Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Any other ladies have this problem?

Jump to newest

By *iRey OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cheshire East

I'm on here as part of a couple as well as this profile. I still find my fiance of 8 years extremely attractive. I am bisexual and I'm attracted to all shapes and kinds of women, I just simply adore them and have no issue being attractEd enough to play. But when it comes to men.......it's very rare I'm attracted to the male half of couples or single males which makes finding another couple to play with very difficult. We're a soft swap couple but I can't even let a man touch me slightly if I'm not attracted by him. I feel very frustrated with myself

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I'm on here as part of a couple as well as this profile. I still find my fiance of 8 years extremely attractive. I am bisexual and I'm attracted to all shapes and kinds of women, I just simply adore them and have no issue being attractEd enough to play. But when it comes to men.......it's very rare I'm attracted to the male half of couples or single males which makes finding another couple to play with very difficult. We're a soft swap couple but I can't even let a man touch me slightly if I'm not attracted by him. I feel very frustrated with myself "

I don't think many women will admit to agreeing with you, but I'd say it's a pretty common feeling

over a year ago

I feel the same way. Im attracted to most women. I used to be attracted to most men so not sure what's changed.

It gets to the point where I feel like crying and locking myself in the bathroom so they don't have to touch me as I just feel so urgh about it.

By *iRey OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cheshire East

I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I think 3 times in as many years I've actually thought "yeah I could go there" and I'm pretty sure 2 of them were no shows in the end. I know I'm not gay, I just have very little interest in cock at the moment

over a year ago

"I'm on here as part of a couple as well as this profile. I still find my fiance of 8 years extremely attractive. I am bisexual and I'm attracted to all shapes and kinds of women, I just simply adore them and have no issue being attractEd enough to play. But when it comes to men.......it's very rare I'm attracted to the male half of couples or single males which makes finding another couple to play with very difficult. We're a soft swap couple but I can't even let a man touch me slightly if I'm not attracted by him. I feel very frustrated with myself "

I understand totally what you mean...lets face it ladies are far easier on the eye than men are

over a year ago

Jesus I didn't know you women used your brains so much .... Haha only playing we already know your all smarter than me

Maybe you just need to relax a little or get a lot more drinks down you then you vision won't be so good and they might look like Daniel Craig

over a year ago

"I'm on here as part of a couple as well as this profile. I still find my fiance of 8 years extremely attractive. I am bisexual and I'm attracted to all shapes and kinds of women, I just simply adore them and have no issue being attractEd enough to play. But when it comes to men.......it's very rare I'm attracted to the male half of couples or single males which makes finding another couple to play with very difficult. We're a soft swap couple but I can't even let a man touch me slightly if I'm not attracted by him. I feel very frustrated with myself

I understand totally what you mean...lets face it ladies are far easier on the eye than men are "

Maybe if men used make up and hair extensions and fake tits and everything else you ladies can use maybe us "men" would be nicer on the eyes

By *ll 4 herCouple
over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

V is similar to you op except she's not really into women either, so it's even more difficult for us, you are not alone

By *iRey OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cheshire East

"Jesus I didn't know you women used your brains so much .... Haha only playing we already know your all smarter than me

Maybe you just need to relax a little or get a lot more drinks down you then you vision won't be so good and they might look like Daniel Craig "

Relaxing or getting d*unk won't make me find men attractive whome I wouldn't have gone near before. I dont play d*unk either

over a year ago

You shouldnt feel frustrated at all i wouldnt expect my wife to play with someone she didnt want to just to keep me happy infact i would be very disappointed she didnt fel she could tell me if i found out she had our simple rule either everyone is happy or nobody plays no questions no guilt its supposed to be fun for everyone

Just stick to playing with women if thats what you like im sure hubby doesnt mind watching

Mr

over a year ago

We always look at it as if you wouldn't want to have fun with them in vanilla life why would you in swinging. Just because you enjoy the lifestyle doesn't mean you need to lower your standards xx

over a year ago

there are one or two no nos about guys for me - i tend to look at the woman first anyway -

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

I used to play as a couple and always found it difficult to find couples that we both liked.

Didn't see why I should compromise just for him. Playing as a single is much more fun. You're definitely right though, there's people you just wouldn't play with.

over a year ago

"I used to play as a couple and always found it difficult to find couples that we both liked.

Didn't see why I should compromise just for him. Playing as a single is much more fun. You're definitely right though, there's people you just wouldn't play with.

"

By *ustthe2ofusXXXCouple
over a year ago

coventry

There is nothing wrong with you and no need for you to feel that way, people are attracted to different people in there own way, you just haven't found the right reliable guy yet. I mean this is why I don't have any public photos of myself on here my face would crash fab ( as in car crash ) keep your chin up there is someone for everyone and sometimes more than just one

M

over a year ago

I guess it not very unusual as you made it sound .. Infact it is quite common, were the wives like each other but not their husbands ( on the other hand husbands never complain and always love to play with the wives .. No surprise there )

It happened to us many times ..

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

That is why me and hubby rarely play as a couple anymore, he likes the lady but I am rarely interested in her fella. It is just easier to play as singles, not that I've found many men who take my fancy.

over a year ago

I'm the opposite. I'm rarely attracted to women so have to decline offers.

over a year ago

"I'm on here as part of a couple as well as this profile. I still find my fiance of 8 years extremely attractive. I am bisexual and I'm attracted to all shapes and kinds of women, I just simply adore them and have no issue being attractEd enough to play. But when it comes to men.......it's very rare I'm attracted to the male half of couples or single males which makes finding another couple to play with very difficult. We're a soft swap couple but I can't even let a man touch me slightly if I'm not attracted by him. I feel very frustrated with myself

I understand totally what you mean...lets face it ladies are far easier on the eye than men are "

Not when they take the make up off and have the stark,cold light of day.

over a year ago

Exactly the same as you OP, but it's me (Mr) who is rarely attracted to the female half of the other couple, so yes it makes finding couples to play with incredibly difficult.

It's not a problem though, swinging doesn't rule us, we take it or leave it, and when we do find a couple we are both attracted to, it makes the experience or the more fun, because we don't play that often.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/09/16 14:59:47]

over a year ago

yep...all the time...don't get me wrong, I love a bit of cock but have to feel a modicum of attraction to the bloke it's attached to in a couples situation...it's rare that I do...

over a year ago

"Jesus I didn't know you women used your brains so much .... Haha only playing we already know your all smarter than me

Maybe you just need to relax a little or get a lot more drinks down you then you vision won't be so good and they might look like Daniel Craig

Relaxing or getting d*unk won't make me find men attractive whome I wouldn't have gone near before. I dont play d*unk either "

Why do men think alcohol makes them more attractive?

Women should stick to being choosey!!

over a year ago

OP - don't beat yourself up about not finding people attractive! Please don't think you "should" find someone attractive when you don't.

By *iRey OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cheshire East

[Removed by poster at 13/09/16 15:27:08]

over a year ago

And this is why we would never meet a couple for a swap. What are the chances that there will be a 4 way attraction - someone always has to take a hit for the team. We'd much rather choose our own partners and have sex with people we both fancy.

By *iRey OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cheshire East

Well he's not pushy and if I'm not into the male he's not bothered we'll just go and play in the open rooms by ourself lol, plus playing separate is just something we arnt interested in at all so it's a case of waiting for the right couples to turn up now and again

over a year ago

"And this is why we would never meet a couple for a swap. What are the chances that there will be a 4 way attraction - someone always has to take a hit for the team. We'd much rather choose our own partners and have sex with people we both fancy."

4 way is much harder than a threesome!

over a year ago

My partner is the same we tried soft swap but she's just not interested in other blokes just women so she either plays on her own with another woman or if I'm lucky I might get invited to play or we'll play together don't stress about it just do what makes you feel comfortable with

Post new Message to Thread