Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

can you please check my profie

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all nust wanted people to give me advice about my profile im not sure if its anygood or not many thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

Write more about yourself. It's shorter than your forum post.

Try to get a better veri - 1 man on cam 5 months ago looks a bit odd for a straight guy.

over a year ago

Thanks for that xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi all nust wanted people to give me advice about my profile im not sure if its anygood or not many thanks in advance"

How long did it take you to write that?

over a year ago

"Hi all nust wanted people to give me advice about my profile im not sure if its anygood or not many thanks in advance

How long did it take you to write that?"

not very long can you tell?

over a year ago

It's like one of they dating ads you get in the paper where you only have 15 words or less....it's bland and forgettable....take off the cock pic or if you really need to put one on make it look at least impressive and for god sake say something at the end....what you want....what kind of couple/female you like....what kind of sex you like x

over a year ago

"It's like one of they dating ads you get in the paper where you only have 15 words or less....it's bland and forgettable....take off the cock pic or if you really need to put one on make it look at least impressive and for god sake say something at the end....what you want....what kind of couple/female you like....what kind of sex you like x "
thanks for that ive now updated my profile i think its much better (i hope so anyway) right change the pics next im gonna be a stud after this lol

over a year ago

"It's like one of they dating ads you get in the paper where you only have 15 words or less....it's bland and forgettable....take off the cock pic or if you really need to put one on make it look at least impressive and for god sake say something at the end....what you want....what kind of couple/female you like....what kind of sex you like x thanks for that ive now updated my profile i think its much better (i hope so anyway) right change the pics next im gonna be a stud after this lol"

Let's not run before you can walk lol baby steps my friend....baby steps x

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

I didn't see it before but it looks good to me. The text actually shows a little humour and personality which is great to find on here and always makes you worth more than just a quick glance.

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

I forgot to add, would you really meet a 99 year old?

You might want to amend that part to reflect your preferences more accurately.

over a year ago

"I forgot to add, would you really meet a 99 year old?

You might want to amend that part to reflect your preferences more accurately. "

omg yes i best change that bit xx

over a year ago

"It's like one of they dating ads you get in the paper where you only have 15 words or less....it's bland and forgettable....take off the cock pic or if you really need to put one on make it look at least impressive and for god sake say something at the end....what you want....what kind of couple/female you like....what kind of sex you like x thanks for that ive now updated my profile i think its much better (i hope so anyway) right change the pics next im gonna be a stud after this lol

Let's not run before you can walk lol baby steps my friend....baby steps x"

hey well its worked for me im meeting a nice young lady tomorrow now possible gf aswell so im bloody running a marathon right now lol xx

Post new Message to Thread