FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Cap d'agde.. so what's it actually like?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've trawled the forums and there's lots of people saying "I'm there between such a date" etc but struggling to find useful information on what this place is like?...

What is the nudist village like? Is it mainly for naturists or are people fucking on the beach etc everywhere you look?

Ps I want to go either way! Ha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We would like to know to maybe looking at going there next year for holidays or maybe grab canaria seems to be the place too

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

hi, its like marmite...try the france forum loads of info there, also take a look on x hamster at the videos will give you an idea..connie x

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

Lovely nice relaxed place to go,it can be as sexy or relaxed as you want i first went must be 15 years ago I love the place,nothing better than lying naked bye the pools and relaxing in the summer sun my idea of heaven.

over a year ago

The France forum has a lot of info if you read through the threads.

The village was originally a naturist village and to some degree still is. You can be naked everywhere during the day and the evening, although oddly nudity in the evening is not widespread.

Over the last 15 years or so, the 'Libertine' or swinger culture has developed so there is a mix now of naturists and swingers.

you could walk through the village during the day and have an unremarkable walk, save for the various shops selling erotic and fetish clothing and perhaps the occasional person is a slave collar / cock ring / ball stretcher..

The beach is a long wide expanse.. closer to the village it is couples and families and you will still see couples with their young children and sometimes 3 generations happily enjoying the naturist experience.

Further east you will see the couples beach or 'Pig Beach' where couples pack in and overt sexual activity is very evident.. In the afternoon, the frequency increases and it is not unusual to see 20 men standing around a woman in the sea, doing what men do a lot.. wanking!

In the evening people enjoy the bars and restaurants just like any other resort, except the girls are dressed very sexily.. and there are swinger clubs to rinse you of 60 euros if you wish..

Accommodation varies; you can pitch your tent on the camp site or pay 400 euros for a bed at Oz Inn.. There are apartments to rent but the standard is not great and teh cost generally high for what you get.

There are two apart-hotels - Jardin D'Eden and Babylone which have pools and where fun happens a lot through the day.. Babylone has pool parties twice a week which are off the scale.

DYOR and go... few regret a trip to Cap..

over a year ago

Tbh I'm sick of hearing it..it's like people mention it like it's brand new out.. wouldn't go there because it's likely all the type of men who love cock pics go there

over a year ago

"Tbh I'm sick of hearing it..it's like people mention it like it's brand new out.. wouldn't go there because it's likely all the type of men who love cock pics go there "

What strange logic!

over a year ago

"Tbh I'm sick of hearing it..it's like people mention it like it's brand new out.. wouldn't go there because it's likely all the type of men who love cock pics go there "

over a year ago

"Tbh I'm sick of hearing it..it's like people mention it like it's brand new out.. wouldn't go there because it's likely all the type of men who love cock pics go there

What strange logic!"

Not arsed in the slightest ..bonjour

over a year ago

"Tbh I'm sick of hearing it..it's like people mention it like it's brand new out.. wouldn't go there because it's likely all the type of men who love cock pics go there

"

Well it just comes across as sleazy...

over a year ago

Well it just comes across as sleazy..."

women go there too....and couples

over a year ago

One of the great things about Cap is inclusivity and a non-judgemental approach to life.. It's not for everybody!

over a year ago

Madly Deeply thanks for such detailed information. Really useful.

I'd only heard of this place about 6 months ago but it does intrigue / interest me.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

One lady on the forums last week, had her umbrella stollen ...... she was fuming ....

over a year ago

I dont know why....but I really laughed at that .....im still smiling now

over a year ago

Yeah I read about umbrella-gate!

over a year ago

Who steals an umbrella!?

over a year ago

Most welcome Taloola7.. Feel free to pm if you need to know anything else..

To be fair the umbrella had been left unattended in a downpour..

over a year ago

women go there too....and couples "

Yeukkkk sleeeeeeeze

By *oderndaylivesCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

I thought it was good for a couple of nights, but personally struggled to do a full week, I was climbing the walls. The clubs aren't as good as uk clubs, and a couple of things surprised me: The amount of drug use-it felt like an 'brits behaving badly abroad' episode or whatever, and 2) a lot of people evidently spend a lot of time there tanning, and there was a disproportionately large number of people with skin cancer. That aside, its worth a visit with a few friends, just for the experience. We stayed in the cabins which were good.

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Hertford

There are lots of couples only bars and clubs , so the problem to which you refer is easily avoided .

It is dangerous to make assumptions about the resort without visiting it in person.

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Hertford

"Most welcome Taloola7.. Feel free to pm if you need to know anything else..

To be fair the umbrella had been left unattended in a downpour.. "

However it was left unattended for less than twenty minutes . There can never be any excuse for theft.

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

It's a fairly tatty and tawdry dump, frankly.

I suppose it depends what you want.

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Hertford

"One lady on the forums last week, had her umbrella stollen ...... she was fuming .... "

Theft can be quite common . I had a bag stolen on the beach two years ago and had to sleep on a cold floor for the night unto I could contact the accommodation agent in order to obtain replacement keys . Bags also get stolen in bars and clubs . Not everyone is there to enjoy themselves .

I now assume that anything of value will be stolen and as such am extremely careful. It still came as a shock last month when my sun carousel was stolen during a heavy shower . It was left unattended for less than twenty minutes and by the time I came to collect it , it as gone .

It was firmly mounted in the ground , so would take a little planning to steal . ( i.e, watch the owner walk away , then pull it out of the ground , fold up , release the lower pole and walk off ) . It is not something that you would take by accident .

These events should not put you off going , just be aware that anything left unattended can be stolen

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"I've trawled the forums and there's lots of people saying "I'm there between such a date" etc but struggling to find useful information on what this place is like?...

What is the nudist village like? Is it mainly for naturists or are people fucking on the beach etc everywhere you look?

Ps I want to go either way! Ha "

Check out xhamster, you may see someone you know

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"I've trawled the forums and there's lots of people saying "I'm there between such a date" etc but struggling to find useful information on what this place is like?...

Ps I want to go either way! Ha

Check out xhamster, you may see someone you know "

we are in one video sat by the fence luckily just sat watching a few couples ,its a try it place and see if you like it , we went in the 90's ..one of those place's..been there done that.or like marmite you lov it .connie x

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Hertford

"One of the great things about Cap is inclusivity and a non-judgemental approach to life.. It's not for everybody!"
The other side of the coin is that people visiting Cap d Agde are just as judgemental or even more judgemental that most . I have seen people on these forums stating that those who do not walk around naked should be frowned upon. In itself this is a very judgemental comment . Another member seemed to imply that it was wrong to reflect costs when attempting to assist those on a budget ( namely the term implied that you were looking down on people ) .

The reality is that those visiting are probably just as judgemental as those visiting other resources . Everyone is judgemental in life . In a resort where there is a great emphasis on appearance and looks , it is hardly to see how it can be deemed to be an area that attracts non judgemental people

over a year ago

Ps I want to go either way! Ha "

There are kids about during the day so you're not likely to see fucking everywhere you look. We didn't see any during the day other than the odd crowd on the beach and lots of lurkers in the dunes.

I don't think you can get a realistic description of what it's like because there's so much there that the experience will be different for everyone.

We thought it was a bit crap and quite sleezy for the first couple of nights but then we found some better clubs and finished up with the best experience we've had at a club anywhere.

over a year ago

"One of the great things about Cap is inclusivity and a non-judgemental approach to life.. It's not for everybody!The other side of the coin is that people visiting Cap d Agde are just as judgemental or even more judgemental that most . I have seen people on these forums stating that those who do not walk around naked should be frowned upon. In itself this is a very judgemental comment . Another member seemed to imply that it was wrong to reflect costs when attempting to assist those on a budget ( namely the term implied that you were looking down on people ) .

The reality is that those visiting are probably just as judgemental as those visiting other resources . Everyone is judgemental in life . In a resort where there is a great emphasis on appearance and looks , it is hardly to see how it can be deemed to be an area that attracts non judgemental people "

We would disagree Pat.

The issue about clothing is significant. You know that at Cap you will see all shapes and sizes, also some people with disabilities. When we are all naked we can see nobody is perfect; beauty is everywhere, in all shapes and sizes.

The village was and still is albeit nominally a naturist village. The freedom to cast off your clothes and enjoy the day naked is a pleasure but when some people insist on wearing clothes it creates a tension where those who wish to be naked may not feel so free to do so. It is a creeping trend so that each year we see more people walking about the village clothed. Let's not forget that it was the 'naked city' that gave rise to the Libertine culture you enjoy so much..

Sat at 1664 one evening we saw a couple; he was wearing high heels, fishnet stockings and was led on a lead by his attractive partner, also in a sexy outfit. Only in Cap D'Agde could you do that in public and only because there is a non judgemental approach to life. Of course, there will always be some who seek to judge but we do not think there is another place on such a scale where such a wide cross section of views and proclivities are tolerated so openly.

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

That's a bit random (and wrong). It is mainly a couples place. Single guys tend to have a hard time unless they are stand out special.

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

women go there too....and couples

Yeukkkk sleeeeeeeze "

I get it now. Just trolling....

Swinging is sleazy (according to most uninformed media outlets). The crucial bit is "uninformed."

over a year ago

"hi, its like marmite...try the france forum loads of info there, also take a look on x hamster at the videos will give you an idea..connie x "

Lived or hated? Someone mentioned our name! Lol.

This resort seems nice from what I have heard... possibly a place to add to the 'to do' list

Post new Message to Thread