Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Kissing

Jump to newest

By *andK OP   Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk/Edinburgh

So we are new to this but spent Satuday night in a local swinging club. We had a great time and played with a few couples.

We've discussed our rules and both feel that other than me (Mrs) kissing a woman we would prefer not to kiss others.

But I know that from reading on here that kissing is important for a lot of people.

I know also it might sound strange that we have both had sex with other people etc but feel kissing is something we want to keep for us.

Would this put you off? Does anyone else feel like this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lots of people don't kiss, lots of people do.

Personally I wouldn't meet anyone who didn't kiss. That's my preference, but you're not alone in not wanting to kiss.

over a year ago

I would much rather kiss.....most people I've met (maybe 95% minimum) are fine with this. A few are not.

While it would not necessarily be a deal breaker, it does detract from the pleasure.

How much more intimate can you get than having someone's cock inside your pussy?

By *imetoexplore69Couple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"So we are new to this but spent Satuday night in a local swinging club. We had a great time and played with a few couples.

We've discussed our rules and both feel that other than me (Mrs) kissing a woman we would prefer not to kiss others.

But I know that from reading on here that kissing is important for a lot of people.

I know also it might sound strange that we have both had sex with other people etc but feel kissing is something we want to keep for us.

Would this put you off? Does anyone else feel like this? "

yea we are the same.its nice and makes sense to keep something for yourself.

over a year ago

No kissing no play with us

over a year ago

"So we are new to this but spent Satuday night in a local swinging club. We had a great time and played with a few couples.

Some it will... oddly if meeting a couple as a couple i need the lady to want to kiss my partner and he needs it too... but me ... well I pretty much dont as it makes me uncomfortable and can really turn me off... so I just dont.... ive never had a problem with meeting either alone or as a couple because of this.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

When we started this we had a no MF kissing rule, we felt it to intimate - cue the 'what is more intimate than sticking your cock in her' comments.

Yes intimate, I mean emotionally intimate before anyone starts - and wanted to keep it just between us. Did it stop people meeting us? Yeah probably.

Did we care? No.

That is what we wanted to do, how we wanted to play at that time, if others didn't well we never tried to push anything that we felt was acceptable but they didn't onto them.

Meet how you wish and don't let others change your minds for you.

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

OP you are not unusual. From what I've seen on the forums in similar posts about half of couples prefer not to kiss. With singles the vast majority prefer meets with kissing.

For me i need the kissing. Nothing turns me on more than a good snog and i'm not likely to really get in the mood without it.

We all have our limits and what we will or won't do. Just look for people who match you

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

You must play with people you're compatible with. There's an awful lot if people who will be very rude about those of us who don't kiss and imply all sorts but plenty will be happy to meet you we're living proof of that.

You will also notice that lots of kissers will place a lot of conditions on who they will kiss and how

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I would much rather kiss.....most people I've met (maybe 95% minimum) are fine with this. A few are not.

While it would not necessarily be a deal breaker, it does detract from the pleasure.

How much more intimate can you get than having someone's cock inside your pussy?"

Emotional intimacy is different to physical intimacy and for some of us our emotional intimacy is expressed through kissing

over a year ago

Yes it would put me off. Kissing is a must. But there are loads of couples that don't kiss. It's your preference. David xx

over a year ago

"Yes it would put me off. Kissing is a must. But there are loads of couples that don't kiss. It's your preference. David xx"
It's not just couples. All this hype about kissing... i have rarely if ever had guys even try to kiss me on meets... be it couples or singles...

And i dont kiss as a single and never did x

over a year ago

"I would much rather kiss.....most people I've met (maybe 95% minimum) are fine with this. A few are not.

How much more intimate can you get than having someone's cock inside your pussy?"

I've done far far more intimate things with people than fuck them...

By *hat The CuckCouple
over a year ago

South London

We don't do kissing either and it's never stopped us having fun and we've had a fair few meets since joining. We're clear with our rules before meeting and if it's a deal breaker than it's never taken personally and we move on.

By *andK OP   Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk/Edinburgh

Thanks for the replies.

To me kissing is the most intimate thing and I would really struggle watching Mr kiss another woman. I know to some that sounds really strange to some.

Good to hear we're not the only ones.

over a year ago

Your life, your rules. We've played with none kissers,was a little strange but we still had loads of fun.

By *orders2forUCouple
over a year ago

Hawick

[Removed by poster at 05/09/16 14:09:08]

By *orders2forUCouple
over a year ago

Hawick

You are far from alone it is one of our rules too. If we miss out on meets then so be it though TBH the cats issue for us is probably a bigger one. *shrugs*

Please do not let the bullies make you change your stance, they are your rules, your bodies and your relationship.

Hugs

L2

By *andK OP   Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk/Edinburgh

"You are far from alone it is one of our rules too. If we miss out on meets then so be it though TBH the cats issue for us is probably a bigger one. *shrugs*

Please do not let the bullies make you change your stance, they are your rules, your bodies and your relationship.

Hugs

L2"

Thanks. We won't let anyone make us change this.

over a year ago

"No kissing no play with us "

And me. Would make the whole occasion rather seedy for me. Adore kissing and would never meet either a single or couple who I couldn't kiss.

over a year ago

No one can tell you what to do. If you want to kiss then kiss, if you don't then don't kiss. Up to you, if people don't want to meet because if it move along to someone who does.

Your bodies, your relationship, your choice.

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

Totally aggree with you op. We don't like to kiss others during play.

Like you say it's quite intimate and we like to keep that for ourselves.

By *eanne4funWoman
over a year ago

Walsall

Love kissing adds to the fun and excitement

over a year ago

"No kissing no play with us

And me. Would make the whole occasion rather seedy for me. Adore kissing and would never meet either a single or couple who I couldn't kiss."

What?! You never kissed me!

over a year ago

It's always a matter of choice. Kissing gives the better experience.

By *VK_RugbyCouple
over a year ago

Rugby

We think it's very strange and we couldn't guarantee not kissing in the heat of the moment it's just natural part of the sexual experience to us.

over a year ago

"Lots of people don't kiss, lots of people do.

Personally I wouldn't meet anyone who didn't kiss. That's my preference, but you're not alone in not wanting to kiss. "

I feel exactly the same.

over a year ago

Kissing for us is a big part of it, we view it as a very sensual part of sex, if this kissing is terrible it can be a turn off too

By *andK OP   Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk/Edinburgh

We certainly had lots of fun in Saturday night with no kissing.

Who knows over time we may change this but right now it feels right for us.

over a year ago

"We certainly had lots of fun in Saturday night with no kissing.

Who knows over time we may change this but right now it feels right for us."

Do what's right for you...

By *onny bigMan
over a year ago

london harrow

"Love kissing adds to the fun and excitement "

I couldn't agree more but each to their own and truth be told, the mouth is the most unhygienic part of the body so that's a good enough reason not to kiss anyone but i love a smooch.

It just wouldn't be the same without a kiss for me, it's all part of the fun

Just like the lady said

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Personally we love kissing but it wouldn't put us off if someone didn't want to.

Your profile, your rules. I certainly wouldn't be doing something I didn't want to just to please others

K x

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

You are here for your fun. Do what you enjoy.

If others want something different well it's just a matter of looking until you find what you want.

You wouldn't settle for someone Who only wants to anal fist your hubby so why compromise on the rest of your fantasy?

over a year ago

We started off with no kissing fab meets but found that it felt more natural and enjoyable with kissing and it didn't bother us to see each other kissing others.

We sometimes meet people who request 'no kissing', we respect their boundaries but might need a gentle reminder during the passionate action!

Most important thing is - state your boundaries, insist on them being respected, check back with each other over time, re-establish as your experiences expand. Enjoy!

By *eal Deal PartiesWoman
over a year ago

x

I agree with with OP, when in a swinging relationship u have rules.. Female to female kissing yes fine.. I totally get that couples keep the passion of kissing to themselves.. Our personal choices are important.

over a year ago

I don't kiss.. That's private between me and me hubby

over a year ago

Don't ever do something sexual because you think other people expect you to - do it because you want to.

One of the first couples that I swung with had a no kissing rule. I myself like kissing and think is adds something to the meet, but I am happy to respect other peoples wishes. I think it would be dreadful if this couple did something that they did not want to do, just so that I could gain some satisfaction. In the end we meet, played (did not kiss) and I had a brilliant time, and so did they.

So the truthful answer to your questions, as posed is it might put me off if there was a straight choice between a couple that kissed and yourselfs, but if I did decide to meet you kissing is not the be all and end all and I'm sure I'd enjoy myself.

As far the rule being strange, the human mind works in so many different ways! You feel what you feel, and don't let anyone tell you you should feel something different, if kissing in meets is not for you don't do it.

Hope that helps.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

We couldnt meet someone who won't kiss us,for us its part of the build up.I wouldnt be able to get into the mood,totally understand though and as long as you make it clear on your profile and to people you meet ,they can decide to meet you or not.

Miss

over a year ago

"We couldnt meet someone who won't kiss us,for us its part of the build up.I wouldnt be able to get into the mood,totally understand though and as long as you make it clear on your profile and to people you meet ,they can decide to meet you or not.

Miss"

over a year ago

We don't kiss anyone ...it's our preference.....never had an issue...if people don't want to meet then no probs....don't explain yourself to anyone x

over a year ago

"We don't kiss anyone ...it's our preference.....never had an issue...if people don't want to meet then no probs....don't explain yourself to anyone x"

By *inchyorksMan
over a year ago

huddersfield

If its your preference to play with kissing just for you guys then it doesn't really matter what other think, the whole swinging scene should be built on respect for others wishes xx

over a year ago

Do what suits you both however it will put others off.

Personally for us kissing is our Favorite thing I love nothing more than kissing a man and feeling it turn him on. As for Paul he needs kissing and intimacy to get hard

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

If it puts someone off then they are probably someone you wouldn't want to play with. Surely swinging is all about enjoying yourself while being totally sensitive to your playmate's boundaries. If you can't cope with someone's boundaries then don't swing with them.

Post new Message to Thread