Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Can't find partners

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any advice for me to find someone to meet with? Everyone just seems to ignore me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Try a club mate

over a year ago

women will usually look at a profile before opening a message...if theres nothing much there they wont even open the message. and your pics do not help im afraid.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

If you want profile advice you need to ask for it because otherwise people aren't allowed to comment.

If you don't want profile advice my advice is to consider asking for profile advice

over a year ago

Definetly need to ask for profile advice

over a year ago

I'm seeing a pattern here OP

over a year ago

Even with a decent profile, due to the Male to Female ratio on here, you'll have your work cut out. Good luck though.

over a year ago

Thanks everyone I'll try in profile advice

over a year ago

You need more cock pics

over a year ago

Would you say so? I'm unsure as to what to put pictures on and the cock pics got me more interest than face

over a year ago

Be cautious with the advice you receive from some....one cap does not fit all

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

"Would you say so? I'm unsure as to what to put pictures on and the cock pics got me more interest than face"

Do you honestly think....having X amount of cock pics from all different angles gets us ladies juices flowing?

over a year ago

"Would you say so? I'm unsure as to what to put pictures on and the cock pics got me more interest than face"

Get rid of the cock pics, put them in your private gallery, only guys on here are interested in seeing them

over a year ago

You need to mix up the cock pics.. Take different angles , hold things next to it for size comparison... Like a linx can or sky remote. Try taking a few cock shots while sitting on the toilet... Women love that .... Remember your profile is like a car engine, when selling a car. You want to show the best feature first.

Remember your cock is what they are after , so don't hold back.

After doing this you will be beating the women away with a stick

over a year ago

"Would you say so? I'm unsure as to what to put pictures on and the cock pics got me more interest than face

Do you honestly think....having X amount of cock pics from all different angles gets us ladies juices flowing? "

Well would you suggest he take pics of his wallet or personality?

over a year ago

Thanks so much cheekyamerican for the quick witted advice I'll be sure to follow

over a year ago

"Thanks so much cheekyamerican for the quick witted advice I'll be sure to follow"

Anytime my friend... Don't listen to the go to social and club brigade... I think they are getting money from clubs and pubs to get people in... You're here for sex not to find best friends

over a year ago

"Would you say so? I'm unsure as to what to put pictures on and the cock pics got me more interest than face

You need to mix up the cock pics.. Take different angles , hold things next to it for size comparison... Like a linx can or sky remote. Try taking a few cock shots while sitting on the toilet... Women love that .... Remember your profile is like a car engine, when selling a car. You want to show the best feature first.

Remember your cock is what they are after , so don't hold back.

After doing this you will be beating the women away with a stick "

You cant beat the sky remote pics....gets me going everytime

Although that's more to do with getting my hands on the actual remote than the cock ! Lol

A x

over a year ago

"Do you honestly think....having X amount of cock pics from all different angles gets us ladies juices flowing? "

He doesn't know, that's why he's asking.

A good selection of pics mate, torso, arse, cock etc

Would you really shag a 99 year old? If not, put what your age range is, people see the 18-99 and think you'll shag owt with a pulse, and let's face it at age 20 it's probably not far off

over a year ago

Thanks tony

Post new Message to Thread