Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Are couples put off meeting couples who ply with single guy's

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If yes, why?

We seem to put people off as we play with single guy's.

I wonder if it would be the same if it was only single women and our verifications were from single women?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not put off at all. Each to their own.

They're playing with us at that time, that's what matters

over a year ago

Would not put us off as we also enjoy fun with single guys.

over a year ago

They shouldn't be but people can be put off for all sorts of reasons, personally no it wouldn't put us off

over a year ago

No not for us. Live and let live. We do a pretty good job at putting lots of people off on a few fronts.. apparently we are scary lol

over a year ago

No as we meet both although single guys do a good job with putting us off meeting single guys with there bullshit,lies oh and abuse when we politely say no thanks

By *heCuriousCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Costa Del Sol

Doesn't bother us.

over a year ago

"No as we meet both although single guys do a good job with putting us off meeting single guys with there bullshit,lies oh and abuse when we politely say no thanks "

There is alot of rubbish out there

over a year ago

Doesn't put us off. We meet single guys, too, though. I can't say we've ever felt like our meeting single guys has put couples off, either.

over a year ago

"No as we meet both although single guys do a good job with putting us off meeting single guys with there bullshit,lies oh and abuse when we politely say no thanks

There is alot of rubbish out

there"

Agreed,we'd started out having more fun with single guys then couples but as the time has gone on the MAJORITY of single guys have ruined it for the MINORITY of decent single guys,so we've become maybe too synical when it comes to them,couples are more reliable and fun recently

over a year ago

"No as we meet both although single guys do a good job with putting us off meeting single guys with there bullshit,lies oh and abuse when we politely say no thanks

There is alot of rubbish out there"

very very true sadly

By *ungBlackTopMan
over a year ago

salford

Not sure how you can work out if they're single or not to be honest. People off here will tell you anything they think you want to hear to get a shag.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

The only thing that would put us off is if the male is straight as that would imply it was all about the woman only ...ie getting two guys. If it was a bi guy they were meeting, this would be a bonus for us.

over a year ago

"The only thing that would put us off is if the male is straight as that would imply it was all about the woman only ...ie getting two guys. If it was a bi guy they were meeting, this would be a bonus for us."

Agree totally,meets for us is about everyone involved and having fun

over a year ago

"The only thing that would put us off is if the male is straight as that would imply it was all about the woman only ...ie getting two guys. If it was a bi guy they were meeting, this would be a bonus for us."

See, I get where you're coming from but Marc gets off on seeing me with other guys - so even though he is straight an mfm is for all of us, just in a different way than for you.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"The only thing that would put us off is if the male is straight as that would imply it was all about the woman only ...ie getting two guys. If it was a bi guy they were meeting, this would be a bonus for us.

See, I get where you're coming from but Marc gets off on seeing me with other guys - so even though he is straight an mfm is for all of us, just in a different way than for you. "

Fair enough, but I rarely play with anyone else these days .... I just don't feel it in the same way.

By *acko9568Man
over a year ago

saltburn

Unfortunately, some, not all, couples may find that single guys are timewasters/pic collectors/ungentlemanly, through bad experiences. Rightly or wrongly we all get tarred with that particular brush then. I can appreciate that it becomes more difficult to sort the wheat from the chaff, but we soldier on, lol.

over a year ago

"Unfortunately, some, not all, couples may find that single guys are timewasters/pic collectors/ungentlemanly, through bad experiences. Rightly or wrongly we all get tarred with that particular brush then. I can appreciate that it becomes more difficult to sort the wheat from the chaff, but we soldier on, lol."

Cream will always rise

over a year ago

"Unfortunately, some, not all, couples may find that single guys are timewasters/pic collectors/ungentlemanly, through bad experiences. Rightly or wrongly we all get tarred with that particular brush then. I can appreciate that it becomes more difficult to sort the wheat from the chaff, but we soldier on, lol."

You are right it is difficult. We have had to block all single guys simply because of all the rubbish we get sent. To be totally honest we haven't got the time or inclination to go through a whole vetting procedure just to be let down or messed around by some wannabee. Yes there are some real, genuine guys out there and yes the single guy scene gets ruined for them. But thats just the way life goes.

By *acko9568Man
over a year ago

saltburn

"Unfortunately, some, not all, couples may find that single guys are timewasters/pic collectors/ungentlemanly, through bad experiences. Rightly or wrongly we all get tarred with that particular brush then. I can appreciate that it becomes more difficult to sort the wheat from the chaff, but we soldier on, lol.

Cream will always rise "

over a year ago

"If yes, why?

I wonder if it would be the same if it was only single women and our verifications were from single women? "

I would say that some are... When I started meeting as a couple with my partner we found couples didn't want to meet us and stated that because basically a bit of a slut.... It has actually made me very consious that as part of a couple being a gg is not appropriate and it has made me not want to be the reason couples refuse us

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

It wouldn't put us off, especially in a case like yours where you seem to have a mix of single guys and couples veris.

If all your previous meets had been with single guys only, it could raise a question of how would a couples swap go. Also we like fem/fem play in a meet too, so if the previous meets were 'just' men, we might wonder about that.

But there shouldn't be anything to put people off where you have a nice mix

over a year ago

" Yes there are some real, genuine guys out there and yes the single guy scene gets ruined for them. But thats just the way life goes. "

I'm sorry, I'll have to disagree with yours comment, reputable single guys who visit clubs, attend socials etc never have trouble arranging or meeting couples, single women etc, plus you never hear them complain on the forums

By *kyhighstilettoCouple
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"If yes, why?

I wonder if it would be the same if it was only single women and our verifications were from single women? "

Kind of hoping not

over a year ago

I couldn't give a damn if they were as I only meet open minded people, if the fact we meet single guys put them off then they are not for us

over a year ago

" Yes there are some real, genuine guys out there and yes the single guy scene gets ruined for them. But thats just the way life goes.

I'm sorry, I'll have to disagree with yours comment, reputable single guys who visit clubs, attend socials etc never have trouble arranging or meeting couples, single women etc, plus you never hear them complain on the forums "

Oh ok so you've never come across guys in clubs complaining because they can't find someone who wants to play with them?

over a year ago

Never bothers us, why would it? We would be a little concerned if a profile just had meets with a single guy though!

over a year ago

Only if the guys are bi.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"Only if the guys are bi."

Bi women are kay then gh? Going back to the original questing, we wouldn't like to meet coupes who had only met single women either, because again we would not wsnt to meet a couple where it was all about the male having fun. Its a bit of a contradiction though as we don't always both play as we don't have the same taste in men ...

over a year ago

" Yes there are some real, genuine guys out there and yes the single guy scene gets ruined for them. But thats just the way life goes.

I'm sorry, I'll have to disagree with yours comment, reputable single guys who visit clubs, attend socials etc never have trouble arranging or meeting couples, single women etc, plus you never hear them complain on the forums

Oh ok so you've never come across guys in clubs complaining because they can't find someone who wants to play with them?"

Actually no I haven't.

over a year ago

Oh ok so you've never come across guys in clubs complaining because they can't find someone who wants to play with them?

Actually no I haven't. "

We have and it's becoming more and more common.

over a year ago

I'm talking about reputable guys, not the ones who turn up and think because they've paid their entrance fee, they have a sense of entitlement.

By *onny bigMan
over a year ago

london harrow

"I couldn't give a damn if they were as I only meet open minded people, if the fact we meet single guys put them off then they are not for us"

over a year ago

How do you spot a 'reputable guy'?

Men, couples and even women regularly moan about not getting meets.

We meet single men periodically. Couldn't give a shit if it puts some people off.

By *egin551Couple
over a year ago

south west !

We don't have a problem meeting either, most couples we meet are not from fab.

However we have had some couples look down at their noses at us, we don't give a shit about it, like playing with both

over a year ago

"I'm talking about reputable guys, not the ones who turn up and think because they've paid their entrance fee, they have a sense of entitlement. "

Do reputable guys have a badge or something along those lines? Maybe they are members of a secret club? The point us that the decent guys are outnumbered by the idiots. Its been getting worst and worst over a number of years, so much so that we can't be bothered even trying any more. As soon as we lift the ban on guys we get inundated with all kinds of rubbish and to be honest we really don't need it. It is a shame but that's the net for you. Clubs also attract the idiots as they think its some fuck fest !

over a year ago

Our bodies and faces put people off so I is irrelevant that we play with single guys lol

By *ebedee2009Man
over a year ago

South Croydon

Actually no I haven't. "

I have...some appalling attitudes amongst single guys at clubs which almost, but not quite, ruins it for the genuine ones.

Politeness and banter costs nothing, a gobby me me me attitude costs you the entrance fee and mega frustration!

over a year ago

who they've met doesn't concern us from a gender point of view unless all they've had is single guy meets because then I'm not entirely convinced they're looking for the couple dynamic or that the female has had any bi experience...that may not be what she's really into and I've literally zero interest in either being someone's first or coaxing someone who's not really into it...

over a year ago

We don't tend to meet with couples but if we did it wouldn't put us off as Jay is allowed to play as a single guy so would be hypocritical of us to judge

By *rank n BettyCouple
over a year ago

Not meeting

Doesn't put us off - we're looking for a single man to join us too!!!

over a year ago

"The only thing that would put us off is if the male is straight as that would imply it was all about the woman only ...ie getting two guys. If it was a bi guy they were meeting, this would be a bonus for us.

See, I get where you're coming from but Marc gets off on seeing me with other guys - so even though he is straight an mfm is for all of us, just in a different way than for you. "

This is bang on, a guy doesn't have to be bi to get something from mfm i love watching l both give and receive pleasure, it is hot. So even though I'm straight a mfm is for all of us

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Not put off at all. Each to their own.

They're playing with us at that time, that's what matters "

Exactly this.

Some people take things way too seriously.

Nita

over a year ago

Exactly this!

By *oandjohnCouple
over a year ago

South Wales, will travel to Hereford, Worcestershire and Shropshire

Wouldn't put us off... But we tend to only meet at parties these days. Who ever is there is there.. Just get on and enjoy..

Might just be people's excuse to back out. Easy lie to tell

By *estmidscoupleCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

we only really want to meet single guys, have played with an occasional fem or couple but I (Mr) adore seeing Slim playing with guys

over a year ago

"The only thing that would put us off is if the male is straight as that would imply it was all about the woman only ...ie getting two guys.."
you say that like its a bad thing... although my partner enjoys watching me with other men... so not all about me. But it is great to get that attention.

Ironically when im playing as a couple with a couple i dont like all the attention on me. Would rather make it about the other lady or couple

over a year ago

"we only really want to meet single guys, have played with an occasional fem or couple but I (Mr) adore seeing Slim playing with guys "

We have met lots of couples , single women , and t girls . Obviously none of them have been put off by the fact that we meet single guys too .

We keep going back to the single guys as I love seeing my wife having fun with them . So if any couples are not happy with that , it won't bother us at all .

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for all the feedback.

We have definitely had experience of people who won't meet us because we meet guy's.

Maybe it's just an excuse rather than saying that they don't like the look of us.

over a year ago

"Thanks for all the feedback.

We have definitely had experience of people who won't meet us because we meet guy's.

Maybe it's just an excuse rather than saying that they don't like the look of us. "

ive had it too though and although not to my face.. people have told my partner that they wont meet us because I am a slag... hence now im much quieter than i was.. x

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

couldnt agree more

By *acko9568Man
over a year ago

saltburn

Post new Message to Thread