a year ago

Too full of yourself sweetheart.....very unattractive trait, no matter how gorgeous you are.

over a year ago

Ditto updates cussin ugly people is nit a good look! Always positive statements!!!

Profile is a bit casual! Let them lovely fab peeps why and how you are going to give them what they need, maybe explain little more about what you enjoy sexually! Stay positive, not mention what you dont want want as you can filter these as they contact you! More public pics less private pics a face pic too much to ask? Hiding from something?? Embarrassed? Dunno why not but is almost compulsory for potential meets

Hope it helps, from not an expert!!!!

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

You have two photos on show, and they are the same photo aren't they ???

Tell us what you offer. At present I know you have good hygiene, and when you are free.

You need to explain why someone would choose you rather than the other 100 guys whose profile they have looked at today.

over a year ago

Patience is the key lol

over a year ago

Given it an update, really appreciate the feedback. Didn't want to look arrogant, i am a very confident person. However in person to how it's written online can look like two totally different things!

over a year ago

"Given it an update, really appreciate the feedback. Didn't want to look arrogant, i am a very confident person. However in person to how it's written online can look like two totally different things!"

100 times better. ....it's a great profile x

over a year ago

Thank you!

over a year ago

"

Given it an update, really appreciate the feedback. Didn't want to look arrogant, i am a very confident person. However in person to how it's written online can look like two totally different things!"

Job done son!

PS CAN I BORROW YOUR PHOTO? lol

Jay

over a year ago

Haha joker, cheers bro!

Post new Message to Thread