Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

How can I fix this.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Wife says I can have sex with another woman and it won't bother her, as long as I'm not attracted to the other woman. How does that work?

Not on my own mind you, threesomes situation. Anyone ever run across this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Wife says I can have sex with another woman and it won't bother her, as long as I'm not attracted to the other woman. How does that work?

Not on my own mind you, threesomes situation. Anyone ever run across this?"

A man messaged not long ago. Said he had permission from his wife. After she saw my pictures and that he was interested I was blocked!

over a year ago

Pmsl good luck with that one

over a year ago

Do men do this sort of thing too? Also I have this huge problem of not being a liar. So if a woman is more attractive than my wife in some ways, how do I not lie about when asked?

over a year ago

Surely you'd only want to have sex with someone if there was some sort of attraction though?

over a year ago

It looks clear to me. Your pretty wife of yours wants to keep you. Having sex with another woman in her eyes is fine, as long as she is confident your heart belongs to her alone.

I suppose this is how you feel about her when swing with a 3rd person. If she was to become too enamorated with the other man, you will become jealous and feel hurt.

She is very pretty - let me give her a massage. I won't 'steal' her. I'm a professional masseur.

over a year ago

"Do men do this sort of thing too? Also I have this huge problem of not being a liar. So if a woman is more attractive than my wife in some ways, how do I not lie about when asked?"

Not lying is not the same as always telling you think.

Keep your thoughts and feelings for yourself so you don't hurt your wife.

It's a real life - there is always someone better looking than you or your wife. But talking about it is not the way forward. A little 'diplomacy'...

After all, you are together for more than one reason, not just for looks!

over a year ago

Your wife is very clever, what she has done there is given you permission to be with other women, but basically come up with a rule that will mean you can never act on it.

You are doomed!!!!!!

Win, win for her and loose, loose for you

over a year ago

Very well said. Thank you.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

Ah the mind of a woman. A brilliant and yet confusing and scary thing

Maybe she means a woman who you find attractive enough to think 'yeah I wouldn't mind giving her one' rather than the woman who makes you stand there with drool on your chin, lacking the ability to form coherent sentences and trying to think of ways to ditch the Mrs just so you can get your hands on this other woman.

Good luck

over a year ago

Huh. Seems an odd one to me. A touch of jealousy springs to mind, which isn't good in swinging. Maybe just talk to her more about what you're both really looking for?

I only want Marc to be with women he is attracted to. I'm also fine with him telling me if a woman looks nice or does something better than me. I'm well aware that most of the women we've played with are more attractive than me in many ways. As long as he isn't insulting me in the way he shows that he is attracted to someone else, then I'm happy.

Talk to your wife more.

over a year ago

If a couple are going to swing, they have to be comfortable enough in their relationship that attraction to other people is not an issue. If someone is bothered by their partner playing with someone they are attracted to then perhaps they are not in the right space for swinging. People cannot be expected to play with someone they don't find attractive.

over a year ago

Yes I would hate it if Mr A liked someone more than me. I want him to want her not fancy her. If that makes sense lol x

By *ristol_MTB_cplCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

I think for the moment you're just going to have to accept she's not comfortable with sharing you. The condition there is obviously because she thinks jealousy will be an issue for her.

There cannot be jealousy in a swinging relationship, it will just cause problems. Obviously you have great sex with each other, but it is all the other things that make your relationship special. fucking another hot person shouldn't threaten that as it's will be just sex. If she can come to this realisation, then great, if not don't risk you relationship by swinging.

over a year ago

That will be lovely for the lucky woman you don't think is attractive but will fuck anyway.

over a year ago

"Wife says I can have sex with another woman and it won't bother her, as long as I'm not attracted to the other woman. How does that work?

It's a trap, don't fall for it!!

over a year ago

Does your wife fuck other men?

over a year ago

Thing is, now we know the details of the terms, the woman you do contact may get offended as she is being perceived as less than attractive...

Stalemate I think...clever wife you have!

over a year ago

Terminology is hard for me as well. We don't use the word fancy on the west coast of America like that. We just say we like someone.

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

" ....I'm well aware that most of the women we've played with are more attractive than me in many ways....."

Having browsed your profile, I can no longer take anything you say seriously or to be the truth....

over a year ago

I think your good lady needs to be very clear on what she means by being attracted to.

Nobody is going to want to have sex with someone they aren't attracted to on a physical level, may as well just have a wank, but does she mean someone you are attracted to on a personal, want to spend time chatting/flirting with level? I think to a woman this is a more threatening situation as it means you are thinking about the other person when you aren't swinging.

Mrs

over a year ago

It's a trap, don't fall for it!!"

over a year ago

She's brilliant and possessive, but doesn't like to tell you 'no'. She basicly said "sure honey, go gave fun" and then added an impossible perquisite because she doesn't honesty want you to play.

over a year ago

You need to convince her of the difference between finding someone attractive and being in love with them.

For example, if she begged, I would let Megan Fox touch my willy...but I wouldn't marry her....well I would actually and have told the wife that...maybe I'm not the right person to be giving advice here

By *ischief ManagedCouple
over a year ago

manchester

At last someone who also thinks you need to feel attracted to someone to want to have sex! I just would not get "in the mood" if i didnt fancy them.. for me its the "lust" id let my fella go and play with another woman but i dont feel comfortable being there ot watching.. id rather not know the details.. where as my fella wants to know what i did on a meet as it turns him on x

over a year ago

I'm really not picky. A male slur I suppose. I think every woman has something unique to bring to the table so to speak. Sex is just Sex to me. Once it's done, I rarely reflect on it.

Thanks everyone for the great feedback and advice.

over a year ago

Er male slut lol.

over a year ago

Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

'You can have sex with other women as long as they're not attractive'

Lucky you, not!

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman
over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

sorry haven't read whole thread

just wondered if you have given her the same rule by any chance

over a year ago

Sounds like you have serious trust issues in your relationships AND she's massively insecure. Suggest you think group sex!

over a year ago

This is why I couldn't be a swinger. I'd go mad at a guy for fancying another woman enough to want to have sex with her and I'd go mad if he was able to get a hard on over someone less attractive.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Should be an easy meet to set up. Have her sort it out with you being unaware of who it is. When meet day arrives, you are blindfolded. You kill a few birds with one stone. You'll be totally turned on and she'll be totally reassured that you were never attracted to her.

over a year ago

Sounds like you have serious trust issues in your relationships AND she's massively insecure. Suggest you think group sex!"

What about if the group is made up of attractive women

I would suggest stick with his partner, can't get into trouble that way!

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

I'd find the threesome first and then worry about the technicalities

By *arkestDesires666Couple
over a year ago

linconshire

[Removed by poster at 28/05/16 13:54:19]

By *arkestDesires666Couple
over a year ago

linconshire

"Do men do this sort of thing too? Also I have this huge problem of not being a liar. So if a woman is more attractive than my wife in some ways, how do I not lie about when asked?

Not lying is not the same as always telling you think.

Keep your thoughts and feelings for yourself so you don't hurt your wife.

It's a real life - there is always someone better looking than you or your wife. But talking about it is not the way forward. A little 'diplomacy'...

After all, you are together for more than one reason, not just for looks!"

hit the nail on the head there

miss c x

over a year ago

Is this in the same I dare you to do it league a woman might use? To me sounds like your fucked either way

over a year ago

Simply solved by asking someone who understands women. She doesn't mind u having sex with someone but being attracted to them in her mind is how u see ur wife. Simply speaking it's a case of if u wanna fuck them go for it but try and be her she's gonna kill them. I'm the same with my man anyone tries to take his place I'll flip and he's the same with me. Keep the emotions and thoughtful gestures for ur woman and ur dick can go where the hell it likes

over a year ago

Get her to pick them women for u

over a year ago

Just tell her you find the munters attractive and the fit ones unattractive .

Problem solved .

Jobs a good un

over a year ago

I don't understand this, I give mr free reign with another woman either swapping or threesome situation because I trust he wouldn't leave me for the other lady he's playing with. At the end of the night he's coming home with me and I get to enjoy him pleasing a woman he's attracted to.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Sounds like you have serious trust issues in your relationships AND she's massively insecure. Suggest you think group sex!"

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman
over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

I think this is a bit of a wind up, but I could be wrong

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Paper bags or another more in depth discussion with your wife about practical realities.

By *londie bearWoman
over a year ago

Bexley-ish

"Should be an easy meet to set up. Have her sort it out with you being unaware of who it is. When meet day arrives, you are blindfolded. You kill a few birds with one stone. You'll be totally turned on and she'll be totally reassured that you were never attracted to her. "

Clever

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

Oh dear!! She's clearly not happy about you having sex with another woman or shed not put such strings attached to it . Drop the idea as I get feeling no matter the woman shed not be happy . Never worth upsetting the other half or risk your relationship.

over a year ago

Yossarian. It's Catch 22. On the whole it would be easier to go shopping for frocks every week-end with your lovely wife and spend eternity sat outside the ladies changing rooms thinking of different ways to say 'they all look marvellous on you darling'.

over a year ago

Well the way me and my other half do it, is he can be attracted to her, as do I, but it's purely physical. Like we had a regular, and his approach was "yeah I'd fuck her, but I wouldn't take her out to dinner" which suited me, there was no threat of him leaving me for her! That could be what your wife is worried about, I can understand that. But as it turns out, the regular started getting feelings for my man and he dropped the whole arrangement, which reassured me that feelings had no place in these sort of arrangements, and my feelings came above what was going on in my boyfriends pants haha

over a year ago

"Get her to pick them women for u"

If she's happy with you playing alone let her find the lady ?

But think that a chat together might be best to clear her fear of losing you first ?

over a year ago

Dont worry it will never happen. There are very few unicorns.

over a year ago

"Er male slut lol."

Just male.

over a year ago

"Your wife is very clever, what she has done there is given you permission to be with other women, but basically come up with a rule that will mean you can never act on it.

You are doomed!!!!!!

Win, win for her and loose, loose for you"

Reminds me of Gordon Brown and the Euro. "Yes we want to join, when these impossible conditions are met".

over a year ago

Just checked out your profile, looks like you are on the cusp of moving from soft swap to full swap. It's quite a big step before you take it, quite small when you look back at it.

Having had the discussion and opened the possibility, now just carry on as you are until the occasion occurs.

There is a world of difference between someone being phisically attractive, and being partner level attractive.

over a year ago

I give my permission for my hubby and do this too. Obviously there had to be a physical attraction. I care not whether she is younger,older or better looking than me......

Post new Message to Thread