Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

No views/winks/messages

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well we have been on here for a while now but for the last 3-4 months we are only getting 1 view every other day and that's if we are lucky. No winks at all and definitely no messages. We have changed profile pic a few times and updated status but nothing g works. We haven't met anyone for the last 7 months due to mainly time and family issues but not even getting the offers. We are contemplating leaving but don't want to lose the veris that we do have. Is it just the time of year or the site or maybe us?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't forget a lot of people view in stealth mode so more people will be looking than you would see. I don't see anything wrong with the text on your profile, hopefully things will pick up soon for you

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Well we have been on here for a while now but for the last 3-4 months we are only getting 1 view every other day and that's if we are lucky. No winks at all and definitely no messages. We have changed profile pic a few times and updated status but nothing g works. We haven't met anyone for the last 7 months due to mainly time and family issues but not even getting the offers. We are contemplating leaving but don't want to lose the veris that we do have. Is it just the time of year or the site or maybe us?"

Are you actively messaging people? I don't think it's you

By *ecretgamesMan
over a year ago

the moon

Could easily be that stealth mode !!! So many closet perverts on here unlike me !!! A proud pervert so I'll drop you a wink with a little Irish luck

Always around for random chats too so if you feel like a chat don't be shy

By *ecretgamesMan
over a year ago

the moon

Wait !!! No luck for you since you have all guys blocked

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Wait !!! No luck for you since you have all guys blocked "

They're only looking for couples

over a year ago

Pics of the guy that aren't a cock may help... When I'm looking for a couple I need to see both as need to be attracted to both.

over a year ago

"Pics of the guy that aren't a cock may help... When I'm looking for a couple I need to see both as need to be attracted to both. "

This

I'd never message a couple first if they don't have pics of both people.

-Courtney

over a year ago

"Pics of the guy that aren't a cock may help... When I'm looking for a couple I need to see both as need to be attracted to both.

This

I'd never message a couple first if they don't have pics of both people.

-Courtney "

Thanks- we appreciate the thoughts on the pics. We didn't have them on at first and some said to put some on lol. We get that it's a couple thing but getting pics of both of us without showing faces can be a little difficult. We are a large couple and if pics of hubby and belly were posted we can ensure still no winks lol. Maybe no pics at all? We do have face pics and full body clothed pics on friends pics but nit many get that far lol.

We will have to start getting creative with the camera- thank you x

over a year ago

The pics don't have to be of both together... so one cab take a picture of the other... Thats not difficult.. I take pics of myself......

A lot of people don't go by your description.. They go by what they can see in pictures... So having honest pictures of yourselves.. Clothed or unclothed will undoubtedly help a fair bit.

over a year ago

I'd like to think we'd be happy to meet you but the distance is a bit much. Your photos are a bit dated at least if him. As others have said a photo together isn't important (to some) but recent photos and something showing off male would be helpful.

Hope this helps

over a year ago

You can get more attention by adding updated photos/updating status so you show up on your local feed

We get over 100 views a day but still very little interest in us, just the way it is

By *exybabyMan
over a year ago

Canterbury....ish

Hi

Well I would wink you...if I could! Even if only to make you feel better. You should be in my shoes....contact is very minimal....but hey ho

By *iscellaneousCouple
over a year ago

Idle

There's a stealth mode?!

MiscF x

over a year ago

I think you're a bit "niche".

over a year ago

"I think you're a bit "niche"."

May we ask what kind of "niche" you mean??

Post new Message to Thread