Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

When you don't like you partners choice of men/women they been with

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What do you do when you think what to hell did she or he go with him for ? Do you keep quiet or front up and tell your partner

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uzzy NavelWoman
over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

Hope they've seen something in that person that you're not aware of?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Seeing the profile of the woman one my fab friends had met after he met me put me off so much that I messaged him and told him I wouldn't be meeting him again. A strong and harsh reaction I know but....yuerrrrrghk.... I just felt repulsed.

over a year ago

"Seeing the profile of the woman one my fab friends had met after he met me put me off so much that I messaged him and told him I wouldn't be meeting him again. A strong and harsh reaction I know but....yuerrrrrghk.... I just felt repulsed. "

Surely none of your business whatsoever and so judgemental!

over a year ago

Unless they've met someone who is offering bareback and you're dead against that then why should it matter?

over a year ago

"Seeing the profile of the woman one my fab friends had met after he met me put me off so much that I messaged him and told him I wouldn't be meeting him again. A strong and harsh reaction I know but....yuerrrrrghk.... I just felt repulsed.

Surely none of your business whatsoever and so judgemental! "

You are entitled to your opinion no problem. But the verification she provided and her profile and pics greatly put me off meeting him again......and I felt my health would be at risk and when I told him how I felt he said.....

"the veri was all lies, I only met her for coffee" which did not ring true at all because why would he display a false veri?

No, I am sure I made the right decision

over a year ago

if you don't want to meet him any more then that's fine.

there are some women on here that if a guy has met her it does make me wonder why he met her but if i like him then it wouldn't stop me from meeting him.

over a year ago

"Seeing the profile of the woman one my fab friends had met after he met me put me off so much that I messaged him and told him I wouldn't be meeting him again. A strong and harsh reaction I know but....yuerrrrrghk.... I just felt repulsed.

You are entitled to your opinion no problem. But the verification she provided and her profile and pics greatly put me off meeting him again......and I felt my health would be at risk and when I told him how I felt he said.....

"the veri was all lies, I only met her for coffee" which did not ring true at all because why would he display a false veri?

. "

you should be dumping him coz he's a liar and can't be honest with you.

over a year ago

A couple of years ago I had discussed dogging at a large and well known spot with a FB/FWB of mine and he went without me on a Monday afternoon! He then text me, giddy with excitement, almost gloating telling me how he'd had so much fun and met some cool people. (All fine apart from the going without me bit).

Turns out, by his own smug admission, he had barebacked (front and back) with a woman who, well, bare backs with everyone and had taken it in turns to do so with all of the other men there.

That definitely had me thinking "wtf" and I told him so. I don't judge people by their looks but I do by their actions and she was notorious on fab and in the digging scene at that time for doing some unsavoury stuff.

We did have sex once about two years later when I was sure he hadn't caught a disease and his willy had fallen off. But to this day I still draw a blank when I try to imagine what the hell he was thinking.

over a year ago

"Seeing the profile of the woman one my fab friends had met after he met me put me off so much that I messaged him and told him I wouldn't be meeting him again. A strong and harsh reaction I know but....yuerrrrrghk.... I just felt repulsed. "

Same thing happened to me, I had been meeting this guy for over a year then he played with a (imo) very undesirable woman. It completely changed my opinion of him and I wouldn't meet him again.

You do what you feel comfortable with.

over a year ago

Same thing happened to me, I had been meeting this guy for over a year then he played with a (imo) very undesirable woman. It completely changed my opinion of him and I wouldn't meet him again.

You do what you feel comfortable with."

Yes - undesirable and unsafe then he wanted to get intimate with me again.....no way!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

. "

Was this before you put on your profile not looking for single males. Slightly confusing

over a year ago

Was this before you put on your profile not looking for single males. Slightly confusing "

We regularly alternate between looking and not looking for single males as we like to have time to keep in regular contact with a fair selection of men and if we are available for new single males for a long length of time it gets very very hectic!

over a year ago

. "

Her profile pics put you off?

You're not fucking her!

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"A couple of years ago I had discussed dogging at a large and well known spot with a FB/FWB of mine and he went without me on a Monday afternoon! He then text me, giddy with excitement, almost gloating telling me how he'd had so much fun and met some cool people. (All fine apart from the going without me bit).

Turns out, by his own smug admission, he had barebacked (front and back) with a woman who, well, bare backs with everyone and had taken it in turns to do so with all of the other men there.

That definitely had me thinking "wtf" and I told him so. I don't judge people by their looks but I do by their actions and she was notorious on fab and in the digging scene at that time for doing some unsavoury stuff.

We did have sex once about two years later when I was sure he hadn't caught a disease and his willy had fallen off. But to this day I still draw a blank when I try to imagine what the hell he was thinking. "

he wasn't thinking like a lot of men his higher brain function was switch off because he fancied a fuck

great profile by the way

over a year ago

"A couple of years ago I had discussed dogging at a large and well known spot with a FB/FWB of mine and he went without me on a Monday afternoon! He then text me, giddy with excitement, almost gloating telling me how he'd had so much fun and met some cool people. (All fine apart from the going without me bit).

We did have sex once about two years later when I was sure he hadn't caught a disease and his willy had fallen off. But to this day I still draw a blank when I try to imagine what the hell he was thinking.

he wasn't thinking like a lot of men his higher brain function was switch off because he fancied a fuck

great profile by the way "

I guess so. It was more like a complete lack of control than anything. For the whole time we'd know each other it was "I have to wear a condom, safe sex, safe sex, safe sex". Then all of a sudden "ah feck it, I'll dip into whatever". Nope. Nuh uh. No thank you.

And thanks

over a year ago

great profile by the way

I guess so. It was more like a complete lack of control than anything. For the whole time we'd know each other it was "I have to wear a condom, safe sex, safe sex, safe sex". Then all of a sudden "ah feck it, I'll dip into whatever". Nope. Nuh uh. No thank you.

And thanks "

Yes I agree, lack of judgement and lack of control are not desirable features....

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

great profile by the way

And thanks "

totally agree no control but that could be said about lots of people male and female .

I guess its a case of do you enjoy control or just like to go with the flow .

me personally I like control way to much its my only real weakness

over a year ago

great profile by the way

And thanks

Yes I agree, lack of judgement and lack of control are not desirable features...."

Nope. Not in any walk of life.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I can understand your reaction actually. I met someone off here years ago. We met for lunch and I was looking forward to playing with him then he mentioned he was off to an African country with some mates, where he had a house. The housekeeper supplemented her income by prostituting and he and his mates had regular gang bangs with her.

He couldn't understand why I declined to meet him on his return!

over a year ago

Wow

By *appyman3943Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Definitely disappointing when people you have met have a later meet with folks that are a step down for them or worse they go for quantity over quality. Happened to us with another couple.

over a year ago

"Definitely disappointing when people you have met have a later meet with folks that are a step down for them or worse they go for quantity over quality. Happened to us with another couple."

The couple you met could have seen the later couple they met as a step up for them.

over a year ago

It's always their business who they want to swing with!!

By *appyman3943Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Definitely disappointing when people you have met have a later meet with folks that are a step down for them or worse they go for quantity over quality. Happened to us with another couple.

The couple you met could have seen the later couple they met as a step up for them."

Definitely wasn't! In fact it was a couple that we chatted about when we met them so it was a big surprise to see it.

over a year ago

"Definitely disappointing when people you have met have a later meet with folks that are a step down for them or worse they go for quantity over quality. Happened to us with another couple.

The couple you met could have seen the later couple they met as a step up for them.

Definitely wasn't! In fact it was a couple that we chatted about when we met them so it was a big surprise to see it."

What was it about the other couple that made them such a step down?

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"Definitely disappointing when people you have met have a later meet with folks that are a step down for them or worse they go for quantity over quality. Happened to us with another couple."
i have been accused of being that 'step down' mainly from nasty spiteful minded people, behind my back..

haters are everywhere...

over a year ago

"Definitely disappointing when people you have met have a later meet with folks that are a step down for them or worse they go for quantity over quality. Happened to us with another couple.i have been accused of being that 'step down' mainly from nasty spiteful minded people, behind my back..

haters are everywhere..."

Well take it from us you are one of the most beautiful people we have had the pleasure of meeting both inside and out. xx

over a year ago

Totally agreed!

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"Definitely disappointing when people you have met have a later meet with folks that are a step down for them or worse they go for quantity over quality. Happened to us with another couple.i have been accused of being that 'step down' mainly from nasty spiteful minded people, behind my back..

haters are everywhere...

Well take it from us you are one of the most beautiful people we have had the pleasure of meeting both inside and out. xx"

oh my hello lovelies...i love you both too very much..hope you are really well and we chat soon ok x..hugs and thank you very much xxxxxx

over a year ago

. "

i agree with you

over a year ago

You don't look at the mantle piece, when you are stoking the fire.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Aww that suprises me,you always come across as lovely on here ,jack says he would deffo meet you

Miss xx

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

you a step down....!

yeah right haters got to hate on that what they desire when its out of their reach.

By *appyman3943Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Definitely wasn't! In fact it was a couple that we chatted about when we met them so it was a big surprise to see it.

What was it about the other couple that made them such a step down? "

It was a few things, attitude, fab back history, physiques/looks - all the things we had common views on when we met them.

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

haters are everywhere...

Aww that suprises me,you always come across as lovely on here ,jack says he would deffo meet you

Miss xx"

thank you.x its not that im not lovely..its just some people arent, even when they havent met you x

By *hristine and MarieCouple (FF)
over a year ago

Somewhere north of Spalding

I tell her up front but there's no point, she'll go with who she likes

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

haters are everywhere...

you a step down....!

yeah right haters got to hate on that what they desire when its out of their reach."

yes, apparently, i cant say i lost much sleep about it, but i was relatively new at the time, so i got a bit upset.. note to newbies who ever get this ( dont take any notice, turn your attention to those that like you, not to those that don't know you, at all)

over a year ago

I thought WTF about the female my first husband ran off with. XXX

Post new Message to Thread