Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

quesjon for the ladies

Jump to newest

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

I wood like no no wot you loveley ladies think of my profile and piks. I'm allwaes onist and I don't purtend to be wot I'm not.

But is that mabey y I'm haveing no luck on hear ????

Pleas be onist but kind.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *fuckableCouple
over a year ago

Ruthin

[Removed by poster at 19/09/16 18:01:31]

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

Doesn't need a lady to tell you, your spelling is not very good.... If you are non English speaker perhaps that is understandable.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mario? Luigi?

By *andi_shopWoman
over a year ago

rotherham

"Doesn't need a lady to tell you, your spelling is not very good.... If you are non English speaker perhaps that is understandable. "

It says in his profile he's dyslexic....

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

"It says in his profile he's dyslexic...."

OK, I did not read the profile. Very few errors in the profile. While a spell checker does not catch every mistake it certainly helps. Just commenting...

over a year ago

He's taking the piss

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

"He's taking the piss "

Hoo ????? Cos I dont tak the piss.

My profile is not a piss take.

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

"I wood like no no wot you loveley ladies think of my profile and piks. I'm allwaes onist and I don't purtend to be wot I'm not.

Pleas be onist but kind."

in another of your posts op and kind gentlemen re wrote your profile for you but to be honest it's long with not much substance to it.

There is not much to entice a lady to message you, as you say you probably won't message first and with the amount of messages ladies receive they'll likely to find someone that way rather than message you.

You've not been on the site long these things take time. Be proactive where you can though.

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

"I wood like no no wot you loveley ladies think of my profile and piks. I'm allwaes onist and I don't purtend to be wot I'm not.

Pleas be onist but kind. in another of your posts op and kind gentlemen re wrote your profile for you but to be honest it's long with not much substance to it.

There is not much to entice a lady to message you, as you say you probably won't message first and with the amount of messages ladies receive they'll likely to find someone that way rather than message you.

You've not been on the site long these things take time. Be proactive where you can though. "

Wot if I added a bit about things I like doing and my own pursnlattey near the top ?

over a year ago

Pleas be onist but kind. in another of your posts op and kind gentlemen re wrote your profile for you but to be honest it's long with not much substance to it.

You've not been on the site long these things take time. Be proactive where you can though.

Wot if I added a bit about things I like doing and my own pursnlattey near the top ?"

what about if you scrapped what you have, and rewrote it just with a positive slant...fewer words may make for fewer mistakes too

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

It's sumthing to think about.

I mite try treeking it 1st but im not saying no to that idear. Cos I've had no luck so far.

over a year ago

you really need a spellchecker or something.

i'm not one of those who ever slags off grammar (mine's not perfect) but i would struggle to stay interested in your conversations as i don't understand what you're saying half the time.

it's not that important to be able to have good grammar online but it's vital people can at least understand what you're saying. unfortunately for you.

over a year ago

Right - I have Aspergers and dyslexia the same as the OP. How best to explain it to people - It's rather like having dyslexia (difficulty with words) but instead having difficulty social interactions.

As such I really do feel for the OP, but I can see what he is trying to express, but just can't find the words. Maybe he could try and summerise parts of his profile?

He would like to go on socials with other like minded people, and if anything else happens that would be a bonus.

One thing I think most men struggle with here (if they are like me) is how do you express you'd fuck anything with two legs on, whilst making it apparent that you value a connection? I would love some female help in that area myself!

There's some good things, but lots to put one off. It's cringingly sweet in some places like wanting a good night kiss, and the stuff about expensive travelling costs is not that relevant.

Amid the bad there's some amusing things too, the reference to Muckdonalds made me smile, but on a serious note the OP needs a good spell checker. I am aware that lots of dyslexic people find spell checkers difficult to use so maybe you could find a site or some software to check your text in an audible manner?

It also concerns me that the profile would look better on a dating site rather than a swingers site.

And to the lady who suggested the OP is taking the piss I really disagree. The problems the OP is having expressing himself appropriately are exactly what you'd expect from someone with Dyslexia and Aspergers.

I think my only other word of advice to the OP is you need to be proactive in life and this site is no different. For example to get a job you first need to apply for one. You need to have the same philosphy on this site when you want to meet people.

over a year ago

I'm dyslexic and without spell checker/predicted text I would be properly screwed.

Doesn't help having a grammar nazi for a wife.

I'm not a woman op.

But Jools has a single profile and I get to read the endless messages she gets.

Occasionally she shows me a profile to read.

Some are to short and some to long.

Try cutting out alot of the guff.

If you have difficulty with spelling and putting stuff in the correct order (my difficulty lays in reading stuff in correct order rather than spelling it how it sounds)

But shorten it, take as long as you need to do it correctly.

A few mistakes are fine, but people are pretty brutal on here and will lose interest quickly.

Oh and the moustache!!!

over a year ago

"Right - I have Aspergers and dyslexia the same as the OP. How best to explain it to people - It's rather like having dyslexia (difficulty with words) but instead having difficulty social interactions.

As such I really do feel for the OP, but I can see what he is trying to express, but just can't find the words. Maybe he could try and summerise parts of his profile?

He would like to go on socials with other like minded people, and if anything else happens that would be a bonus.

One thing I think most men struggle with here (if they are like me) is how do you express you'd fuck anything with two legs on, whilst making it apparent that you value a connection? I would love some female help in that area myself!

There's some good things, but lots to put one off. It's cringingly sweet in some places like wanting a good night kiss, and the stuff about expensive travelling costs is not that relevant.

Amid the bad there's some amusing things too, the reference to Muckdonalds made me smile, but on a serious note the OP needs a good spell checker. I am aware that lots of dyslexic people find spell checkers difficult to use so maybe you could find a site or some software to check your text in an audible manner?

It also concerns me that the profile would look better on a dating site rather than a swingers site.

And to the lady who suggested the OP is taking the piss I really disagree. The problems the OP is having expressing himself appropriately are exactly what you'd expect from someone with Dyslexia and Aspergers.

I think my only other word of advice to the OP is you need to be proactive in life and this site is no different. For example to get a job you first need to apply for one. You need to have the same philosphy on this site when you want to meet people. "

Comment of the day.

over a year ago

"Mario? Luigi?"
that's what I thought

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

"Right - I have Aspergers and dyslexia the same as the OP. How best to explain it to people - It's rather like having dyslexia (difficulty with words) but instead having difficulty social interactions.

I think my only other word of advice to the OP is you need to be proactive in life and this site is no different. For example to get a job you first need to apply for one. You need to have the same philosphy on this site when you want to meet people. "

Wow its like u red my mind almost.

I carnt say how nice it is to no sum 1 really dus understand.

Post new Message to Thread