Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Keen but nervous fem

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So We mutually agreed we'd like to experiment with another fem to start with, both love the idea, drives us crazy and the sex at the thought of it is amazing! But when the prospect of a meet arrives I get so nervous and talk myself out of it!! Any tips for me?!

Fem

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So We mutually agreed we'd like to experiment with another fem to start with, both love the idea, drives us crazy and the sex at the thought of it is amazing! But when the prospect of a meet arrives I get so nervous and talk myself out of it!! Any tips for me?!

Fem "

What about if you went to a club environment and just went with the flow....etc

over a year ago

we still get nervous and we've been doing this for nearly 17 years now I think nerves are good keeps you on your toes and makes it more fun...

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh.

Do social meets for sure. If the chemistry dosent take it to the next level you shouldn't force it. It's not a box to tick, you've got to want it. But unless you meet you'll never know.

over a year ago

You are yet another couple hunting a unicorn. Good luck. Try a club you may get somewhere that way.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thank you guys, any advice is welcome! We know it's a tough quest!

over a year ago

"Thank you guys, any advice is welcome! We know it's a tough quest! "

Your best bet is a club. It is how I finally learned to relax just watching at first and then joining on. Nowadays I don't get nervous. Just very excited

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

"So We mutually agreed we'd like to experiment with another fem to start with, both love the idea, drives us crazy and the sex at the thought of it is amazing! But when the prospect of a meet arrives I get so nervous and talk myself out of it!! Any tips for me?!

Fem

What about if you went to a club environment and just went with the flow....etc"

Some people find clubs worse - all those new people with I chance to get to know them.

Maybe meet socially a couple of times first - coffee and a chat works wonders. Find someone who understands your situation and won't push you too far out of your comfort zone.

Don't let the nerves get the better of you. Lots of Duncan be had when you relax

over a year ago

Clubs or socials definately the way to go as well as doing a search for single women find a club you like look of and have a look at the meets section see who else is going if there's a single female going maybe drop them a pm explain your new to the scene and would they fancy a social meet at said club

over a year ago

Fem "

Get d*unk first

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

[Removed by poster at 31/05/16 20:43:42]

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

Fem

Get d*unk first "

Obviously he's joking - but it's a good point on what really not to do! - many people make that mistake on a first meet.

Clubs are great - preferably those where you take your own alcohol so you know your own limits and can set them in the cold light of day.

Personally I think clubs are less pressured than a meet - even social one in some respect as you can usually tell in seconds if you are intrested in someone or not.

Ultimately though, do what suits you both best and just remember you're never obligated to do anything. Even if you're naked in someone's bed, you can always say "this isn't working. "

Whether club or private meet always go with the view to it being social to start.

Good luck!

D

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"Clubs or socials definately the way to go as well as doing a search for single women find a club you like look of and have a look at the meets section see who else is going if there's a single female going maybe drop them a pm explain your new to the scene and would they fancy a social meet at said club"

As a single female I wouldn't go to a club on my own.

Have had several socials with couples and am always nervous. Nerves are good, heightens the sexual tension..

over a year ago

maybe attend an all ladies event - just met a lady at one who swings with hubby at clubs but never done the deed with a lady - the whole place just overwhelmed her it seemed with so many people about - so she came to an event and we got chatting and she ended up in a 3sum with me and a friend - went home with a huge smile on her face and hurdle crossed

Post new Message to Thread