Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

alternative to cock shots

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So what pictures do you ladies like to see on a man's profile? I know you all like to see a face, which for me comes later, but any other suggestions for photos?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So what pictures do you ladies like to see on a man's profile? I know you all like to see a face, which for me comes later, but any other suggestions for photos?"

Bare bottom whilst bent over a car bonnet sounds good to me XXX

By *rs DCouple
over a year ago

far

Tbh i love big cock pics,

over a year ago

"So what pictures do you ladies like to see on a man's profile? I know you all like to see a face, which for me comes later, but any other suggestions for photos?

Bare bottom whilst bent over a car bonnet sounds good to me XXX"

how bout my pic of my bum x

over a year ago

i love a nice cock pic x

over a year ago

not keen on dirty fingernails x

over a year ago

I actually think you have some decent pics there. I'd swap the bulge one for a pic of a clear hard on hidden in your underwear.

over a year ago

Tried that lol

By *emplarWarriorMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

Cake pictures

over a year ago

"Tried that lol

"

Yummy

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/09/16 20:10:18]

over a year ago

If the man has a good body I like to see it, you know chest, back, arse etc. If not a good body, then I would suggest photos wearing a suit or sharp clothes. If a man has a big cock it's quite nice to see a teasing pic of it covered by underwear. Nice to leave something to the imagination though. I also like stages of undress eg shirt unbuttoned or opened. Again teasing. I quite like to see normal everyday pics, such as on holiday. Shows a normal person. Can always crop out or pixelate the face.

By *manda63Woman
over a year ago

Southampton

"So what pictures do you ladies like to see on a man's profile? I know you all like to see a face, which for me comes later, but any other suggestions for photos?"

Partially clothed pics

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I actually think you have some decent pics there. I'd swap the bulge one for a pic of a clear hard on hidden in your underwear."

Thank you x

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Bums ,torsos and pics that leave something to the imagination,just my opinion.

Miss

By *ilk_TreMan
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"So what pictures do you ladies like to see on a man's profile? I know you all like to see a face, which for me comes later, but any other suggestions for photos?

I need to find a car...

By *ilk_TreMan
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"

If the man has a good body I like to see it, you know chest, back, arse etc. If not a good body, then I would suggest photos wearing a suit or sharp clothes. If a man has a big cock it's quite nice to see a teasing pic of it covered by underwear. Nice to leave something to the imagination though. I also like stages of undress eg shirt unbuttoned or opened. Again teasing. I quite like to see normal everyday pics, such as on holiday. Shows a normal person. Can always crop out or pixelate the face."

I have a good body AND I'm wearing a suit. Do I win?

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Bums ,torsos and pics that leave something to the imagination,just my opinion.

Miss"

+1

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/09/16 21:13:06]

over a year ago

Partially clothed and also with just a towel especially when draped suggestively over groin area yum yum

over a year ago

"

If the man has a good body I like to see it, you know chest, back, arse etc. If not a good body, then I would suggest photos wearing a suit or sharp clothes. If a man has a big cock it's quite nice to see a teasing pic of it covered by underwear. Nice to leave something to the imagination though. I also like stages of undress eg shirt unbuttoned or opened. Again teasing. I quite like to see normal everyday pics, such as on holiday. Shows a normal person. Can always crop out or pixelate the face.

I have a good body AND I'm wearing a suit. Do I win? "

Show us a bit of bum, then I'm sure we'll all be happy. Unless you're hiding it for a reason

over a year ago

A pic of open jeans just revealing enough to tease but not showing the cock.. I am a sucker for a white shirt or white towel pic too

over a year ago

whose. ..yours or mine

over a year ago

A pic of open jeans just revealing enough to tease but not showing the cock.. I am a sucker for a white shirt or white towel pic too "

How uncanny . I have them all

over a year ago

A cock pic with an additional stunt cock at the ready?

Post new Message to Thread