Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Blocked single guys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Couples who moan about single guys.... 'If we want you we will find you' etc etc

Why don't they block them from viewing their profile?

We have just done it, only because we were so sick of last minute let downs. Grrrrr

Has anyone else tried it or do you secretly like all the attention?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It must be a real headache lol.

over a year ago

"Couples who moan about single guys.... 'If we want you we will find you' etc etc

We have just done it, only because we were so sick of last minute let downs. Grrrrr

Has anyone else tried it or do you secretly like all the attention?! "

You can't block them from viewing your profile just messaging you

over a year ago

I won't let ya down

over a year ago

"Couples who moan about single guys.... 'If we want you we will find you' etc etc

I think most couples finally come around to realising that if they set their filters they get a lot less hassle on here....

but who knows how many reset them after they realise the mail has dried up?

over a year ago

You can't block them from viewing your profile just messaging you "

It's just all our profile views are now all from couples, which is what made me think we are 'invisible' to single guys?!

over a year ago

It's just all our profile views are now all from couples, which is what made me think we are 'invisible' to single guys?!"

No they just can't message you

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

How exactly do you block single guys from VIEWING your profile?

over a year ago

"How exactly do you block single guys from VIEWING your profile?

"

I think it's just messages.

But we have had a lot less views since we did it.

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

But we have had a lot less views since we did it."

It's because as a single guy on our search we have the option of not showing people who have blocked single guys, I do that as I'm not interested in seeing profiles that aren't interested in me, the less search results you appear in the less views you'll get

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

The only group that no longer appears on your who looked list once message filters are applied are single guys, if you filter out single women they will still show on your who looked list. Just the way the site is set up.

over a year ago

Would guard against throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Being let down by single guys happens to all of us (talking about on our couple profile here), but there are a lot of good guys out there too who are respectful, turn up when they say they will, do a fantastic job during the meet, no hassles, all good fun. They are there to be found.

Looking at your profile though, you travel the UK and would like meets while on the road, it's probably better for you to look for a meet a couple of weeks in advance of wherever you'll be. Even better if you know you'll be somewhere twice, to organise a social first time and meet the second. We found a social first massively cut down on the no shows, in fact it remains 100% to this day.

over a year ago

Would guard against throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Being let down by single guys happens to all of us (talking about on our couple profile here), but there are a lot of good guys out there too who are respectful, turn up when they say they will, do a fantastic job during the meet, no hassles, all good fun. They are there to be found.

Looking at your profile though, you travel the UK and would like meets while on the road, it's probably better for you to look for a meet a couple of weeks in advance of wherever you'll be. Even better if you know you'll be somewhere twice, to organise a social first time and meet the second. We found a social first massively cut down on the no shows, in fact it remains 100% to this day."

Thank you,good advice. We do try and set up a meet a few weeks in advance its just we have been let down 3/4 times now and it's so frustrating! A) coz we are horny as fuck and B) we don't get loads of occasions to play.

over a year ago

Looking at your profile though, you travel the UK and would like meets while on the road, it's probably better for you to look for a meet a couple of weeks in advance of wherever you'll be. Even better if you know you'll be somewhere twice, to organise a social first time and meet the second. We found a social first massively cut down on the no shows, in fact it remains 100% to this day.

Thank you,good advice. We do try and set up a meet a few weeks in advance its just we have been let down 3/4 times now and it's so frustrating! A) coz we are horny as fuck and B) we don't get loads of occasions to play."

Well if you're ever near Slough I would definitely meet up and wouldn't let you down.

over a year ago

You need some nice pictures of your fella if you want to attract couples.

By *arymore1Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

It's just all our profile views are now all from couples, which is what made me think we are 'invisible' to single guys?!"

Probably your arsey profile that tells single guys to keep away, I guess they got the message

over a year ago

Cause then they can't whine about how theyre so supirior.

over a year ago

You can't block them from viewing your profile just messaging you "

Actually if you block single gihs they don't show up in t b e whos looked at me list.

over a year ago

We just done it

so now now we can look for you when we want you

over a year ago

But we have had a lot less views since we did it.

The only group that no longer appears on your who looked list once message filters are applied are single guys, if you filter out single women they will still show on your who looked list. Just the way the site is set up."

I assume single women and couples get the "Rachael Alchera isn't looking for you, are you sure you want to message her" warning but maybe they don't because their messages keep coming thick and fast.

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

For couples that say they will find single guys,

I often fab photos maybe flirt with them in forums just to show interest and take from

There

over a year ago

Does anyone know if you block men can they still see your status? Just curious more than anything we are going to block guys soon we have just had one pushy message too much no not taking no as an answer

By *requent_FerryersCouple
over a year ago

Norwich to Great Yarmouth

Why try to "block" them? They are here for exactly the same reason you or I are here.

After all, you don't have to answer them?....

over a year ago

"Why try to "block" them? They are here for exactly the same reason you or I are here.

After all, you don't have to answer them?...."

Basically because we have decided not to meet single guys anymore as they waste our time.

over a year ago

blocking them doesnt stop them viewing though only messaging..we found that out and even asked why..and got no reply as per

over a year ago

It probably works as a filter, block any single man who does message because they know they haven't read the profile?

By *requent_FerryersCouple
over a year ago

Norwich to Great Yarmouth

"Why try to "block" them? They are here for exactly the same reason you or I are here.

After all, you don't have to answer them?....

Basically because we have decided not to meet single guys anymore as they waste our time. "

We don't meet them either. However we have received some lovely messages from really polite and erudite guys. Not al single guys are timewasters, but then again, the same could be said of any type of profile on FAB?

By *cnamorMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

to make it hidden as you've done your profile lol xx

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

ahem.... that because men won't show up on the "who view me" thing if you have them blocked....

Post new Message to Thread