Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

blacklisted

Jump to newest

By *raceyntony OP   Couple
over a year ago

london

just something i was thinking about can people get blaclisted in the swinging sceen ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

bet you could i guess lol

over a year ago

What do you mean blacklisted?

Like people talking and not wanting to meet? x

over a year ago

london

no a friend of ours !a couple! had a row with someone on here they said to them your going to be blacklisted from the swinging sceen since then dont get meets dont get messages gets total 0 intreast their is no reason not to get any intreast i just thought maybe it was true what they said i never thought u could get blacklisted !!

over a year ago

I suppose word could go around that someone is abusive/disrespectful/unhygienic/a timewaster and people stop wanting to meet them, and I would expect clubs to have blackest of people banned from the premises.

over a year ago

london

thats true but all they said was no thanks we get told thanks but no thanks lots of times and thats cool

over a year ago

I dont think people could do that Blacklist only maybe to there Close friends .. but others swingers would see what thay was up too and think why should others control who thay like and who thay dont.

over a year ago

I believe the "swinging" community is a relatively small world, as such, information about one person/couple gets about quite easily.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I think the 'party' scene can be very much like that... more than swinging overall.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

There are definitely cliques.

over a year ago

I personally do not believe cliques exist, just groups of people who know each other for longer, that's all.

over a year ago

"There are definitely cliques. "

and shhhhhh.....dont tell anyone.......but there are actually cliques within the cliques

over a year ago

"I believe the "swinging" community is a relatively small world, as such, information about one person/couple gets about quite easily. "

"I think the 'party' scene can be very much like that... more than swinging overall.

"

Both are true and that's part of the strength of the scene. A lot of people have met each other and are in a position to say 'what you said about that person simply isn't true'.

A lie, as they say, is halfway around the world before the truth has its boots on.

Most of the swingers I know in central Scotland know each other, or know someone who knows someone else, and are far more likely to believe the word of that person than an anonymous condemnation on a website.

By *erekduvallCouple
over a year ago

swansea

"

and shhhhhh.....dont tell anyone.......but there are actually cliques within the cliques "

Too true

over a year ago

Probably .....

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

IF someone avoids you just because of what someone else said...then they not worth meeting!!

Im sure we would all like to meet people who can think for themselves

over a year ago

"IF someone avoids you just because of what someone else said...then they not worth meeting!!

Im sure we would all like to meet people who can think for themselves "

Agree with that^^^^^^^^

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

Another swinging site I'm a member of is a lot smaller, and most of us know each other either personally through socials or just by having chatted online for several years.

Word gets around there really quickly, it doesn't need a verification system, because it has a very good grapevine!!!

But never have I turned anyone down on the merit of someone else's experience with them.

I judge everyone as an individual, and if people don't do that to me, then I'm not going to waste my time meeting them.

Someone refused to play with me once, because I'd slept with X, of course I was sooo upset!!!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

Yes,i am currently being badmouthed ,but then i reckon anyone who listens to gossip aint the sort i want to meet anyway.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

I would like to take the opportunity here to make it clear that the rumour about me, the chicken and the rubber glove is completely false.

...anyway it was consensual.

By *essesCouple
over a year ago

nottingham

"I would like to take the opportunity here to make it clear that the rumour about me, the chicken and the rubber glove is completely false.

...anyway it was consensual. "

Damn thats a shame it was the thing that had me hooked on you

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"I would like to take the opportunity here to make it clear that the rumour about me, the chicken and the rubber glove is completely false.

Damn thats a shame it was the thing that had me hooked on you "

*whispers* I'll send you the pictures

By * times sexyCouple
over a year ago

Staffs

yes you are automatically blacklisted for mis spelling "scene"` lol

over a year ago

"yes you are automatically blacklisted for mis spelling "scene"` lol"

And for having most of your profile in caps

over a year ago

i wish i was blacklisted from harveynicks

over a year ago

"i wish i was blacklisted from harveynicks "

Thats easy...your blacklisted..... (you wont take a blind bit of notice..... )

over a year ago

"i wish i was blacklisted from harveynicks "

Shoplifting from them would certainly get you barred sine die but that's a bit extreme.

What about going in and get stripped off in cosmetics or soft furnishings? That should ensure they'll never let you darken their door again.

over a year ago

"i wish i was blacklisted from harveynicks

Shoplifting from them would certainly get you barred sine die but that's a bit extreme.

What about going in and get stripped off in cosmetics or soft furnishings? That should ensure they'll never let you darken their door again."

as its next to my works headoffice * mailbox) i dont think being sacked would help lol

over a year ago

"i wish i was blacklisted from harveynicks

Thats easy...your blacklisted..... (you wont take a blind bit of notice..... )"

i wish as i get paid tomorrow lol ( must resist)

By *essesCouple
over a year ago

nottingham

*whispers* I'll send you the pictures "

tut, tut, Invictus should be barred for not keeping his promises

By * times sexyCouple
over a year ago

Staffs

Blacklist for sale , hardly used , 3 previous owners

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

I was on all the blacklists but now I've had a new profile provided by the Blacklist Protection Agency and paid for by tax payers money.

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"I think the 'party' scene can be very much like that... more than swinging overall.

"

Yep I'll go along with that.

I doubt anyone knows everyone in the wider world of swinging.

By *essesCouple
over a year ago

nottingham

*whispers* I'll send you the pictures "

Ok I will concede that now having seen the photo's it does look like the chicken is consenting and even giving the thumbs up

over a year ago

"I believe the "swinging" community is a relatively small world, as such, information about one person/couple gets about quite easily. "

this lady is correct.

if someone wants to start rumours or spread lies about you they will.this is whne you find out who your true firends are because if they hear something they will let you know and then you can deal with it.

but sadly news travels fast and if its bad news people tend to believe it before hearing both sides and collecting all the facts.

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

Yeah, it's true that news travels fast... I only mentioned in passing that I'd won the Euro Millions recently, and now all of a sudden everyone wants to be my friend.

It's a shame they don't realise I only won £5.40

over a year ago

"Yeah, it's true that news travels fast... I only mentioned in passing that I'd won the Euro Millions recently, and now all of a sudden everyone wants to be my friend.

It's a shame they don't realise I only won £5.40 "

good boy

over a year ago

I take everyone on an individual basis and make my own mind up

As as far as im aware do my friends

There are people who take notice of others and if your face dont fit with one then it dont fit with their mates

But at the end of the day would you really want to play with shallow people anyway??

Things like this stem from insecurity and pack mentality

Also as in your friends case if you tell someone something like they are blacklisted then the people concerned actually start to get paranoid and think that people don't want to meet them and look negatively at things

Best advise to them is forget it,stand tall and just get on with it

There are plenty of nice people about xx

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Lots of people live in pockets.

People find the pockets they are comfortable living in.

There will be clusters of people within these pockets who get to know most or many other people in the cluster (note I use the words 'cluster' and 'pockets' and not clique).

Some people hop between a few pockets and some hop between many pockets.... but quite a lot stick with one pocket.

A pocket might be a chatroom or a forum or a smaller website or a club or a party group.

The people who stick to one or two pockets will tend to think the swinging world stops at the edge of the pocket. Forums are a good example of this. Something get's said on the forum pocket grapevine and there will be people in the pocket who think the whole swinging world knows. What a load of bollox! A fairly busy forum may have 50 regular users..... yet the site may have 10's of 1000's of members. When you look at the wider picture the forum pocket cluster soon appears to be quite an insignificant blip.

I say 'regular' users as nearly all pockets will have through-traffic.... they rarely get tangled in the grapevine and so are mostly oblivious to the latest word on the grapevine.

The exception would be the private party pockets and situations where you enter the pocket via invitation only... these are the zipped pockets (cliques if you like - that doesn't make them a negative clique). In a zipped pocket it is quite easy to be blacklisted.... but only from that pocket.

In an open pocket..... highly unlikey.

From all or most of the pockets.... never.

over a year ago

"just something i was thinking about can people get blaclisted in the swinging sceen ? "

sense of humour can get you into trouble ...its in short supply on this site

Post new Message to Thread