Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

The perfect message

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just throwing it out there to others what would consider to be the perfect message, other that polite and respectful thoughts what other attributes would you like to find in a message that will attract you to the person in question.

Thoughts thank you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

One that shows they've read my profile and isn't a copy and paste message.

over a year ago

"One that shows they've read my profile and isn't a copy and paste message."

I'd like to think that's true Miss but not so sure. I always make a point of reading profiles and will only message if I see somethin that draws me in. I always think definately for a first message it's jus nice to be nice anyway. We're still all humans and I don't think any decent connection/friendship/meet is gonna happen by asking "wanna fuck?" Having said that it doesn't seem to work?? I think deep down some girls would jus prefer to be told from the outset how they want it and how hard! Lol

Nice guys always finish last me thinks..

over a year ago

" I think deep down some girls would jus prefer to be told from the outset how they want it and how hard! Lol "

Not this girl... I tend to screenshot those messages, send them to Fab friends, mock them, delete the message & block the guy.

over a year ago

"One that shows they've read my profile and isn't a copy and paste message.

I'd like to think that's true Miss but not so sure. I always make a point of reading profiles and will only message if I see somethin that draws me in. I always think definately for a first message it's jus nice to be nice anyway. We're still all humans and I don't think any decent connection/friendship/meet is gonna happen by asking "wanna fuck?" Having said that it doesn't seem to work?? I think deep down some girls would jus prefer to be told from the outset how they want it and how hard! Lol

Nice guys always finish last me thinks.."

Everyone is different. I can't say if what I would like in a first message is what someone else will like

over a year ago

" I think deep down some girls would jus prefer to be told from the outset how they want it and how hard! Lol

Not this girl... I tend to screenshot those messages, send them to Fab friends, mock them, delete the message & block the guy. "

Harsh, but fair

over a year ago

" I think deep down some girls would jus prefer to be told from the outset how they want it and how hard! Lol

Not this girl... I tend to screenshot those messages, send them to Fab friends, mock them, delete the message & block the guy.

Harsh, but fair "

Which part is the most harsh?

over a year ago

Certainly not like the message we've just got.. Is RG still hairy? I'd pay to fuck her!

Lovely but no thanks.

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Fancy a fuck works everytime

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Not this girl... I tend to screenshot those messages, send them to Fab friends, mock them, delete the message & block the guy. "

I at least wait to message 3 or 4 for this lol

But seriously if your a nice guy you will get meets - it may take a bit longer over a longer period but you will get known for the qualities

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

No such thing as the perfect message you can be 1 charming motherfucker but if there not attracted it won't make any difference.

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

There's no magic pill.. try this formula.

I call it the triple H.. ©johnsoda0204

Honesty..

Humour..

Hung like a horse*..

Display these on your profile and in your messages and you'll do ok.

*this isn't vital (it's for views personal collection) the other two are

over a year ago

Good humour seems to be the most common thing ladies like to see first?..

Knock knock..

Who's there?....

Me...wanna fuck??

I'm gonna copy n paste this to a few see how it goes..?

By *hocolateRodMan
over a year ago

London and over UK

I have worked out the perfect message. Works every time. Every time. Happy to share with fellow faster........ugh...oh no...am choking to death....my secret dies with me....

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

The perfect message is easy, it still doesn't change the fact that you need to be what your intended victim is looking for too.

Cal

Post new Message to Thread