Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

age problem

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hi swingers i am an 18 years old black guy i have been on here for a while and still havent get a first meet can anyone checkout my profile and pics and tell me what am doing wrong please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You can't travel AND you can't accomodate AND you want the other person to sort an hotel.

You have an 0871 (premium rate?) phone number.

... for a start.

If you were a hot honey I stay well clear

over a year ago

thanks man

over a year ago

why not check out the irish totty.

over a year ago

"why not check out the irish totty."

That makes sense

over a year ago

Just to add to this, the guy hasn't got a premium rate number, 08 is the prefix for Irish mobiles, when calling from the republic of Ireland.

Good luck, hope you find someone in Galway for you,- although, you do sound a bit desperate on your post here. Get yourself down to the quayside in galway and have fun chatting up the locals there.

By *utzzCouple
over a year ago

wrexham

"Just to add to this, the guy hasn't got a premium rate number, 08 is the prefix for Irish mobiles, when calling from the republic of Ireland.

Good luck, hope you find someone in Galway for you,- although, you do sound a bit desperate on your post here. Get yourself down to the quayside in galway and have fun chatting up the locals there. "

try changing your number to 00353 87xxxxxxxxxxx so it doesn't look like a uk premium number xos that screams fake

over a year ago

Hi Larry, check your spelling. When I first looked at your profile I thought you were advertising your mum

Expand yor profile. It doesn't say enough about you. You need to make yourself stand out from the rest of the guys on here.

I don't think offering yourself as a virgin will be a very attractive proposition either. Most women are looking for good sex, not to be a teacher.

Also, the biggest obstacle is your age. I've got clothes older than you.

Best of luck though

over a year ago

Where to start...

You can't travel, accommodate and you're a virgin...none of the above would be appealing to me. Play time is limited, who has time to "break in" novices?!! Not many I bet - but hey you may be lucky.

Putting your phone number on screams of desperation - not an attractive trait.

You're younger than all my children, so it would be a "no" from me...but there are those that do like younger men.

Make an effort with your profile, it's very lazy and uninspiring and who knows.

Good luck!

over a year ago

Well you have a fab body xxx i like. jo x

over a year ago

"Where to start...

You can't travel, accommodate and you're a virgin...none of the above would be appealing to me. Play time is limited, who has time to "break in" novices?!! Not many I bet - but hey you may be lucky.

Putting your phone number on screams of desperation - not an attractive trait.

You're younger than all my children, so it would be a "no" from me...but there are those that do like younger men.

Make an effort with your profile, it's very lazy and uninspiring and who knows.

Good luck!"

Yp, the above goes for me too.

over a year ago

One of our rules is we don't meet anyone young enough to be our kid or old enough to be our parent. I suspect your age is going to be a problem as some people may not feel comfortable meeting with someone who's so very young.

Mrs R

over a year ago

wy is age a turn off or problem with people surely being well presented clean and polite is more a factor in swinging im 50 well educated and can last as long as any guy but it seems im over the hill at 50

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"wy is age a turn off or problem with people surely being well presented clean and polite is more a factor in swinging im 50 well educated and can last as long as any guy but it seems im over the hill at 50 "

I see you set your age preference to between 30 and 65

over a year ago

thank everyone for the help

over a year ago

mate, put in more detail about yourself and sexual preferences. it may eliminate any people who may possibly waste your time due to not knowing anything about you. try to stay away from being someone you're not...be honest. most swingers have been around the block (as in experienced a lot of wasters and liers) so will gain a bad vibe from certain profiles....and as it's already been said, be original and try to let your personality shine through!

over a year ago

18??? go get a girlfriend? Feck swinging at 18?? well, lost for words, what happened to love and growing together to get to the stage of swinging? Go luck bud ... but Irish lassies are stunning .. go find one

over a year ago

"wy is age a turn off or problem with people surely being well presented clean and polite is more a factor in swinging im 50 well educated and can last as long as any guy but it seems im over the hill at 50 "

Ooooh, YOU can have age limits but no one else can: gotcha!

Some of us don't feel comfortable playing with people young enough to be our children or old enough to be our parents!

over a year ago

"thank everyone for the help"

...all of which you've ignored!

By *risky_FunCouple
over a year ago

north shore

"18??? go get a girlfriend? Feck swinging at 18?? well, lost for words, what happened to love and growing together to get to the stage of swinging? Go luck bud ... but Irish lassies are stunning .. go find one "

Completely agree. And while you're waiting for true love - go out to a bar with a mate and buy girls bubbly and charm the pants off them. lol

over a year ago

4 days passed and he's done nothing to his profile?

And at 18, are all Southern Irish girls being particularly good Catholics these days?

Post new Message to Thread