Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

First time to a club...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey Guys

Going to A n Gs for the first time on Thursday night...what do we need to take??

Have heard ladies carry a little bag around with condoms and wipes in but is there anything else we need??

Thanks in advance xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

All your advice is greatly appreciated....now I know why I don't like using the forums

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Towels is the usual dress at A&G's, they don't serve alchohol so if you want a drink take your own. As for the rest, just chill out, relax and enjoy yourselves. Play if you feel like it, chill if you don't. Just have fun xxxx

over a year ago

"Towels is the usual dress at A&G's, they don't serve alchohol so if you want a drink take your own. As for the rest, just chill out, relax and enjoy yourselves. Play if you feel like it, chill if you don't. Just have fun xxxx"

Thank you, that really helps...am looking forward to seeing what it is like xx

over a year ago

Opps, wrong club I was thinking of - A&G's DO serve alchohol, but the rest of the advice still applies - sorry

over a year ago

Hiya,

I haven't been to that club as yet but when I go clubbing I tend to take a small bag with me (my shag bag lol) with a variety of condoms, lube, some mints, bullet vibe and travel pack of wet wipes!

I also take my own shower gel, deodorant etc and a spare pair of stockings just in case

Hope you have a good time and if you're not sure of anything just give the club a call before you go xx

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

You could actually stay in your finest sexy dress downstairs for as long as you like! Not sure about upstairs though as I didn`t go upstairs at all when I went due to there being a kareoke put on for my friends anniversery party.

over a year ago

bottle of poppers helps us lol

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"All your advice is greatly appreciated....now I know why I don't like using the forums "

You would get more response in the lounge or swingers chat. Not many forumites look in here very often.

By *ew couple on the blockCouple
over a year ago

northants

hi dose anyone know the name of that new club in beford and were it is

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"hi dose anyone know the name of that new club in beford and were it is"

Firstly, you`d be better off starting a new thread to find this club!

Secondly, no I haven`t heard of it as yet!

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Hiya,

I haven't been to that club as yet but when I go clubbing I tend to take a small bag with me (my shag bag lol) with a variety of condoms, lube, some mints, bullet vibe and travel pack of wet wipes!

I also take my own shower gel, deodorant etc and a spare pair of stockings just in case

Hope you have a good time and if you're not sure of anything just give the club a call before you go xx"

was you in the guides lol ?

over a year ago

"All your advice is greatly appreciated....now I know why I don't like using the forums

You would get more response in the lounge or swingers chat. Not many forumites look in here very often. "

Or your always welcome in General Chat.... this is exactly the kind of thing we chat about, and you're likely to get an immediate answer to any doubts you might have

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

just remember you don't have to do anything first time - first visit we just got used to sex in a playroom and pool with others around us, next visit moved on to soft-swinging and only after a couple of visits later did our first full swap. we've spoken to others who just watched for their first few visits, and others who pitched straight in. just go at your own pace. did take a condom and lube pouch from the first visit onwards though!

By *essiCouple
over a year ago

suffolk

don't feel pressured into doing anything..if it looks good try it,lol treat the night as a social what will be will be, we visit a club on a thursday and its relaxed friendly and as much fun as u want it to be so enjoy whatever u do

over a year ago

"Hiya,

Hope you have a good time and if you're not sure of anything just give the club a call before you go xx was you in the guides lol ? "

Lol I always cum prepared!

Post new Message to Thread