Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Pregnancy paranoia.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey,

I had my first meet last night but the girl didn't want use a condom and was quite keen for me to cum inside. I asked her if she was on the pill twice and she said she was, she seemed a like a genuine person but I'm just getting super paranoid now that she wanted to get pregnant. Anyone heard of this happening? Or am I just being completely ridiculous?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hey,

I had my first meet last night but the girl didn't want use a condom and was quite keen for me to cum inside. I asked her if she was on the pill twice and she said she was, she seemed a like a genuine person but I'm just getting super paranoid now that she wanted to get pregnant. Anyone heard of this happening? Or am I just being completely ridiculous? "

I'm hoping you really aren't this naive.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Yes it happens on here and in the real world.

You know that unprotected sex carries a risk of pregnancy in future be more aware.

over a year ago

yes it can be real, which is why looking out for yourself and using a condom is so important when having sex with people you barely know, and that's aside from the risks of sti's from unsafe sex. I certainly hope you refused to go bareback.

By *unguy_4_uMan
over a year ago

Kettering

All I can say is that you wouldn't need to be paranoid if you'd had protected sex.

In this day and age I don't understand why you would put yourself at risk (especially in what I presume was a first meet?) with somebody you don't know.

Is it not something that was discussed prior to the meet? I always like to make clear its safe sex only.

Pregnancy risk is probably the least of your worries after considering what STI's you could catch.

Climbing of my high horse now

over a year ago

"Hey,

I had my first meet last night but the girl didn't want use a condom and was quite keen for me to cum inside. I asked her if she was on the pill twice and she said she was, she seemed a like a genuine person but I'm just getting super paranoid now that she wanted to get pregnant. Anyone heard of this happening? Or am I just being completely ridiculous? "

Whether she'll get pregnant or not I've really no idea - but I think you're taking a hell of a risk having unprotected sex with someone you don't know love.

Wait two weeks and get to your gum clinic. As a swinger you should get checked out every 3 months anyway.

If you choose to risk bareback with your sexual partners that's your choice - but you certainly shouldn't allow yourself to be coerced into it!

If she does get pregnant then obviously ask for Dna testing at the appropriate time!

Big hugs and don't be so silly again lovely - some std's can make a man infertile - and you may want a family one day!! X

over a year ago

Oh dear!

Never mind the pregnancy risk...what about the harming your self risk?

Condoms always. You wouldnt drive a car with a blindfold on would you?

x

over a year ago

Pmsl did you bareback her? Might not just be getting her up the stick you need to worry about

over a year ago

No, I did end up using one because I didn't want to risk it. Surely someone wouldn't want to bring a child into the world that way? She gave me her number and I know where she works, I guess you wouldn't do that if you were planning to dupe someone?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"No, I did end up using one because I didn't want to risk it. Surely someone wouldn't want to bring a child into the world that way? She gave me her number and I know where she works, I guess you wouldn't do that if you were planning to dupe someone?"

That's good then. Why are you paranoid about pregnancy in that case?

over a year ago

Trying to get a feel for whether people think they was her motive or whether I'm just being paranoid. I find quite a crazy idea, surely there are better ways to get pregnant?

over a year ago

"No, I did end up using one because I didn't want to risk it. Surely someone wouldn't want to bring a child into the world that way? She gave me her number and I know where she works, I guess you wouldn't do that if you were planning to dupe someone?"
. Stranger or one night stand pregnancies are very common and some women will sometimes go to any lengths to have a baby... And always plenty of guys out there to assist

over a year ago

She does have a partner as well...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Trying to get a feel for whether people think they was her motive or whether I'm just being paranoid. I find quite a crazy idea, surely there are better ways to get pregnant?"

There are all sorts on here .

It might just be that she prefers to have unprotected sex which is fine if all parties agree in my opinion.

To be honest if I was her and read this I wouldn't meet you again it's incredibly indiscreet.

over a year ago

"Hey,

A girl you had just met, "seemed" genuine?? Are you really that daft youd put yourself at risk of stds, hiv or a poor child all to get your leg over?? Omg

By *eardsandboobsCouple
over a year ago

newcastle sat night

Not sure why you would think she would want you to get her pregnant ? Some people like bareback sex . But we would never put ourselves at risk.

Why are you paranoid about it ? You have now said you used a condom so you have no need to be paranoid.

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

"Hey,

Pregnancy is only one possibility in this situation. Never trust the word of a stranger no matter how nice they seem. Always protect yourself to the best of your ability. Sounds like this may be something she does often so, as suggested above, give it a few weeks then pop down to your local GUM clinic and get checked out for your peace of mind. With regards to pregnancy, that boat has sailed....just be more careful in future!

By *ilthy gentleman 4425Man
over a year ago

Ackworth

not just pregnancy either STD'S

over a year ago

If she's ticking on in age, no ptnr, no kids it's a big possibility she cld be tryn to get pregnant.

Hopefully you didn't go bare back. She cld hve every sti under the sun or worse again hiv/aids.

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"She does have a partner as well..."

And that makes a difference? He may be impotent. They may well be a couple who want a child and like the thought that the baby may not be theirs. The may a couple who like to play "Russian roulette" as to how close they can get without the woman getting pregnant.

If they come out with the "can`t do condoms because of a latex intolerance" bit, and that may be absolutely genuine, there`s always latex free condoms. Not that I get the chance to use them often, I now only carry latex free ones.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

OP do as you wish but consider that seeming genuine doesn't protect you from disease.

Regardless of her motives, did you not see a red flag? If she wanted it bareback with you she's likely done that before with other 'strangers'

over a year ago

Women who are desperate for a child will tell you anything/do anything to get what they want...

over a year ago

I would get down the nearest gum clinic just to be on the safe side when was the last time you was tested x

By *ohn34715Man
over a year ago

near altrincham

I was in a short relationship with a women a few years so ago had sex on first date, she didn't want he to use condoms cos she was " on the pill " already had one kid from some night stand which rang alarm bells! After we split found she got pregnant with a guy she met straight after me, lucky escape I think

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

"No, I did end up using one because I didn't want to risk it. Surely someone wouldn't want to bring a child into the world that way? She gave me her number and I know where she works, I guess you wouldn't do that if you were planning to dupe someone?

Women who are desperate for a child will tell you anything/do anything to get what they want..."

I know of a few guys who have been caught out. I have no respect for women who behave this way. I'm desperate for a child but this is not the way to go about it. Poor kids born this way

Post new Message to Thread