Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Morning

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Looking for a bit advice

I've messaged a few singles and couples but guess what no reply.

I'm from south Shields and looking to try dogging does anyone know of places close to where I live

Thanks Mark

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

Most women and couples will look at your profile before even opening your message and certainly before replying. Make sure your profile is tip top.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do you honestly expect any replies based on your profile pal? I mean seriously, between me and you?

Ladies aren't going to fall at your knees based on two similar cock pics and a profile that reads like a train timetable.

Inject some pizazz into your pics and profile and watch your efforts doubled

As for dogging in the North East? I wish I could help you out, alas ..... I don't dog.

Onwards and upwards good buddy

over a year ago

What is it about the profiles you make contact with that attracts you? Keep that in mind and critique your own profile and ensure you truly believe that is attractive to your target audience.

over a year ago

"Do you honestly expect any replies based on your profile pal? I mean seriously, between me and you?

Ladies aren't going to fall at your knees based on two similar cock pics and a profile that reads like a train timetable.

Inject some pizazz into your pics and profile and watch your efforts doubled

As for dogging in the North East? I wish I could help you out, alas ..... I don't dog.

Onwards and upwards good buddy "

Wise words

Post new Message to Thread