Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Volume of messages

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've see a number of references on women's statuses to the large number of messages they receive. One woman said she'd got 50 messages in 2 minutes, another she'd got 480 messages (having been offline for about a day).

Now I guess there are just some popular profiles on here. But I was also chatting to a woman I'm in contact with offline and she said that it's mainly the new women who get a lot of messages.

That actually makes some sense. A lot of guys will have seen established profiles before and already 'had a go'. Men may also think with new women's profiles that they stand more chance 'getting in early'.

So what do women think? Have their messages died off to a manageable level or are they still getting more messages than they can handle. Just interested from an approach point of view.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My messages slow down if I'm offline for a while, but my inbox goes crazy with a new pic or status!

over a year ago

Due to the filters I use, I only get a couple of messages.

I prefer to do the hunting so I message those I'm interested in.

over a year ago

"My messages slow down if I'm offline for a while, but my inbox goes crazy with a new pic or status!"

This

over a year ago

"My messages slow down if I'm offline for a while, but my inbox goes crazy with a new pic or status!"

This for me too.

I hid my profile last week, as too many horny in the heat messages to add to what KiannaJ said.

Plenty of women with waaay better pics than I have and even I get bombarded!

over a year ago

When I first signed up I had over 1000 messages in 5 days and I hadn't even posted a photo! This is when I realised that the filters are off as default. So I deleted all the messages and set the filters. Now although I still receieve a fair number of messages it's very managable now. Until (as mentioned above) I put a photo on, status or a meet today then it goes crazy! But I guess it's to be expected.

Maybe the filters should be on as a default for women profiles as it's very intimidating at the type of messages that are received when you first sign up.

over a year ago

This for me too

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Mines more manageable as I've got high filters now. Still delete most though as don't read my profile or fit what I'm after. It does get crazy though if I post a pic or meet and I hide my profile quite a lot when I need an escape from it.

over a year ago

"My messages slow down if I'm offline for a while, but my inbox goes crazy with a new pic or status!

This for me too "

Same here.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

This for us too...a slow day is around 100 messages but it rockets when we post a pic.

over a year ago

I get a lot of messages. My own fault as my filters are lax but thats how I do things.

It goes up the more active I am with pics etc

I set up a profile the other week a blank single female with nothing on the profile just to see what woyld happen.

Cue the 100s of messages calling me gorgeous. On a blank profile...

Men are strange sometimes.

over a year ago

We're a couple, so probably won't get as many, and we have a lot of filters in place in any case. So we get on average 2 messages per day from new single men. We'll probably do a new meet about twice a year, so even with so few messages, we still end up saying no to most.

over a year ago

"I've see a number of references on women's statuses to the large number of messages they receive. One woman said she'd got 50 messages in 2 minutes, another she'd got 480 messages (having been offline for about a day).

Now I guess there are just some popular profiles on here. But I was also chatting to a woman I'm in contact with offline and she said that it's mainly the new women who get a lot of messages.

That actually makes some sense. A lot of guys will have seen established profiles before and already 'had a go'. Men may also think with new women's profiles that they stand more chance 'getting in early'.

So what do women think? Have their messages died off to a manageable level or are they still getting more messages than they can handle. Just interested from an approach point of view."

Hello! Nice to see you on the forums. I don't get a flood of messages but I think it's due to the filters I have put in place

By *LUFFER200Man
over a year ago

North Devon

If I get one message a month I'm lucky and often that is a response to mine. I'm obviously doing something wrong.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Hello! Nice to see you on the forums. I don't get a flood of messages but I think it's due to the filters I have put in place "

Hi to you too...

over a year ago

I wonder what women thinks when opening their inboxes, is it "same old, same old" thing? lol.

over a year ago

A lot of it is bragging rights. If they're that bothered, use the filters

over a year ago

Don't get many as don't do pics. I'm happy as it is. I'll do the hunting.

over a year ago

"Don't get many as don't do pics. I'm happy as it is. I'll do the hunting. "

Me too lol

By *aptivatingWoman
over a year ago

Chester

If I'm regularly online, then I'll get 50 - 100 ish messages a day on average - which does include the back and forth messages. As others have said, a new pic, status or just being online at certain times increases this massively. I find it really bizarre given I'm hardly what most people on here are looking for. If I'm offline for a bit, or come on sporadically it will die down massively, to maybe 10-20 in the time I'm offline. Blocking single guys from time to time helps too!

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

Slightly off topic but as a TV I get around 20-30 messages a day goes up to around 50 to 100 if i'm online most of the day. And probably double that if I cam that day. I have no filters on though.

over a year ago

I know . It does my head in . The ladies don't realise how many I get its not easy answering them all . But all I get is abuse for not reading em

over a year ago

I'm the same _luffer200

Sent out about 100 messages to women and luck to get 1 reply

over a year ago

I pretty much don't bother sending messages out anymore. Whilst I wouldn't say I have any real self-esteem issues or lack confidence, I am realistic and I know that I am certainly nothing special. That being the case I will only extremely rarely tick all the boxes for someone. If I am ticking those boxes there's a good chance there's hundreds more that are doing the same, statistically that leaves the landscape on here very barren indeed. So naturally I migrate to the forums to generally be a pain in the arse most of the time.

over a year ago

I got 3 yesterday. I don't know how I'm going to cope.

Post new Message to Thread