Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I couldn't say...do I look the back end of a bus? :-0

Ok fair enough maybe I'm just privately surprised lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't want to waste time "chatting " to people who live no where near me or aren't what I'm looking for

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I couldn't say...do I look the back end of a bus? :-0

Ok fair enough maybe I'm just privately surprised lol"

were you expecting womens knickers to just magically fall and the whiff of interested cock...

were you expecting swingers to just play with anyone.....

hate to disappoint you.....

effort... getting out what you put in... ect ect ect....

over a year ago

Ok fair enough maybe I'm just privately surprised lol"

As you haven't specifically asked for it I can't give you any advice on your profile.... Apart from to say maybe you should ask

over a year ago

I think you need to put yourself in a ladies shoes, would you meet someone you know nothing about with few photos of what they look like or would you meet someone with lots of photos and a profile detailing what they like and who they are?

over a year ago

As you haven't specifically asked for it I can't give you any advice on your profile.... Apart from to say maybe you should ask "

Haha now I cannot not ask!!

Your views will be appreciated

Thanks

over a year ago

I get what u mean...thanks

As you haven't specifically asked for it I can't give you any advice on your profile.... Apart from to say maybe you should ask "

over a year ago

"I think you need to put yourself in a ladies shoes, would you meet someone you know nothing about with few photos of what they look like or would you meet someone with lots of photos and a profile detailing what they like and who they are?

"

I get what u mean...thanks

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

I would think maybe it's your username or variety of photographs or interesting profile or how you write individual messages after reading people's profiles.

It's usually one or more of these factors which let's guys down.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Here's a pic of my cock...blah blah blah....knee deep in clunge due in 5, 4, 3, 2, oh......

Try some effort chuck. I do and I'm knee deep in clunge most nights pmsl

over a year ago

People usually look at a profile before they start chatting....

over a year ago

"Here's a pic of my cock...blah blah blah....knee deep in clunge due in 5, 4, 3, 2, oh......

Try some effort chuck. I do and I'm knee deep in clunge most nights pmsl "

Haha I just changed my username cos I was getting frustrated :-0 oh well

over a year ago

user name doesn't bother me, you have a tiny face avatar so people can get an idea of what you look like, and the cock pic is ok.

not my type though from just looking. my type is taller. you'd have to chat to me to get me interested or have more in your profile words, but as you're on london that would be pointless anyway.

over a year ago

"user name doesn't bother me, you have a tiny face avatar so people can get an idea of what you look like, and the cock pic is ok.

not my type though from just looking. my type is taller. you'd have to chat to me to get me interested or have more in your profile words, but as you're on london that would be pointless anyway.

"

Thanks xx

over a year ago

Your use of user name seems rather immature...

And as for your other name....

If you are just looking for sex that's fine but you still need to put some effort in ...

Lose the cock pic and add a few words about what you like and what type of person you go for

No point sitting around waiting for it to come to you... You get out of it what you put in on here

over a year ago

were you expecting womens knickers to just magically fall and the whiff of interested cock...

Have you seen some of the women on here? Their knickers are hardly ever on

"

By *arlock69Man
over a year ago

Batley... (near Leeds)

Don't take it personally fella...it's who's or what's flavour of the month on here...even veterans don't get meets for months or years.

over a year ago

"Don't take it personally fella...it's who's or what's flavour of the month on here...even veterans don't get meets for months or years."

Cheers thanks

By *exyFusionCouple
over a year ago

Near to you

"Been here for 3 months... Ladies hardly have time for even a chat! Lol"

OP you've been here three months and your profile is still a one liner and your tagline of blah blah blah sounds . . . well, immature. There's really no mystery why you aren't getting any response - and as lovely as your one picture of a very nice cock is, it won't carry you on its own.

over a year ago

Probably the worst profile I have seen won't be helping much. Sorry to sound harsh, but you need to make an effort.

over a year ago

Take comfort from the fact that you are not alone. There are around 25 of these threads every day from single men... Boring beyond belief.

over a year ago

"Take comfort from the fact that you are not alone. There are around 25 of these threads every day from single men... Boring beyond belief. "

Such wise words from a newbie

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

Try the chat rooms. You can get a great deal of insight into what the ladies want, in there. But change your site-name first... I wouldn't be falling over myself to chat to a man called blah blah blah.

over a year ago

"Been here for 3 months... Ladies hardly have time for even a chat! Lol

Try the chat rooms. You can get a great deal of insight into what the ladies want, in there. But change your site-name first... I wouldn't be falling over myself to chat to a man called blah blah blah."

Thanks flirty x

over a year ago

"I think you need to put yourself in a ladies shoes, would you meet someone you know nothing about with few photos of what they look like or would you meet someone with lots of photos and a profile detailing what they like and who they are?

"

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

I can't understand either why us women are not clawing each other's eyes out to win a date with the OP. Let's face it, the status alone is scintillating enough to cause a stampede

over a year ago

"I can't understand either why us women are not clawing each other's eyes out to win a date with the OP. Let's face it, the status alone is scintillating enough to cause a stampede"

What's an OP?

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"I can't understand either why us women are not clawing each other's eyes out to win a date with the OP. Let's face it, the status alone is scintillating enough to cause a stampede

What's an OP?"

OP = Original Poster (you in this case)

over a year ago

"I can't understand either why us women are not clawing each other's eyes out to win a date with the OP. Let's face it, the status alone is scintillating enough to cause a stampede

What's an OP?

OP = Original Poster (you in this case)"

Oh OK thanks for the info.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think because you don't have much on your profile, people might think you don't have a lot to say and might be boring so don't bother chatting.

over a year ago

"I think because you don't have much on your profile, people might think you don't have a lot to say and might be boring so don't bother chatting. "

Yeah I don't wanna write a thesis as a profile though :-0...some of these profiles take a good 10 minutes to read!

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"I think because you don't have much on your profile, people might think you don't have a lot to say and might be boring so don't bother chatting.

Yeah I don't wanna write a thesis as a profile though :-0...some of these profiles take a good 10 minutes to read!

"

Totally agree with you. As it is, it is a tad bit too verbose. Really stands out amongst the profiles of thousands of other suitable guys here

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I think because you don't have much on your profile, people might think you don't have a lot to say and might be boring so don't bother chatting.

"

You don't have to write loads just a bit more than you have. If you have a few interesting things to say about yourself then that acts as an opener for someone to chat to you.....

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"

10 whole minutes to get to know about someone you might get to fuck? Yep, I can see why that would be too much effort...

over a year ago

I might be wrong...come on 10 minutes??

10 whole minutes to get to know about someone you might get to fuck? Yep, I can see why that would be too much effort...

"

over a year ago

"

I might be wrong...but come on..ten whole minutes in small writing??

over a year ago

I might be wrong...but come on..ten whole minutes in small writing??"

10 minutes gives a better view of a person and what they want than the 5 seconds some take to read

over a year ago

10 minutes gives a better view of a person and what they want than the 5 seconds some take to read "

Yeah true...I guess I don't wanna know a person much...however bad that sounds...just love fucking strangers not to see them again lol

over a year ago

10 minutes gives a better view of a person and what they want than the 5 seconds some take to read

Yeah true...I guess I don't wanna know a person much...however bad that sounds...just love fucking strangers not to see them again lol"

So you don't care about what they like to do in bed as long as you get a fuck?

over a year ago

Yeah true...I guess I don't wanna know a person much...however bad that sounds...just love fucking strangers not to see them again lol

So you don't care about what they like to do in bed as long as you get a fuck?"

Ok I would get them off...unless she's into extremes it's not exactly rocket science each time is it? :-0

over a year ago

Ok I would get them off...unless she's into extremes it's not exactly rocket science each time is it? :-0"

Oh that's another thing...I hate sexting...I don't know what ppl find in it

over a year ago

Ok I would get them off...unless she's into extremes it's not exactly rocket science each time is it? :-0"

Yes it can be, no 2 women are the same, just as no 2 men are, that's why it's good to know what they like so unless you know what they like how are you going to 'get them off'

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Swinging can/is a very social activity, if you thought you would just join and be knee deep in pussy think again.

I think you have already answered why you are not doing well on here

over a year ago

"Swinging can/is a very social activity, if you thought you would just join and be knee deep in pussy think again.

I think you have already answered why you are not doing well on here "

Yeah maybe...but u don't feel for another few mates in my life at the moment :-0

over a year ago

"Swinging can/is a very social activity, if you thought you would just join and be knee deep in pussy think again.

Yeah maybe...but u don't feel for another few mates in my life at the moment :-0"

I don't feel for it rather x

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Yeah maybe...but u don't feel for another few mates in my life at the moment :-0

I don't feel for it rather x"

Have you given some thought to visiting a brothel instead? You may have marginally better success there; on the other hand, perhaps not

over a year ago

Have you given some thought to visiting a brothel instead? You may have marginally better success there; on the other hand, perhaps not"

Nah never lol...it's plain wrong I think

By *lfieWoman
over a year ago

South Dublin

Have you given some thought to visiting a brothel instead? You may have marginally better success there; on the other hand, perhaps not"

I was just about to say an escort would suit him better.

over a year ago

If swingers.com is better so what are you doing here?

over a year ago

"Been here for 3 months... Ladies hardly have time for even a chat! Lol

If swingers.com is better so what are you doing here? "

Oh lol I meant this site fabswingers .com

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

He's 37!

So OP, going to a brothel 'seems wrong' but treating swingers like they are in a brothel is fine?

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"

From your av you look like a cock. Do you expect women to be queueing up to talk to a cock?

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"He's 37!

So OP, going to a brothel 'seems wrong' but treating swingers like they are in a brothel is fine?"

Money there, effort here. Yes even 10 mins reading a profile! Your choice

over a year ago

Welcome to the real world!

over a year ago

"Welcome to the real world! "

Haha

over a year ago

you have one line to your profile and a stolen cock pic from the web.

what would you like women to do??

over a year ago

Some like to chat and some just give you a one lineresponse at best

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

You need to put a little more thought into your profile .....and your approach to people .... just saying

over a year ago

Yeah true...I guess I don't wanna know a person much...however bad that sounds...just love fucking strangers not to see them again lol"

Then you will run out of women pretty quickly. Has no one spelled it out for you that there are many more men in the scene than men, and very few women like to be treated like a piece of meat?

over a year ago

"Take comfort from the fact that you are not alone. There are around 25 of these threads every day from single men... Boring beyond belief. "

over a year ago

Haha true...I don't have the energy to reply to every comment though

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"you have one line to your profile and a stolen cock pic from the web.

what would you like women to do??"

That too? This is priceless.

over a year ago

"you have one line to your profile and a stolen cock pic from the web.

what would you like women to do??

That too? This is priceless. "

Lol speculating

over a year ago

I think if you haven't taken the hint after this thread then you may aswell give up 10 hours after posting you still haven't made any effort to alter your awful profile and the fact you're replying to women with sarcasm won't go in your favour!

In all honesty if you can't see what you're doing wrong already you've wasted your time writing this post and all your comments! Clearly you joined hoping you'd get endless messages of women wanting your cock, doesn't work like that!

A lot of people like to socialise with potential meets first so they can see if they even get along! Seems you my friend may be better off with Pamela and her 5 daughters

Take heed of the advice given to you or just give up seriously

over a year ago

There's fun to be had and I've had plenty, maybe try being nice?

The tees... What makes a good profile then?? Any tips

over a year ago

"I think if you haven't taken the hint after this thread then you may aswell give up 10 hours after posting you still haven't made any effort to alter your awful profile and the fact you're replying to women with sarcasm won't go in your favour!

In all honesty if you can't see what you're doing wrong already you've wasted your time writing this post and all your comments! Clearly you joined hoping you'd get endless messages of women wanting your cock, doesn't work like that!

A lot of people like to socialise with potential meets first so they can see if they even get along! Seems you my friend may be better off with Pamela and her 5 daughters

Take heed of the advice given to you or just give up seriously "

Replying to women with sarasm? Pmsl who is calling my pic a fake?

Just think...at least that came back with sarcasm...I stand my ground... Not gonna be bullied by some silly comments...tc now

over a year ago

Then don't expect meets? If what you want is a quickie get on tinder, or go to a bar and just get some woman a drink. No effort, not time, why would someone give you that in return? You're part of a ratio of something like 20 men to every woman. Most women on here get their pick, why would they other with you?

Even those the like being treated 'like meat' would hope for someone to put effort into it...

over a year ago

"Then don't expect meets? If what you want is a quickie get on tinder, or go to a bar and just get some woman a drink. No effort, not time, why would someone give you that in return? You're part of a ratio of something like 20 men to every woman. Most women on here get their pick, why would they other with you?

Even those the like being treated 'like meat' would hope for someone to put effort into it... "

I figured as much...lol wank-a-thons on the cards I think

over a year ago

A one line profile and 5 pictures of your cock? I can't understand why you are not attracting the ladies.

over a year ago

women do sex after work and after chatting, not much time left in the day if you think about it

over a year ago

"A one line profile and 5 pictures of your cock? I can't understand why you are not attracting the ladies."

I bet you can, i recon you're just saying that!

over a year ago

"A one line profile and 5 pictures of your cock? I can't understand why you are not attracting the ladies."

There was only one cock pic on display yesterday.

By *ed LipstickWoman
over a year ago

Fucksville

"

This

over a year ago

"

OH _abio. You say it so well xx

over a year ago

I honestly think this hits the nail on the head! Yes it is online but the people here are real life people - the same people you might meet in a bar, at the gym, at work or any other social event.

In real life terms, your profile is saying 'I'm a man, I have a penis and I'm up for sex'. Would that cut it in real life?

Even if a woman was just looking for a man who's up for sex, guess what? She would not be short of options! What makes you stand out as different from the rest? Show a little bit of that and I think you'll have more success.

Good luck bro!

over a year ago

Thanks people for all the comments and suggestions...I am indeed listening and ur comments are appreciated...but that said it's difficult for me to change myself...if that makes sense

over a year ago

"Thanks people for all the comments and suggestions...I am indeed listening and ur comments are appreciated...but that said it's difficult for me to change myself...if that makes sense"

If you really have a short vocabulary and no imagination when it comes to photographs, then your profile is fine.

over a year ago

A 2 sentence profile and 4 cock pics!!!!! What do you expect

By *nigmatic1Woman
over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

"A 2 sentence profile and 4 cock pics!!!!! What do you expect"

over a year ago

Cor, look, there are only a few cock pictures, now. The OP genuinely listens.

over a year ago

No one is bullying you OP but the fact you're complaining about women not getting back to you and then looking at your extremely basic profile you wonder why?

A bit more info about you maybe? A few pics of body rather than just your cock?

Are you doing some of those copy and paste messages that most women get lots of everyday that men send the same message to every woman they message?

over a year ago

Its a dog eat dog world

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Then don't expect meets? If what you want is a quickie get on tinder, or go to a bar and just get some woman a drink. No effort, not time, why would someone give you that in return? You're part of a ratio of something like 20 men to every woman. Most women on here get their pick, why would they other with you?

Even those the like being treated 'like meat' would hope for someone to put effort into it...

I figured as much...lol wank-a-thons on the cards I think "

Practice makes perfect; and with a lifetime of practice you must be very near your 10/10 goal by now

over a year ago

I figured as much...lol wank-a-thons on the cards I think

Practice makes perfect; and with a lifetime of practice you must be very near your 10/10 goal by now "

Haha

By *ivinefoxWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

You want women to meet you, a total stranger and do a very intimate act with them with virtually no effort from yourself? Entitled or what?

By *ivinefoxWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

"Yeah true...I guess I don't wanna know a person much...however bad that sounds...just love fucking strangers not to see them again lol"

Well good luck with that...!

Guess Bla bla bla suits you in that case!

over a year ago

You don't sound a very interesting person to chat to from your profile.. 3/4 of you pics are cock pics and you have 3 lines on your profile

By *r an Mrs xMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Just go to a club. Mingle and get known.

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

OP. You've not added anything to your profile or taken any other advice on this thread.

Is it all just too much effort?

over a year ago

"Here's a pic of my cock...blah blah blah....knee deep in clunge due in 5, 4, 3, 2, oh......

Try some effort chuck. I do and I'm knee deep in clunge most nights pmsl "

Clunge.... Classic

By *manda63Woman
over a year ago

Southampton

Fab is hard work sometimes. But you don't have many pics and those are mainly cock plus your profile name makes you sound like you can't be bothered

over a year ago

Clunge.... Classic "

Yeah apparently u can get knee deep in clunge lmso positive my friend lol

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

Clunge.... Classic

Yeah apparently u can get knee deep in clunge lmso positive my friend lol"

Well your profile is no different to what it was 15 hours ago, so good luck with that

over a year ago

Clunge.... Classic

Well your profile is no different to what it was 15 hours ago, so good luck with that"

Cannot please everyone thanks for ur consideration xx

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

Clunge.... Classic

Well your profile is no different to what it was 15 hours ago, so good luck with that

Cannot please everyone thanks for ur consideration xx"

Your original post complained that you can't please ANYone....

over a year ago

Clunge.... Classic

Cannot please everyone thanks for ur consideration xx

Your original post complained that you can't please ANYone...."

On this site yeah lmso I'm no virgin to the scene.

Well this site seemed a closed club initially...but yeah it's upto everyone to do what they wanna do xx

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

op, take a photo of your penis to your doctor , its a small operation to straighten it, sooner the better..connie x

over a year ago

I'm just sitting here waiting for tonight's couple to turn up....having a browse.

Just wondering actually actually really...how many of these similar threads have there been over the years?

How many guys keep asking the same questions...and ignoring the advice/comments given? Or not reading back through all the other threads with the same info?

It always boils down to the same simple formula...

Expectations way too high...effort far to low. Making this site work is not exactly rocket science!

over a year ago

"op, take a photo of your penis to your doctor , its a small operation to straighten it, sooner the better..connie x "

Is there an OP? Lol I do realise it's kinda bent lol

over a year ago

"I'm just sitting here waiting for tonight's couple to turn up....having a browse.

Just wondering actually actually really...how many of these similar threads have there been over the years?

How many guys keep asking the same questions...and ignoring the advice/comments given? Or not reading back through all the other threads with the same info?

It always boils down to the same simple formula...

Expectations way too high...effort far to low. Making this site work is not exactly rocket science!"

Lol I don't know. I'm not gonna change my spots much for a bit more clunge but I see what u mean. Thanks

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

http://www.nhs.uk/chq/pages/875.aspx?categoryid=61&subcategoryid=616

if the link is blocked just google bent penis and read the nhs site..

Peyronie's disease causes the penis to become curved when it’s erect. The condition mostly affects men over 40, although it can happen at any age.

over a year ago

"http://www.nhs.uk/chq/pages/875.aspx?categoryid=61&subcategoryid=616

if the link is blocked just google bent penis and read the nhs site..

Peyronie's disease causes the penis to become curved when it’s erect. The condition mostly affects men over 40, although it can happen at any age."

Oh thanks! It doesn't cause difficulties for me...suppose they won't do it on the NHS lol.

Anyway I'm wary of surgery. I won't do anything if it is causing no issues.

Oh I learnt something new today... Thanks!!

Post new Message to Thread