Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

MFF cattyness

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Relatively new to this experience so looking for more experienced opinions on this. I was with a couple of girls lately however I am quite concerned they are getting really quite catty with each-other . Do other girls on here see threesomes as some kind of challenge or a competition? Basically look on ways to diffuse the situation.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Relatively new to this experience so looking for more experienced opinions on this. I was with a couple of girls lately however I am quite concerned they are getting really quite catty with each-other . Do other girls on here see threesomes as some kind of challenge or a competition? Basically look on ways to diffuse the situation. "

Women do put each other down and are very catty why do you think the majority of women prefer male friends

over a year ago

All parties should be aware of each others' boundaries and no go areas otherwise it could go icky. I'm as guilty as the next woman (or man) of the odd attack of the green eyed monster, honesty and communication is the only way to deflect it. I'm lucky that Number One Chap is rather further up the 'hot as heck scale' than me, but that does occasionally launch random paranoid episodes. I'm also lucky that he knows me (and my occasional bouts of madness) very well and he'd never do anything to unsettle me. If everyone's honest with themselves and each other all is good.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Relatively new to this experience so looking for more experienced opinions on this. I was with a couple of girls lately however I am quite concerned they are getting really quite catty with each-other . Do other girls on here see threesomes as some kind of challenge or a competition? Basically look on ways to diffuse the situation. "

Not all of us but I expect in some situations jealousy and resentment can occur.

over a year ago

My ideal MFF scenario is one where effectively, two of us take turns to pleasure each girl - so In that scenario, I can't really see jealousy, or cattiness, creeping in. Perhaps I'm just naive

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

Interesting...we've never experienced this, but it's probably completely a completely different dynamic.

As an MF couple in an MFF, we are both enjoying pleasuring our guest together and seeing each other being pleasured, so there is no competition or cattiness between the women.

As a single guy, you are presumably in an MFF with two single women, who may be competing for your attention - perhaps that's it?

By *ohnkezCouple
over a year ago

shefiield

I usually play MFF and have never come across this

By *osweet69Couple
over a year ago

portsmouth

Jealousy in swinging? What ever next, thought that was not allowed. We were told proper swingers never got jealous and if you do you should not be swinging.

over a year ago

"Relatively new to this experience so looking for more experienced opinions on this. I was with a couple of girls lately however I am quite concerned they are getting really quite catty with each-other . Do other girls on here see threesomes as some kind of challenge or a competition? Basically look on ways to diffuse the situation.

Women do put each other down and are very catty why do you think the majority of women prefer male friends "

The majority of women don't prefer male friends.

I wouldn't have a threesome with someone I didn't like, where's the fun in that. Choose better, if this keeps happening. As for how to diffuse the situation, why not step back and just stop meeting both of them, they sound pretty immature.

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

In my one MFF experience, I think I was competing with both women for the attention of the other, lol.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Interesting...we've never experienced this, but it's probably completely a completely different dynamic.

As an MF couple in an MFF, we are both enjoying pleasuring our guest together and seeing each other being pleasured, so there is no competition or cattiness between the women.

As a single guy, you are presumably in an MFF with two single women, who may be competing for your attention - perhaps that's it?"

Yeah two single women. Maybe that is it. I will see if talking helps. Though thanks for the help so far guys!

over a year ago

I don't get jealous, but then I like being voyeur sometimes and then joining in again. I guess it depends on the dynamics between the three of you OP - are they vying to be your number 1 choice ?

over a year ago

I've not experienced this and I've participated in MFF where I have been the single female joining a couple and also when I've invited a female to play with us as a couple.

I guess it's a case of making sure everyone's needs are met and expectations or boundaries set clearly.

Maybe it would be different if the M was in fuckbuddy relationships with both women? There could be an element of competing or comparing?

over a year ago

find some more girls

over a year ago

We have had lots of mff fun , and never once experienced any bitchiness or catty behaviour .

over a year ago

I don't know about MFF but i have had a few guys on here try to put down my partner as a bid to try and get me to play with them. It seems to be a ploy used by men as well as women,, put one down to raise yourself up.

Not into it, if i like you i like you, if not no matter how much you put other people down it isn't going to make me like you.

Px

over a year ago

"Jealousy in swinging? What ever next, thought that was not allowed. We were told proper swingers never got jealous and if you do you should not be swinging. "

Post new Message to Thread