Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Struggling

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi everyone....

So as the title suggests really......I'm proper struggling on here. I have pics, always send a face pic with my message and always write individual messages not just copy and paste.

I'd say around 99% of my messages are wither deleted or unreplield to and it's getting to be a bit of a downer if I'm honest.

I don't think i'm that bad looking nor am I a total freak....so what to do????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

most of your pics are mainly fuck/sex ones.. although nice, does not give a woman much to see about yourself

over a year ago

Patience is the key

over a year ago

go bi more choice and fun

the first pic looks more like your shafting a bloke

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'd expect to see better photos from a 'professional' photographer. I see a bare back fucking cock and pussy photo....I see a 'no men you'll be blocked' bit which suggests neither the wit to block makes from contacting you in the first place or some form of misplaced arrogance that they'd want to in the first place.

over a year ago

I'm not a fan of seeing action shots on a single guys profile. I prefer to see the guy, not who he's had sex with before.

over a year ago

Bareback pics will put some off. Also, did the female in the pics give you permission to use them on here? That will put some off, (Mr)

over a year ago

You claim to be a professional photographer but your website (and to me it;s weird to link to something revealing your real name) has pictures of 1 model. a blog entry from 2 years ago on a site that is basically a free blog site. That sets of massive alarm bells to me

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

Most people read the profile before looking at the message, so your profile really has to 'sell' you.

Words: People who say "I'm a professional photographer" are 10 a penny on Fab. Usually, they are nothing of the kind they just think that it's a good way to get a woman naked. I almost immediately delete and move on. You may be a professional photographer, but to be honest, your pics don't suggest you have any photographic skills.

Action Pics: Like others ^^^ I don't like to see 'action' shots. We assume you know how to have sex and aren't a virgin, so we don't need to see you in action, with some other woman.

Dick-pics: Also a turn off for me - some like them, but you don't need more than one.

Face pic: As far as I can tell from your avatar, you're not bad looking, but it would be far better to have a clear face-pic in your gallery, one that can be clicked to see larger.

Other pics: If you can't show face, then you should have some better photos, e.g. tasteful half-nude, nice bum in tight white Calvins etc. A professional photographer, you should have lots of ideas for imaginative pics of yourself.

On the good side, at least your profile is longer than the usually "lukin for fun" that very men have. So good luck, and I hope you find what you are looking for.

By *istress-MazikeenWoman
over a year ago

bolton

"Most people read the profile before looking at the message, so your profile really has to 'sell' you.

Words: People who say "I'm a professional photographer" are 10 a penny on Fab. Usually, they are nothing of the kind they just think that it's a good way to get a woman naked. I almost immediately delete and move on. You may be a professional photographer, but to be honest, your pics don't suggest you have any photographic skills.

Action Pics: Like others ^^^ I don't like to see 'action' shots. We assume you know how to have sex and aren't a virgin, so we don't need to see you in action, with some other woman.

Dick-pics: Also a turn off for me - some like them, but you don't need more than one.

Face pic: As far as I can tell from your avatar, you're not bad looking, but it would be far better to have a clear face-pic in your gallery, one that can be clicked to see larger.

Other pics: If you can't show face, then you should have some better photos, e.g. tasteful half-nude, nice bum in tight white Calvins etc. A professional photographer, you should have lots of ideas for imaginative pics of yourself.

On the good side, at least your profile is longer than the usually "lukin for fun" that very men have. So good luck, and I hope you find what you are looking for.

"

Could not agree more with all that has been said.

No way are you a professional photographer with the pictures you have on your profile, and that puts people off as profile is first thing that is read.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

That bareback picture, is that blood?

over a year ago

All the above. Would expect better pictures and some that depict more than just your cock.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Not looking for single guys really, but if we were I would delete and block too I'm afraid.

The photos are not great (are you sure you're a professional photographer?), the text is OK but seems to be aimed more at promoting your business and I have no idea what you actually look like or why I might want to meet you.

Not to mention the photos being mainly of your cock, bareback sex and women

All a bit strange.

Nita

Post new Message to Thread