Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Lifts to parties &clubs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do some men think it is fine to offer you a lift to a party?. Have fun with you then leave you there stranded with no way of getting home.is this how to treat us?you know who you are &ought to be thoroughly ashamed of yourself

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oughnut and radoxWoman
over a year ago

Ashingdon

Had the same thing myself, now I keep the car keys my self till we leave, I say we keep all our going home stuff in my locker, anyone want to buy a cheap car lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

O_o

Caddish behaviour of the highest sort. Though it may be worth clarifying in future if they are including a lift home in their offer :P

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

In my earlier days when I had little experience, someone left me stranded at a club in Walthamstow (I think it's closed now). I lived in Scunthorpe at the time and had no clue how to get back to my hotel in Kings Cross. No clue how public transport or anything worked. The people running the night actually gave me a very stern talking to about who to trust and then took me back to my hotel.

Now if I can't get somewhere by myself, I won't go.

over a year ago

I've heard of several people (mostly ladies) that have been put in this position. They accept a lift from someone to a party. The person who has given them the lift then unexpectedly drive off without them leaving them stranded.

Totally unacceptable behaviour.

At least tell the person you're leaving the party so they can decide if they want a lift back or make their own way home.

By *ilk_TreMan
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"Why do some men think it is fine to offer you a lift to a party?. Have fun with you then leave you there stranded with no way of getting home.is this how to treat us?you know who you are &ought to be thoroughly ashamed of yourself"

Mind = BLOWN

By *akeyousmile30Man
over a year ago

greenwich

"I've heard of several people (mostly ladies) that have been put in this position. They accept a lift from someone to a party. The person who has given them the lift then unexpectedly drive off without them leaving them stranded.

Totally unacceptable behaviour.

At least tell the person you're leaving the party so they can decide if they want a lift back or make their own way home."

I totally agree!!!

By *akeyousmile30Man
over a year ago

greenwich

"Why do some men think it is fine to offer you a lift to a party?. Have fun with you then leave you there stranded with no way of getting home.is this how to treat us?you know who you are &ought to be thoroughly ashamed of yourself"

Appalling behaviour.

over a year ago

They do this??seriously??

over a year ago

Or something else!

over a year ago

had it done to me once... after that i never bothered with lifts.. also i wouldnt agree to play with someone that offered a lift.. there are some genuine deceny guys out there x

over a year ago

I think I'll recind all genuine offers of no strings lifts after seeing this thread

over a year ago

Discusting behaviour. Tho if you are going to trust a total stranger to give you a lift home at least put some common sense precautions in place like you keeping the locker key. Some ladies have even been stranded and left without clothes to go home in due to prickish behaviour.

over a year ago

Because he got what he wanted and then fucked off.

Maybe be more picky who you get a lift off next time

over a year ago

OMG how innicent am I can't believe this happens x that is REALLY bad form x

over a year ago

"Discusting behaviour. Tho if you are going to trust a total stranger to give you a lift home at least put some common sense precautions in place like you keeping the locker key. Some ladies have even been stranded and left without clothes to go home in due to prickish behaviour."

Come on Shell, I did that one time and I wanted a kebab! Forgive me now, it's been almost a year!

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

i dont get into cars with unknown to me men, or women..simples..

By *irty filthy milfWoman
over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

"Discusting behaviour. Tho if you are going to trust a total stranger to give you a lift home at least put some common sense precautions in place like you keeping the locker key. Some ladies have even been stranded and left without clothes to go home in due to prickish behaviour."

It does happen though and if I agree to go to a club with a guy they'd have had to be a social 1st and he'd have to have good veris and I keep the locker key to make sure I'm not stranded xx

over a year ago

"Discusting behaviour. Tho if you are going to trust a total stranger to give you a lift home at least put some common sense precautions in place like you keeping the locker key. Some ladies have even been stranded and left without clothes to go home in due to prickish behaviour.

Come on Shell, I did that one time and I wanted a kebab! Forgive me now, it's been almost a year! "

Pmsl you are not having my kebab!! Oh wait go on then seeing as it's you

If you see some strange woman running bollocko around the streets of Blackpool in October he's done it again!!

over a year ago

"Discusting behaviour. Tho if you are going to trust a total stranger to give you a lift home at least put some common sense precautions in place like you keeping the locker key. Some ladies have even been stranded and left without clothes to go home in due to prickish behaviour.

Come on Shell, I did that one time and I wanted a kebab! Forgive me now, it's been almost a year!

If you see some strange woman running bollocko around the streets of Blackpool in October he's done it again!! "

As I understand it, we have a hotel each next door to each other, so you won't have to go far to find your clothes

over a year ago

If you see some strange woman running bollocko around the streets of Blackpool in October he's done it again!!

As I understand it, we have a hotel each next door to each other, so you won't have to go far to find your clothes "

As long as my sorry arse isn't on the front page of The Blackpool Gazette lol

over a year ago

As I understand it, we have a hotel each next door to each other, so you won't have to go far to find your clothes

As long as my sorry arse isn't on the front page of The Blackpool Gazette lol"

Do they have lens that pan that wide?

Hahahahhaha come on now don't be mad, you left that wide open! You know I love your tooshy

over a year ago

Hahahahhaha come on now don't be mad, you left that wide open! You know I love your tooshy "

Shell sits here with her gob open wide .......jeez I did it again lol

over a year ago

Hahahahhaha come on now don't be mad, you left that wide open! You know I love your tooshy

Shell sits here with her gob open wide .......jeez I did it again lol"

Gimme a hug you sexy fucker

over a year ago

Shell sits here with her gob open wide .......jeez I did it again lol

Gimme a hug you sexy fucker "

....ok I forgive you. (Is now a good time to tell you I've eaten your sweeties?) Again lol x

over a year ago

Night bus may still come to the rescue

over a year ago

"

....ok I forgive you. (Is now a good time to tell you I've eaten your sweeties?) Again lol x"

So that's why your arse is so big! Stop eating my sweets you fucker

over a year ago

"

....ok I forgive you. (Is now a good time to tell you I've eaten your sweeties?) Again lol x

So that's why your arse is so big! Stop eating my sweets you fucker "

Pmsl (and spitting scar's sweeties over my phone at the same time).

You know that smooth talk works on me every time

By *ylonhunterMan
over a year ago

uk

Disgusting behaviour!!!!!

over a year ago

"

You know that smooth talk works on me every time "

Screw the smooth talk! Quit eating my cola bottles and peanut MnM's ffs!

God you're going to feel my pimp hand woman!

over a year ago

"

You know that smooth talk works on me every time

Screw the smooth talk! Quit eating my cola bottles and peanut MnM's ffs!

God you're going to feel my pimp hand woman! "

Nom nom lol. Just the hand?

over a year ago

"Disgusting behaviour!!!!!"

I agree mate, eating another mans confectionary!

Oh, wait...hang on

over a year ago

Always best to check lady wants lift home especially if she's enjoying herself and u need to go and if she's not going with u make sure she can get home but as a gent I'd stay till she's finished and make sure she arrived home safe as I could live with myself if she cane to any harm but then im old fashioned like that

over a year ago

"Disgusting behaviour!!!!!

I agree mate, eating another mans confectionary!

Oh, wait...hang on "

......Sorry Shell can't respond to this thread she's gone sweetie shopping'

By *ollyDayDreamerWoman
over a year ago

Gorleston

It is appalling behaviour but why are women putting themselves in that position & relying on the man who's maybe a stranger anyway??

over a year ago

My sincere apologies for taking attention away from the OP's original thread. Guilty of banter - for which I'm sure My Lord will punish me

By *entadreadMan
over a year ago

Essex

"In my earlier days when I had little experience, someone left me stranded at a club in Walthamstow (I think it's closed now). I lived in Scunthorpe at the time and had no clue how to get back to my hotel in Kings Cross. No clue how public transport or anything worked. The people running the night actually gave me a very stern talking to about who to trust and then took me back to my hotel.

Now if I can't get somewhere by myself, I won't go."

That was an awful thing you were subjected to, wrong in all ways.

over a year ago

"It is appalling behaviour but why are women putting themselves in that position & relying on the man who's maybe a stranger anyway??

"

By *oderndaylivesCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"Because he got what he wanted and then fucked off.

Maybe be more picky who you get a lift off next time "

Alright, no need to be patronising about it.

Sorry you had a shit experience, OP. There are some dragged up folk around.

I once had a bloke come to a party with a woman who was clearly alcoholic. She got wasted, and he gave her £20 for a taxi, apologised to me and made some excuse for having to leave. I was not impressed. Neither were my other guests who she was following and terrorising but she had a lovely time til she eventually passed out at least she was safe and we gave her somewhere to stay for the night.

The bigger this scene gets, the worse people can behave and get away with it.

over a year ago

You need to get to know who your fucking a bit better beforehand x

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman
over a year ago

south yorkshire

Maybe I'm just cynical or let down by too many people but I'd never agree to do that unless I'd met someone previously many times x

By *ornylady71Woman
over a year ago

near Bury

"It is appalling behaviour but why are women putting themselves in that position & relying on the man who's maybe a stranger anyway??

"

I totally agree with this, a bit of common sense

Just curious to know ,never been to a club but may go in the future if you going as a couple do they separate lockers also men & women changing room ? Women why put yourselves in such vulnerable positions, just saying

By *hiterabbit6Couple
over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

"Maybe I'm just cynical or let down by too many people but I'd never agree to do that unless I'd met someone previously many times x "

over a year ago

I would never dream of leaving someone stranded like that. Bad behaviour.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Disgusting behaviour. All the guy wanted was probably to have a ticket to get in and once he had that screw you. OP sorry you DO need to put safety and common sense higher on your list!

I've had guys message me and ask if I'd like to go to a place and can they come and pick me up. My response is always why would I give a complete stranger my address and why would I get in a car with a complete stranger. Neither are sensible! Until I know someone well I only ever meet them there. I refuse to be used as a ticket (cheap and often only way into a party or club).

over a year ago

I totally agree with this, a bit of common sense

Just curious to know ,never been to a club but may go in the future if you going as a couple do they separate lockers also men & women changing room ? Women why put yourselves in such vulnerable positions, just saying "

Couples usually have one locker/one key. (some clubs may vary). Changing rooms can duffer but most have couples together. As the female keep they key unless you want to risk him leaving the club with out you but with your clothes. Just basically have common sense if you are having to relying on a total stranger to take you home.

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

This does work the other way.

A few years ago I was messaged by a lady who wanted me to take her to a party I was going too,

I agreed even though she was 20 miles away making it a 40 mile round trip to pick her up.

On arriving at the party she proceed to play with every male there,

when I made a move she told me that it was not going to happen,

as I was just her taxi for the night,

she was then told she better ring for a real taxi to take her home

over a year ago

"This does work the other way.

A few years ago I was messaged by a lady who wanted me to take her to a party I was going too,

I agreed even though she was 20 miles away making it a 40 mile round trip to pick her up.

she was then told she better ring for a real taxi to take her home "

O.K - I can see you you're frusterated and pissed off. You went massively out of your way to meet someone and do them a favour at the same time. For whatever reason she did not want to play with you, and to make matters worse she played with everyone else. I can see why you felt upset. But you're projecting that feeling onto the lady in this circumstance (I don't think I would be any different though) and then you make an argument very close to saying it's right to trade sex for a lift home.

I don't think it's acceptable that when agreeing to give someone a lift an obligation to play with you is entered into. They should also be free to play with other people.

All it boils down to is that you agreed to pick someone up, and for whatever reason you two mutually did not get on, leaving you frustrated at their behavour, and declining to give this a lift back home.

Maybe you should have agreed before hand how you expected this lady to behave towards you and the other people at the party?

So - I do really feel where you're comming from, I'm a single male myself and have been in situations that make me feel bad and feel that I'm owed something in return for something (It could be a meal, or entrance to an expensive club). But you have to think about how you're comming across here (I think badly), why you feel the way you feel and whether you're acting fairly to this lady.

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"This does work the other way.

she was then told she better ring for a real taxi to take her home

O.K - I can see you you're frusterated and pissed off. You went massively out of your way to meet someone and do them a favour at the same time. For whatever reason she did not want to play with you, and to make matters worse she played with everyone else. I can see why you felt upset. But you're projecting that feeling onto the lady in this circumstance (I don't think I would be any different though) and then you make an argument very close to saying it's right to trade sex for a lift home.

I don't think it's acceptable that when agreeing to give someone a lift an obligation to play with you is entered into. They should also be free to play with other people.

All it boils down to is that you agreed to pick someone up, and for whatever reason you two mutually did not get on, leaving you frustrated at their behavour, and declining to give this a lift back home.

Maybe you should have agreed before hand how you expected this lady to behave towards you and the other people at the party?

So - I do really feel where you're comming from, I'm a single male myself and have been in situations that make me feel bad and feel that I'm owed something in return for something (It could be a meal, or entrance to an expensive club). But you have to think about how you're comming across here (I think badly), why you feel the way you feel and whether you're acting fairly to this lady. "

I'm sorry if it looked that way, but it was the host of the party who told her to get a taxi not me, I was too busy with the hosts wife lol

By *peedypeteMan
over a year ago

derby

I have heard of men doing this at clubs and parties too, as women to some are like an admission ticket. This is where us genuinely nice guys should step in, but so many women want bad boys an not us nice ones, so understandably there are sometimes negative consequences.

over a year ago

On a different note, as a couple we gave a young lady a lift to a club once and as the etiquette dictates, there is no rule said she had to stay and play with us, however what I didn't appreciate, was the fact she left the club with what I now know as 2 other couples and went back to their house and stayed the night, hadn't bothered telling us and just vanished leaving us sat in a club until 2am and having to be told by staff she had been gone for hours.

over a year ago

You'd have thought he would have left the phone number of a local cab office lol

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"I have heard of men doing this at clubs and parties too, as women to some are like an admission ticket. This is where us genuinely nice guys should step in, but so many women want bad boys an not us nice ones, so understandably there are sometimes negative consequences."

Some of us ladies like nice ones...who can be bad in bed

over a year ago

I cannot believe this is apparently so common? Unbelievable behaviour.

Only come across similar once in my life. Was at Nags in Malvern a few years back with an FB who was staying over at mine....we had taxied there and we're going to do same back.

Got a text from another friend who was out on a social meet with the male half of a couple we all knew....they were driving and met us at pub and gave us a lift back to mine. We knew that the couple had a not play alone rule but the guy turned into a twat and wanted to play with Mel.....who said no and asked him to take her home.....at which point he just buggered off leaving the three of us at mine and I couldn't drive Mel home as I'd been drinking.

She had to call her hubby and tell him what had happened and I took her home after breakfast next day.

The other guys partner got to know, they split up and he was blocked by a huge number of people in our circle....there are some twats out there!!

Post new Message to Thread