Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

alternative aswell as Fab?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi folks, been around a while and is it just me or does everyone else get tired of the same old profiles, same old statuses everyday?

I was wondering what other sites do people use as well as fab? As i love the site but maybe something new to alternate?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No not really

over a year ago

I use real life....it's called going out and meeting people. I get just as much "fun" that way as on here.

The majority of people wouldn't call themselves "swingers" (ewww) ........ But that's exactly what they do, but without the club scene!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We only use fab. Have you thought about clubs?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Do you really think admin want people advertising other sites on here?! Pepsi advertising ?! Lol

over a year ago

"Hi folks, been around a while and is it just me or does everyone else get tired of the same old profiles, same old statuses everyday?

I was wondering what other sites do people use as well as fab? As i love the site but maybe something new to alternate?"

Nope. New offers of fun from fresh people everyday.

Can't get tired of that. That's why I'm here. Variety in my sex life.

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Only other site that I'm prepared to post on this site is fab guys... I'm sure you'd get lots of meets on there

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

I use another for fet/BDSM but for swinging fab does all I need

over a year ago

"Hi folks, been around a while and is it just me or does everyone else get tired of the same old profiles, same old statuses everyday?

I was wondering what other sites do people use as well as fab? As i love the site but maybe something new to alternate?"

Maybe you need a break? Lol

over a year ago

i googled for sites what promote my interests and signed up to those.

doesn't take long and if the site is shit you can send your emails from it to the bin.

if anybody PMs me what sites i will presume you're too stupid to use the internet, therefore you shouldn't be on it by default -so you won't get a reply from me.

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"I was wondering what other sites do people use as well as fab? As i love the site but maybe something new to alternate?"

When I'm away from the forums I like to read the comments and letters pages of both the Telegraph and the Guardian.

The latter regularly has me laughing out loud.

(never braved posting myself though, and never got a shag out of it if that's what you were meaning)

Mr ddc

By *WLondonMixMan
over a year ago

Willsden/DollisHill

Been member of fab since I was roughly 18, have scouted a few other sites but realised this is one of the only places that is genuine regarding 'Site made by swingers for swingers.

I have never donated, signed up or paid in regards to sex. However when I have the spare funds I always grab a supporter badge here.

This site hasn't really changed over the years, simply because it works.

My advice is to take break from fabs for month or so, as members come and go constantly.

over a year ago

"Do you really think admin want people advertising other sites on here?! Pepsi advertising ?! Lol"

Haha I've always thought that! Like every time I see someone asking about or promoting another site if that's something an admin would ban you for? Seems silly to even try

Post new Message to Thread