Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Why, why, why?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi guys,

Why do people on here automatically assume that because I'm youngish all I want is sex and then to not contact them or see them again? Xxx I've had 2 people blast me for this after just sending one message asking them about there profile

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

their own experiences will have taught them that.

over a year ago

Thank you for posting

I understand that but just because one person did it doesn't mean we all do. Some of us are genuine but seems like we all have a bad rep on here

over a year ago

Op I think because of your age some may view you intentions with a degree of scepticism.

You are in your twenties presumably not been hit with the ugly stick and reasonably fit. It could be argued that you should be mixing and seeking those of a similar age group with whom to "have fun" I would say a substantial amount of couples on FAB would be considerably older than you in some cases of your parents generation.

So you can see when a post coital situation arises there could be one of those awkward situations.

But crack on and see what happens!

over a year ago

"Op I think because of your age some may view you intentions with a degree of scepticism.

You are in your twenties presumably not been hit with the ugly stick and reasonably fit. It could be argued that you should be mixing and seeking those of a similar age group with whom to "have fun" I would say a substantial amount of couples on FAB would be considerably older than you in some cases of your parents generation.

So you can see when a post coital situation arises there could be one of those awkward situations.

But crack on and see what happens!"

Hi Laurie,

Thanks for answering.

The thing is tho I'm personally attracted to women of all ages and am a firm believer in if you fancy some and the feeling is recpricle then there's no issue however i do see your point and feel that a lot of women/couples would shy away from a younger guy.

It is easy to go to a night club and pick up a women but it's nicer meeting or talking to a women/couple/TV/TS who isn't d*unk and who can hold a convo and who you can find out about so when a meet occurs it feels like you know them in some way that will allow you to be comfy around them xx

over a year ago

seems a bit weird they haven't blocked young guys from messaging them if they're not into younger guys. i've blocked them myself.

over a year ago

"seems a bit weird they haven't blocked young guys from messaging them if they're not into younger guys. i've blocked them myself."

Well this is my point and thoughts. Why not state you aren't interested prior xx

over a year ago

"Hi guys,

Why do people on here automatically assume that because I'm youngish all I want is sex and then to not contact them or see them again? Xxx I've had 2 people blast me for this after just sending one message asking them about there profile "

The thing is if you do want to just meet for sex and not contact or see them again afterwards, that's your prerogative. It's not a negative thing on here

over a year ago

You just can't win them all fella just accept it and keep trying lots of woman won't meet men yet their profile clearly states they do so go figure lol just be respectful and don't rush into meeting gain their respect get to know a little about them have a laugh and a flirt and hey u never know

over a year ago

"Hi guys,

Why do people on here automatically assume that because I'm youngish all I want is sex and then to not contact them or see them again? Xxx I've had 2 people blast me for this after just sending one message asking them about there profile

The thing is if you do want to just meet for sex and not contact or see them again afterwards, that's your prerogative. It's not a negative thing on here "

and it is a sex site not a dating site at end of day fullstop

over a year ago

"You just can't win them all fella just accept it and keep trying lots of woman won't meet men yet their profile clearly states they do so go figure lol just be respectful and don't rush into meeting gain their respect get to know a little about them have a laugh and a flirt and hey u never know"

Cheers for the advice mate x

over a year ago

No worries at the end of the day everyone has a different persona when behind the keyboard and most are braver behind it than on a face to face basis just be polite and u won't go far wrong and if u get blocked they just didn't get u their loss

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Thank you for posting

I understand that but just because one person did it doesn't mean we all do. Some of us are genuine but seems like we all have a bad rep on here "

It's the nature of fab, apparently all older women are sexy, know what they want and are great in bed...not true but the rumour persists

over a year ago

"Thank you for posting

I understand that but just because one person did it doesn't mean we all do. Some of us are genuine but seems like we all have a bad rep on here

It's the nature of fab, apparently all older women are sexy, know what they want and are great in bed...not true but the rumour persists "

Not all older women are but if I think they are ill message them and it's about them knowing what like in bed because different people can unlock different feelings xx

By *lowercandyWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

I have age limits but don't block those outside it.... who knows someone may be interesting.

I wouldn't "blast" you but I would be cautious and question what you were looking for as my profile is quite clear.

over a year ago

"I have age limits but don't block those outside it.... who knows someone may be interesting.

I wouldn't "blast" you but I would be cautious and question what you were looking for as my profile is quite clear.

"

Some peoples profiles aren't as clear as yours tho babe which is the issue xxx

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Thank you for posting

It's the nature of fab, apparently all older women are sexy, know what they want and are great in bed...not true but the rumour persists

Not all older women are but if I think they are ill message them and it's about them knowing what like in bed because different people can unlock different feelings xx"

My point is that on fab people tend to be grouped by certain characteristics and you and I are grouped by age and deemed to have particular traits because of it. You know it's not right and so do I but it will keep happening.

over a year ago

"Thank you for posting

Not all older women are but if I think they are ill message them and it's about them knowing what like in bed because different people can unlock different feelings xx

My point is that on fab people tend to be grouped by certain characteristics and you and I are grouped by age and deemed to have particular traits because of it. You know it's not right and so do I but it will keep happening."

Very true unfortunately xx

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I deigned to go a bit younger than usual at the weekend, and partly this is my fault as well as I didn't explicitly detail how I usually meet despite chatting for a while.

He basically expected it to be a fuck and go which is not how I do things, so after spending wasted hours doing housework and getting myself ready, he was in and out before the hour was up, with his tail between his legs, as I suggested he just leave.

Maybe others have had the same experience?

So after being here for 7 years I should have known better and certainly will never be caught out again, just a thought about how some young men's expectations are on here?

over a year ago

"I deigned to go a bit younger than usual at the weekend, and partly this is my fault as well as I didn't explicitly detail how I usually meet despite chatting for a while.

He basically expected it to be a fuck and go which is not how I do things, so after spending wasted hours doing housework and getting myself ready, he was in and out before the hour was up, with his tail between his legs, as I suggested he just leave.

So after being here for 7 years I should have known better and certainly will never be caught out again, just a thought about how some young men's expectations are on here? "

And I can see from your point of view why you won't be caught out again as that isn't acceptable xx

over a year ago

"I deigned to go a bit younger than usual at the weekend, and partly this is my fault as well as I didn't explicitly detail how I usually meet despite chatting for a while.

So after being here for 7 years I should have known better and certainly will never be caught out again, just a thought about how some young men's expectations are on here? "

Ms Minx you need the care of the more mature Mancunian which in itself is a MMMMMMMMM?

By *lowercandyWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

"I have age limits but don't block those outside it.... who knows someone may be interesting.

Some peoples profiles aren't as clear as yours tho babe which is the issue xxx"

Yes mine is clear (ish)

But I am also fair enough to question you if your profile isn't. ...

A large number of people here won't question you they just delete /reply rudely

over a year ago

"Op I think because of your age some may view you intentions with a degree of scepticism.

Hi Laurie,

Thanks for answering.

The thing is tho I'm personally attracted to women of all ages and am a firm believer in if you fancy some and the feeling is recpricle then there's no issue however i do see your point and feel that a lot of women/couples would shy away from a younger guy.

It is easy to go to a night club and pick up a women but it's nicer meeting or talking to a women/couple/TV/TS who isn't d*unk and who can hold a convo and who you can find out about so when a meet occurs it feels like you know them in some way that will allow you to be comfy around them xx"

Perhaps you are a little immature too?

over a year ago

Some peoples profiles aren't as clear as yours tho babe which is the issue xxx

Yes mine is clear (ish)

But I am also fair enough to question you if your profile isn't. ...

A large number of people here won't question you they just delete /reply rudely "

You seem to be an exception but that's reassuring to hear x

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"Hi guys,

The thing is if you do want to just meet for sex and not contact or see them again afterwards, that's your prerogative. It's not a negative thing on here and it is a sex site not a dating site at end of day fullstop"

lots of people use this site as they want to..its actually classified as a swingers site, what that means hasnt been defined recently..so people can look for sex or dates..there are no rules on this (fullstop )

By *anie1000Woman
over a year ago

Staffs

Hi Laurie,

Thanks for answering.

It is easy to go to a night club and pick up a women but it's nicer meeting or talking to a women/couple/TV/TS who isn't d*unk and who can hold a convo and who you can find out about so when a meet occurs it feels like you know them in some way that will allow you to be comfy around them xx"

Nice answer, OP. Your attitude shows a good deal of maturity which will stand you in good stead.

Stick to your course and stay yourself.

Janie x

over a year ago

I've had that happen with someone older than me, bad times!

By *axandbooCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

People have their own personal preference as to what they like and what they dont.

Personally if the opening message is bland, profile is bland i wont reply....if they get annoying then i point this out as advice to them...

I have been the single man on here before i met boo so i know it can be frustrating from time to time.

It all comes down to time and patience. With the thought out replies and respect that has been shown on here by you OP i actually would consider you for a meet if the same levels were shown in a message. Then it all gets shown to Boo who has final say based on my thoughts.

But again this is how we work things and not all couples work the same way

Post new Message to Thread