Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Plus sized girls xxx

Jump to newest

By *ootlecplx OP   Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

It seems like a lot of people dont like plus size girls and say I don't look plus size in my pics ..but as soon as I tell them they say I don't look it and then don't reply xx

Does anyone else struggle with being a plustudent size girl zxx

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

nope.... plenty do... plenty don't... and some depends if there mates will see.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I get the same,insults as well ,but their choice ,not begging anyone to meet me,if they dont like me then ta ta

Reply privately

over a year ago

"nope.... plenty do... plenty don't... and some depends if there mates will see. "

You look soooooo gorgeous and sexy Xx

Reply privately

By *heffcouple77Couple
over a year ago

sheffield

We have the same problem but it like you said we arnt begging anyone to meet us theres plenty of guys out there who do

Reply privately

By *ral DMan
over a year ago

Leicestershire

I love plus sized women, i'd say the majority of my meets are with bigger women and i bloody love it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I get the same,insults as well ,but their choice ,not begging anyone to meet me,if they dont like me then ta ta "

That is terrible! And you're absolutely right, it is their loss! I think you look fantastic Xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

You look absoloutly gorgeouse to me

Reply privately

over a year ago

I had a message the other day .it went like this..Your fat ..i replied ..Yes and your point is ...he replied ..Your just fat...i replied . Twat..Blocked.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I had a message the other day .it went like this..Your fat ..i replied ..Yes and your point is ...he replied ..Your just fat...i replied . Twat..Blocked. "

That is disgusting!!! What a fuckin retard to do that to anyone! Like someone as stupid as that is going to have a valid opinion!

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

No can't say I've ever experienced that attitude I get a lot of compliments on the creativity and variety of my pics but I'm confident enough to show all of me some plus size women aren't.

if I did encounter that attitude it wouldn't bother me I'm obviously not going to be fucking them so why does it really matter what they think?

I would imagine that most of the prople that do this are doing so to get a reaction, if you give them one or showing them it bothers you they win

Reply privately

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

If you look through the forums you'll see TONS of bbw appreciation threads - not all guys want sticks.

I seem to do ok though and get little abuse when I say I'm not the size 12 you say you want on your profile.....?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I just stick to those who like them. Not to everyone's taste but for some we are a turn on.

Reply privately

By *ood at oralMan
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Laura and jay really like your pics Laura cracking looking body great looking boobs and amazing ass and it looks very spankable .just ignore the assholes who have a go at you about your size clowns who have a go at you wouldn't know what to do with a real woman even if they did ever get a meet with one

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Laura and jay really like your pics Laura cracking looking body great looking boobs and amazing ass and it looks very spankable .just ignore the assholes who have a go at you about your size clowns who have a go at you wouldn't know what to do with a real woman even if they did ever get a meet with one "

Slimmer women aren't blow up dolls you know they are just as real as us fatties

Reply privately

By *iveralandssklpMan
over a year ago

Turkey

From your verifications it doesn't look as though you have any problems. BBW is beautiful and they tend to be so much sexually adventurous than the "skinnies" That's why I married my darling wife, who has done so many sexy things to me, that I had previously only dreamt about

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Laura and jay really like your pics Laura cracking looking body great looking boobs and amazing ass and it looks very spankable .just ignore the assholes who have a go at you about your size clowns who have a go at you wouldn't know what to do with a real woman even if they did ever get a meet with one "

So women who aren't fat are not real? You can compliment one without insulting the other you know.

Reply privately

By *max2000Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Bbw mmm just what I love more to explore the idiots who slag them off probaby got small ducks and haven't got a clue what to do with a gorgeous bbw

Reply privately

By *ood at oralMan
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

It wasn't ment to be insulting just my opinion there is nothing wrong with skinny women whatsoever

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why all the labels anyhow? We all have our preference and as long as it doesn't come across as a prejudice, this should be respected.

I don't waste my time on people who don't fancy me and vice versa. We're all here for fun. Enjoy it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Every woman is beautiful ,fat ,slim ,we all have our own special qualities ,beauty comes from the inside not the outside.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't beat a plus sized woman! I love bbw's, don't normal look at anyone under a size 14

Reply privately

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

"It seems like a lot of people dont like plus size girls and say I don't look plus size in my pics ..but as soon as I tell them they say I don't look it and then don't reply xx

Does anyone else struggle with being a plustudent size girl zxx"

They don't know what they are missing. You look great x

Reply privately

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

I have no problems...I think guys focus on my breasts

Reply privately

over a year ago

"nope.... plenty do... plenty don't... and some depends if there mates will see. "

This lol , if no ones gonna see it's fine lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can't beat a plus sized woman! I love bbw's, don't normal look at anyone under a size 14 "

Fuck !!! I need to gain some weight then

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"It wasn't ment to be insulting just my opinion there is nothing wrong with skinny women whatsoever "

There is according to your first post, you insinuated that they are not real.

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Every woman is beautiful ,fat ,slim ,we all have our own special qualities ,beauty comes from the inside not the outside."

No, not every woman (or man) for that matter is beautiful according to your definition. Want me to list a load of rapists and murderers?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Bbw mmm just what I love more to explore the idiots who slag them off probaby got small ducks and haven't got a clue what to do with a gorgeous bbw"

Y would they have small ducks and if they did id be wondering if they were holding the ducks hostage

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can't beat a plus sized woman! I love bbw's, don't normal look at anyone under a size 14 "

Im too far damn it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yum!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sticks"

"Real"

Sigh.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some will some wont. Its all about preferences

Reply privately

By *exy hot wife 84Couple
over a year ago

Stevenage

It's never been a problem for me. X

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's never been a problem for me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

""Sticks"

"Real"

Sigh. "

C'mon you've been here long enough to know *real women* have curves, are not sticks or a bag of bones......

*sigh x 2

Reply privately

over a year ago

If i see another one of these fat girl threads i might just fucking spontaneously combust...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have received some vile messages on my previous profile but I just block them.

I'm a big girl, always have been. There are plenty of guys out there that like a bigger woman x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If i see another one of these fat girl threads i might just fucking spontaneously combust..."

why is that coz your fed up of them if so just ignore the thread and stitch to ur skinny women and ignore the rest of us simples

Reply privately

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

We are all beautiful ladies ... if someone doesnt like me .... they can just ...jog on

Reply privately

over a year ago

""Sticks"

"Real"

Sigh.

C'mon you've been here long enough to know *real women* have curves, are not sticks or a bag of bones......

*sigh x 2"

Yeah my bad.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We are all beautiful ladies ... if someone doesnt like me .... they can just ...jog on "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I had a message the other day .it went like this..Your fat ..i replied ..Yes and your point is ...he replied ..Your just fat...i replied . Twat..Blocked. "

That is disgusting! I can't believe someone would be so nasty

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We are all beautiful ladies ... if someone doesnt like me .... they can just ...jog on "

True - beauty comes in all shapes and sizes and true beauty comes from within

Reply privately

By *oves to pleasexxMan
over a year ago

anglesey

Sone. People are just idiots

To be honest I prefer a plus sized girl

Theyre normally al lot. More fun to be. With and a lot of the time so much filthier

X

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I had a message the other day .it went like this..Your fat ..i replied ..Yes and your point is ...he replied ..Your just fat...i replied . Twat..Blocked.

That is disgusting! I can't believe someone would be so nasty "

lol that's mild ive had much worse

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its full of posts here saying loads love BBW S. I am a 14 and happy . Size is not everything its the person inside and if you click with a person and become friends that's the start. Bigger woman are more then a size. I am sure men here saying they love BBWs love all sizes really .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Been told i should be in a nursing home because of my age ,and because I'm big I'm starving others of Oxygen lol silly buggars

Reply privately

over a year ago

My profile says I am fabulous, because I think I am fabulous even if I am not your average sized female and it also clearly says how big I am (if you read the whole profile) anyhow, one guy messaged me etc, so we exchanged a few massages, sent him a face picture, all fine....until I added him as a friend, then he sent me a message saying I'd lied on my profile....my description of myself was wrong...according to him, I wasn't fabulous at all lol

To which my reply was, your loss then...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm a plus sized girl and I have no problems getting meets but I do realise that my body size isn't for everyone and that's fine. I don't get offended. It's ok to have preferences.....I do!

So us gorgeous curvy girls should all be proud of what we have to offer and enjoy the men who appreciate us x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Been told i should be in a nursing home because of my age ,and because I'm big I'm starving others of Oxygen lol silly buggars "
You should block them OR report and think one less for you to mess around reading posts from . Loads here on fab for everyone.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm a plus sized girl and I have no problems getting meets but I do realise that my body size isn't for everyone and that's fine. I don't get offended. It's ok to have preferences.....I do!

So us gorgeous curvy girls should all be proud of what we have to offer and enjoy the men who appreciate us x "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've been told I'm not big enough to be a bbw. I've been told I am a bbw. Only one guy said he thought I was bigger than my pics. I won him round though and he apologised

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm neither fat nor thin...

I am AVERAGE!

Just saying like

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm neither fat nor thin...

I am AVERAGE!

Just saying like "

Me too .. lol We are who we are. x

Reply privately

over a year ago

We all have our prefrances be honest in your profile... they either like it or don't..

I don't seem to have a problem with meeting...and I'm defo a plus size I wear my jeans I know what size they are...

But with out it putting a downer on you think about your prefrances.. so you like ripped toned guys or the more rugby type or even a guy with a bit of a belly..

We like what we like are we wrong for that?? Some guys like smaller women but alot like bigger too..

We all have diffrent tastes life would be a tad boring if we all only liked the same

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm a size 16

There are full body pictures on my profile - I don't want anyone to be "surprised" when they meet me lol!

I used to have arty pictures of me in lingere, taken at an angle so I looked 3 sizes smaller!

What's the point!

If you have honest pictures, people can see if they fancy you or not!

Reply privately

over a year ago

pmsl yeah right

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm neither fat nor thin...

I am AVERAGE!

Just saying like Me too .. lol We are who we are. x"

Me three ~ we're always getting over looked, damn & blast those BBW's & stick women

Reply privately

over a year ago

Beauty is within the eye of the beholder..

We all have different tastes ...if they insult you because of your size. They aint worth your time end off

Reply privately

By *imjohnCouple
over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

I get nasty messages sometimes from guys about my size but i let it go over my head as they are ignorant arseholes that usually don't fit into society so they have a pop at others, for as many men/couples who don't like larger women there are ten times as many that do.

Kim x

Reply privately

By *imjohnCouple
over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

[Removed by poster at 21/06/16 09:42:05]

Reply privately

over a year ago

In tbe words of Freddie, " Fat bottomed girls make the rocking world go round" ( or words to that effect ).

Reply privately

over a year ago

I get budding Adonis guys who say they don't meet fat girls so i tell them i am really fat and ugly and never mind about meeting. Suprisingly their standards rapidly change. Shallow self obsessed keyboard wankers ....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hey fatty bum bum

Sweet sugar dumpling

Hey fatty bum bum

Let me tell you something

Now not because youre so big and fat

Dont believe I'm afraid of that

Self praise is no recommendaction

Im the king if creation

Hey fatty bum bum

Reply privately

over a year ago

I fuckingg love you al the bigger the better

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's not just the look, but the feel of a bigger woman is incredible - nothing compares to it. Running my hands over her curves feeling every bit of her soft skin is such a turn on for me.

Plus I do believe in general skinny woman have much more attitude. Obviously this is not always the case, but more often than not I find this.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It seems like a lot of people dont like plus size girls and say I don't look plus size in my pics ..but as soon as I tell them they say I don't look it and then don't reply xx

Plus sized girls RULE

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love plus sized women...I think women with curves look amazing! There are some really hot women on this thread

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm a plus sized girl and I have no problems getting meets but I do realise that my body size isn't for everyone and that's fine. I don't get offended. It's ok to have preferences.....I do!

So us gorgeous curvy girls should all be proud of what we have to offer and enjoy the men who appreciate us x "

Funseeker

If you'd like a younger guy

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm curvy and never had any nasty messages .most men who chat to me love curves .Happy with what I have got .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm curvy and never had any nasty messages .most men who chat to me love curves .Happy with what I have got . "

Your curves are mesmerising

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm curvy and never had any nasty messages .most men who chat to me love curves .Happy with what I have got .

Your curves are mesmerising "

Thank you

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"It's not just the look, but the feel of a bigger woman is incredible - nothing compares to it. Running my hands over her curves feeling every bit of her soft skin is such a turn on for me.

Plus I do believe in general skinny woman have much more attitude. Obviously this is not always the case, but more often than not I find this.

"

Oh admit it you just like the big boobs and ass we have

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Your curves are mesmerising

Thank you "

Thanking me for facts

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's not just the look, but the feel of a bigger woman is incredible - nothing compares to it. Running my hands over her curves feeling every bit of her soft skin is such a turn on for me.

Oh admit it you just like the big boobs and ass we have "

Don't forget the big belly, thick thighs and shapely legs...!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh admit it you just like the big boobs and ass we have "

Ok...i admit it, i admit it. I love big boobs and ass.

Reply privately

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

I would rarely turn down a lady cos of her size as I'm not a skiny mini myself . Just so long as we have chemistery I would have no trouble meeting her . To b honest I've had great fun with big ladies .

Reply privately

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

I am way more than my dress size. Just like every other woman is (and man for that matter)

People who focus heavily on that in either positive or negative ways are not people I would want to meet

Reply privately

over a year ago

i get told im fat i just reply so ur point is what lol

Reply privately

By *layfulCouple86Couple
over a year ago

Lancashire

We've never had a problem on here in regards to size. We are both bigger but more than happy that way and still enjoy ourselves.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I used to hate the way i look but now i think to myself, if you dont like it dont message wasting both our times now im happy with the way i look my verifications say it all

Reply privately

over a year ago

They say for my height which is 5ft 7ins i should be 10 stone which i havent been for years and years ,,so i just say now for my weight i should be 8ft 7ins

Reply privately

By *ofUs4UCouple
over a year ago

Sunderland

"

Really think it's time to relocate

Reply privately

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

Nope, not one bit

Reply privately

By *ackett1962Man
over a year ago

harrow

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....If they are concerned about your size...They don't deserve a reply. Most people's beauty is within, it take a real person to see it. You ladies are all stunning especially you OP.x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Just looked at your profile after your last couple of comments lovely - and there's nothing in there to say you prefer the larger lady.

Think it would be a good idea for fabbers who have definite leanings towards a particular body type to say so in their profile - then other types wouldn't waste time contacting you? Just a thought!

I message men (very occasionally) and would rather have my time saved by not messaging men who wouldn't find me attractive! Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Really think it's time to relocate "

Nothing to do with the thread - but you have a very pretty face btw! Xx

Reply privately

By *ofUs4UCouple
over a year ago

Sunderland

"

Nothing to do with the thread - but you have a very pretty face btw! Xx "

Why, thank you very much, very flattered xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....If they are concerned about your size...They don't deserve a reply. Most people's beauty is within, it take a real person to see it. You ladies are all stunning especially you OP.x"

But isn't the site primarily about sex and sexual attraction?

Many of us have a body size/shape that attracts us more than others - that's hardly wrong is it?

Op - there are MANY men on the site that will appreciate your shape!

ALL of us are too old/young/fat/thin to be desired by everyone - just enjoy the ones you have a mutual attraction with!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Nothing to do with the thread - but you have a very pretty face btw! Xx

Why, thank you very much, very flattered xx"

You're most welcome!

Reply privately

By *ackett1962Man
over a year ago

harrow

The only thing wrong with your profile .... is your locations

Reply privately

By *s ParisWoman
over a year ago

My Dungeon Room

I've had more than my fair share of abuse over the years on here I've been called fat and pig ugly etc and told by one guy in the past that fat women should be sent to a pig farm where they belong.

I've left a few times because it gets to much at times. I personally think that every man and woman no matter what there size is sexy, people have there own preferences on who they would like to meet on here I certainly do but there's no need to insult people for being overweight and plus size I'm happy in the body I've got if others don't like what they see it takes nothing to pass by to the next profile without insulting a woman.

Reply privately

By *ootlecplx OP   Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Thanks for all the lovely comments everyone xxxx

Means a lot xxxxdd

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just looked at your profile after your last couple of comments lovely - and there's nothing in there to say you prefer the larger lady.

Think it would be a good idea for fabbers who have definite leanings towards a particular body type to say so in their profile - then other types wouldn't waste time contacting you? Just a thought!

I message men (very occasionally) and would rather have my time saved by not messaging men who wouldn't find me attractive! Xx"

That is a very valid comment, thank you for the suggestion. I shall get that sorted ASAP

Reply privately

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

"Plus size" is too vague a term, like "BBW" anyone who breaks off contact wasn't for you anyway. There will be more out there suited to you

Reply privately

By *un43Couple
over a year ago

hull

We like the larger ladies

Reply privately

over a year ago

i like the term rubenesque where the lady is large but still has curves in the right places , then BBW for large all over

Reply privately

By *laqgrapeMan
over a year ago

Sanderstead

Reply privately

By *irty_bhamMan
over a year ago

birmingham

Mmmm lush, soft, curves.......... Nom nom nom.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sone. People are just idiots

Theyre normally al lot. More fun to be. With and a lot of the time so much filthier

X"

What crap......how do you work that out

Reply privately

over a year ago

X

What crap......how do you work that out "

It scores high on my crap-o-meter

Reply privately

over a year ago

X

It scores high on my crap-o-meter "

great status by the way

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

X

What crap......how do you work that out "

He's white knighting.

Reply privately

over a year ago

X

He's white knighting. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

More attitude??

OP lots of people in here like larger ladies, lots of people like smaller ladies. Thankfully that's the great thing about Fab there is something for everyone

And if someone doesn't like your size they aren't worth meeting anyways.

Reply privately

By *wik_kwakMan
over a year ago

netherton

I love plus size women (I'm a plus sized bloke !)

Just up the road from you as well ?? !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Personal preference i guess. X

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't struggle with the fact I'm a plustudent woman wouldn't mind being younger though

in fact I embrace it and enjoy bringing us all together with admirers to parteeè

Reply privately

By *asokittyWoman
over a year ago

Nr Worksop

Oh admit it you just like the big boobs and ass we have

Don't forget the big belly, thick thighs and shapely legs...! "

Can I potentially derail the thread and say you have a fabulously bitable arse

Reply privately

By *igandy123Man
over a year ago

old trafford

You are a stunner ??

Reply privately

By *igandy123Man
over a year ago

old trafford

Beautiful pics ??

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"

Do you mean slimmer women won't put up with b.s.? I think you'll find there are women in all size groups who feel that way.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do you mean slimmer women won't put up with b.s.? I think you'll find there are women in all size groups who feel that way."

Your spot on.......

Reply privately

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"I don't struggle with the fact I'm a plustudent woman wouldn't mind being younger though

in fact I embrace it and enjoy bringing us all together with admirers to parteeè "

On that note, I am inviting 5 bbws to a fuck fest this Saturday in a hotel in swindon. Come with a male if you want. I will definitely be inviting 3 pals to give me a hand. Inbox me if you are interested.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do you mean slimmer women won't put up with b.s.? I think you'll find there are women in all size groups who feel that way."

No not at all! Obviously I'm not tarring everyone with the same brush here but I've found generally that larger ladies are more friendly and approachable than a size 6 supermodel type.

I'm sure I'm gonna upset someone with that reply, so sorry in advance!

Reply privately

By *ain4uWoman
over a year ago

dublin

Why can't u live in Dublin. .. yum

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just come my way!!

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Do you mean slimmer women won't put up with b.s.? I think you'll find there are women in all size groups who feel that way.

No not at all! Obviously I'm not tarring everyone with the same brush here but I've found generally that larger ladies are more friendly and approachable than a size 6 supermodel type.

I'm sure I'm gonna upset someone with that reply, so sorry in advance! "

I rarely if ever get upset by anything that's written in these forums and I'm neither size 6 nor a supermodel but I'm not sure you can infer personality traits from body size or shape. I think its possible to make assumptions about personality from the way someone looks but that's a different thing altogether in my opinion.

Reply privately

By *ung hiMan
over a year ago

Northwest

I adore them, not any near me ?

Lancashire ...pm please x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Give me a woman with curves any day . I am not in to the skinny gym bunnies.HIPS BUMS AND BOOBS RULE XXXXX

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love plus size women

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If i see another one of these fat girl threads i might just fucking spontaneously combust..."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Give me a woman with curves any day . I am not in to the skinny gym bunnies.HIPS BUMS AND BOOBS RULE XXXXX "

Everyone is entitled to there preferenceshould chap fat guys (couldn't think what the equivalent reference to male bunnies is)

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I can't understand why you say you are plus size if you are not though?

Your pics look perfectly clear so why label yourself?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Give me a woman with curves any day . I am not in to the skinny gym bunnies.HIPS BUMS AND BOOBS RULE XXXXX

Everyone is entitled to there preferenceshould chap fat guys (couldn't think what the equivalent reference to male bunnies is)"

We'll start again,everyone is entitled to there prefences chap as fat guys (couldn't think what the equivalent reference to male bunnies is) isn't for us

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't struggle with the fact I'm a plustudent woman wouldn't mind being younger though

in fact I embrace it and enjoy bringing us all together with admirers to parteeè

On that note, I am inviting 5 bbws to a fuck fest this Saturday in a hotel in swindon. Come with a male if you want. I will definitely be inviting 3 pals to give me a hand. Inbox me if you are interested."

No thanks I retired long time ago

Reply privately

By *exycouplemmmmCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

I'm a curvy women...now a size14, and I'm aiming to get to a smaller size (12) but I do not want to get any smaller as I love my curvy, healthy body. Just have clothes I can no longer get into !

X

Reply privately

over a year ago

I must say this post is fantastic... I was nervous joining fab being a plus size lady but I haven't hidden it in my profile and so far.. no negative messages x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I had a message the other day .it went like this..Your fat ..i replied ..Yes and your point is ...he replied ..Your just fat...i replied . Twat..Blocked.

That is disgusting! I can't believe someone would be so nasty lol that's mild ive had much worse "

Really????

Reply privately

By *ngels of Sin 69Couple
over a year ago

High Wycombe

We have never really had any problem x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Bbw mmm just what I love more to explore the idiots who slag them off probaby got small ducks and haven't got a clue what to do with a gorgeous bbw"

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm sure I'm gonna upset someone with that reply, so sorry in advance! "

I'm very approachable, have a sense of humour, head on my shoulders not up my ass, take things in a joking manor, enjoy good company...so does that mean I have a fat lady inside a size 6 body bursting to get out?

I've actually found the larger ladies to have a bad attitude towards others more than the slimmer lady but that's my opinion but I don't go around bashing them !

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm very approachable, have a sense of humour, head on my shoulders not up my ass, take things in a joking manor, enjoy good company...so does that mean I have a fat lady inside a size 6 body bursting to get out?

I've actually found the larger ladies to have a bad attitude towards others more than the slimmer lady but that's my opinion but I don't go around bashing them !"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hell no

When my profile is u hidden I get loads of attention

Reply privately

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

I would love to know why these threads always end up in arguments?

Reply privately

By *heCrowAndButterflyCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

Some like us some don't.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You are who you are, simple as that nd if people cant accept you for that, then pass them by ........one of my good fem mates I see near every week, is a pleasant size 20 and she is awesome, but I know she as been reject by men/women pure because of size ....not good

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

I've actually found the larger ladies to have a bad attitude towards others more than the slimmer lady but that's my opinion but I don't go around bashing them !"

Technically by your logic you you did just bash them/us by referring to our attitude in the same manner he did slimmer ladies.

But you did say that was your opinion based on your experience of larger ladies vs slimmer ladies, so since that makes it ok, was he not allowed to give the same opinion based on his own experiences on larger vs slimmer?

Which I believe was the case. You and some others chose to take offence, you could argue you chose to enter the thread just looking to do so (as let's face it if you know the forums you know how these threads go)

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've actually found the larger ladies to have a bad attitude towards others more than the slimmer lady but that's my opinion but I don't go around bashing them !

Technically by your logic you you did just bash them/us by referring to our attitude in the same manner he did slimmer ladies.

But you did say that was your opinion based on your experience of larger ladies vs slimmer ladies, so since that makes it ok, was he not allowed to give the same opinion based on his own experiences on larger vs slimmer?

Which I believe was the case. You and some others chose to take offence, you could argue you chose to enter the thread just looking to do so (as let's face it if you know the forums you know how these threads go)

"

Oops I'm sorry, did I drop the 'F' word?

To be called sticks, bag of bones and all else everyone calls the slimmer ladies, but yet I haven't seen anyone drop any names for the larger lady. Yes I take offence when provoked just like anyone else would if their appearance got bashed!

Reply privately

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

Alright, everybody calm the fuck down. First of all, no fucking swearing on here unless I say so.

Secondly all the fatties on here, send me a message if you are within firing range.

Next, if you are not one of the fatties but have an appreciable chest and or arse, send me a message too.

Whichever side of the line you fall under, don't worry because there are guys for everyone.

I just happen to be a greedy fucker, that's all.

Remember though: if you are below 25, I ain't interested.

Reply privately

By *illy big bolloxMan
over a year ago

Newark

Your all beautiful in your own way as Pamela57 states, thin/curvy/plus size who cares your all gorgeous in my eyes xx

Reply privately

By *ngels of Sin 69Couple
over a year ago

High Wycombe

"Your all beautiful in your own way as Pamela57 states, thin/curvy/plus size who cares your all gorgeous in my eyes xx"

^^Perfect and so much nicer than being called a 'fattie' some people just have NOT got a clue

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am quite large and on the whole I have been treated respectfully. I think its just a few that spoil it for everythone else. They obvously have nothing better to do than insult others. There is fun out there for everyone it might just take time, patience and thick skin to find it xxx

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

To be called sticks, bag of bones and all else everyone calls the slimmer ladies, but yet I haven't seen anyone drop any names for the larger lady. Yes I take offence when provoked just like anyone else would if their appearance got bashed!"

You've not been looking very hard then. Fat women are called all sorts of nasty things on here, often. We hear frequently how revolting, detested and despised we are; often on the threads started for appreciation of fat women. Some people can't keep their mouths shut and just have to barge onto a fat appreciation thread to say "oh no, it's not for me. There's nothing more unattractive than a pile of blubber. They need to step away from the doughnuts and eat a salad etc etc".

We also have to deal with the fat haters worrying oh so sincerely about our health because, dontcha know, fat people can't be healthy and only fat people are ever unhealthy. Slim = healthy apparently.

I don't like anyone being abused for their shape/size/build be it fat, slim, tall, short or anything else. We all have preferences but it's possible to express them without being a cunt.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We've always gone on personality. A good personality is much more of a turn on than anything else no matter of shape or size. You will have haters for everything and you will have lovers for everything. Ignore the negative. There are plenty of people out there that love plus size women that's why most clubs hold a bbw night and normal they are busy nights.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"From your verifications it doesn't look as though you have any problems. BBW is beautiful and they tend to be so much sexually adventurous than the "skinnies" That's why I married my darling wife, who has done so many sexy things to me, that I had previously only dreamt about"

Really? I had little success when I was carrying an extra three stone!! Much more success now I'm a size 12

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I would love to know why these threads always end up in arguments?

"

Because you always have a certain demographic that comes into these threads , showing their true colors... Some people call it free speech, some call it jealousy

I'm not bi sexual, so I don't post in bi sexual threads.. I'm not better than anyone, I just show respect at all times to everyone

Reply privately

over a year ago

"From your verifications it doesn't look as though you have any problems. BBW is beautiful and they tend to be so much sexually adventurous than the "skinnies" That's why I married my darling wife, who has done so many sexy things to me, that I had previously only dreamt about

Really? I had little success when I was carrying an extra three stone!! Much more success now I'm a size 12"

Well done on the weight loss

I'm a stone down with another 2 to go.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Each to their own.

My personal preference is for girls of relatively average frames. Not especially into REALLY skinny girls, athletic frames arent bad but she needs to have some shape to her.

But personality goes a long way and id definitely meet some larger girls if the right one came along. Whether i could persuade L is another matter however, and we dont play seperately haha

Reply privately

By *laqgrapeMan
over a year ago

Sanderstead

"I've had more than my fair share of abuse over the years on here I've been called fat and pig ugly etc and told by one guy in the past that fat women should be sent to a pig farm where they belong.

I've left a few times because it gets to much at times. I personally think that every man and woman no matter what there size is sexy, people have there own preferences on who they would like to meet on here I certainly do but there's no need to insult people for being overweight and plus size I'm happy in the body I've got if others don't like what they see it takes nothing to pass by to the next profile without insulting a woman.WOW you got a lovely bum xxx

"

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

To be called sticks, bag of bones and all else everyone calls the slimmer ladies, but yet I haven't seen anyone drop any names for the larger lady. Yes I take offence when provoked just like anyone else would if their appearance got bashed!"

Not saying bashing is appropriate just saying you chose to open this thread clearly expecting comments as such, that's as good as looking for trouble, there's another appreciation thread running about women that aren't BBW and guess what I haven't even opened it up as it isn't relevant to me. Of course it's a public forum post what you like but I think you're just picking a fight for the sake of it. It's not the general approach of a " easy going person"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Big fan

Reply privately

over a year ago

To be called sticks, bag of bones and all else everyone calls the slimmer ladies, but yet I haven't seen anyone drop any names for the larger lady. Yes I take offence when provoked just like anyone else would if their appearance got bashed!

You've not been looking very hard then. Fat women are called all sorts of nasty things on here, often. We hear frequently how revolting, detested and despised we are; often on the threads started for appreciation of fat women. Some people can't keep their mouths shut and just have to barge onto a fat appreciation thread to say "oh no, it's not for me. There's nothing more unattractive than a pile of blubber. They need to step away from the doughnuts and eat a salad etc etc".

We also have to deal with the fat haters worrying oh so sincerely about our health because, dontcha know, fat people can't be healthy and only fat people are ever unhealthy. Slim = healthy apparently.

I don't like anyone being abused for their shape/size/build be it fat, slim, tall, short or anything else. We all have preferences but it's possible to express them without being a cunt."

said it way better than I could lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love the larger girls, if you click it doesn't matter what size you are. Let the rude guys jog on, more for us normal guys .

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love women with plus size and curvy. I always go to any bbw party

Reply privately

By *imjohnCouple
over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

There's hope for me yet lol

Kim x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There's hope for me yet lol

Kim x"

Kim, you are in a league of your own honey Xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Does anyone else struggle with being a plustudent size girl zxx

Plus sized girls RULE"

Reply privately

By *aramelMINXWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Nope

I guess its how you carry it

Im not skinny but never had a problem with it

N if they not for me simples

Dnt worry over it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Pics look great to me

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've not had any insults as yet but I'm sure there will be some knob jockey ( with a cock pic along side a sky remote) that will darken our inbox at some point.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My wife is a size 20 and never understands how much I love her naked.

Reply privately

By *heCrowAndButterflyCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

"I've not had any insults as yet but I'm sure there will be some knob jockey ( with a cock pic along side a sky remote) that will darken our inbox at some point. "

You mean those mini sky remotes they try to pass off as the real ones!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm plus size, but tbh I feel sexy, dress sexy to suit me x my body shape. I've had a guy hurl a torrent of abuse after we met socially x I didn't want to take it further calling me every fat name known to man or woman really was no need. I'm a size 18/20 at 5'8" so I'm not some dumpy barrel. Each to their own I guess.. Obviously some men want their fantasy barbie woman well I'm sure there are plenty available on here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've not had any insults as yet but I'm sure there will be some knob jockey ( with a cock pic along side a sky remote) that will darken our inbox at some point.

You mean those mini sky remotes they try to pass off as the real ones! "

Yep those one

Reply privately

By *imjohnCouple
over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

"There's hope for me yet lol

Kim x

Kim, you are in a league of your own honey Xxx "

Thanks

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"I'm plus size, but tbh I feel sexy, dress sexy to suit me x my body shape. I've had a guy hurl a torrent of abuse after we met socially x I didn't want to take it further calling me every fat name known to man or woman really was no need. I'm a size 18/20 at 5'8" so I'm not some dumpy barrel. Each to their own I guess.. Obviously some men want their fantasy barbie woman well I'm sure there are plenty available on here."

It was probably more a case of attack is the best form of defence. If you'd wanted to see him again you'd have still been gorgeous

Reply privately

By *illnatMan
over a year ago

wherever i need to be

We are all individuals. I'm comfy in my large skin. I'm Not a skinny mini or muscle bound bloke.... I'm just me. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder (where have I heard that from - lol).

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

[Removed by poster at 26/06/16 22:52:41]

Reply privately

over a year ago

I get it all the time as I don't look as big as I am in pics, hence full length one and size always stated as saves on the wasting of time (both parties) and disillusioned people at meets ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are you kidding me!!! He actually sent that....shocking flipping insult...I feel the regulators ignore this behaviour they should delete the accounts of the worms

Reply privately

By *urdygirlWoman
over a year ago

Brighton

Gorgeous pics xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

I refer to myself as fabulous size 16 on the bottom but size 18 -20 on the top but have just lost 2 stone but am amazed at the amount of men who love my curves. Always thought bigger women was a taboo subject.

Reply privately