Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Spanking

Jump to newest

By *nverman67 OP   Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

I have recently met a cracking lass who loves to be spanked whilst she gets fucked.

Question is that when I fuck her doggy and use my hand then I sometimes don't deliver the slap that she wants. Would introducing a paddle be too clinical?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ask her?

I love all impact toys and a lovely hand spank

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"I have recently met a cracking lass who loves to be spanked whilst she gets fucked.

Question is that when I fuck her doggy and use my hand then I sometimes don't deliver the slap that she wants. Would introducing a paddle be too clinical?"

No.

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

I think that all depends on her.

There are times a paddle is perfect and feels amazing but other times a paddle feels disconnected and is missing that skin to skin contact. A bare hand certainly feels more primal and less planned.

By *r Stagger LeeMan
over a year ago

torquay

just sort out a safe word system just in case it gets too much.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I have recently met a cracking lass who loves to be spanked whilst she gets fucked.

Question is that when I fuck her doggy and use my hand then I sometimes don't deliver the slap that she wants. Would introducing a paddle be too clinical?"

Only the two of you can decide that but it might be more difficult to aim precisely.

over a year ago

Get her to go on top then it's easier to spank with one hand and hold her in place with the other

over a year ago

Mmmmm we love spanking too. Love being smacked by hand and have also now started to introduce other implements

Kinky

By *nverman67 OP   Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

What other implements other than paddle? Though there are plenty choices from the kitchen drawer

over a year ago

"What other implements other than paddle? Though there are plenty choices from the kitchen drawer"

There are lots, have a look on a site like Uber Kinky. Plenty to explore over time.

By *my-blackTV/TS
over a year ago

Poole

It can be an awkward angle and difficult to get a decent spank in the right place and force.

Paddle probably wouldn't be too clinical, only way is to try it and see if you both enjoy it.

You could try pulling out, applying a couple of smacks, alternating it with caresses. Sometimes it's also the anticipation for the receiver that is good.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

You assess the situation different types of impact play depending on the outcome and where she is at that moment.

over a year ago

"What other implements other than paddle? Though there are plenty choices from the kitchen drawer"

Whip. Paddle, flogger, cane....

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

I know a lady who totally zones with a flogger in play, can't wait to introduce Mr cane...

By *ndykinkyMan
over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Lots of fun in front of others at a Fetish Event

Post new Message to Thread