Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

finding a cuck

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone know if there's any dating events in England for wannabe cucks/cuckoldress?

After 10 years very happily single thinking I'd be wasting my life being in a relationship I've realised that's because I don't want a vanilla relationship!

I've always fancied dating events for fun but felt it wasn't fair coz I'd just be wasting genuine guy's time, but I would love the opportunity to meet potential cucks!

I've tried to google such events but no joy!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ong riderMan
over a year ago

belfast

No need to look any further...you've found me! X

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Anyone know if there's any dating events in England for wannabe cucks/cuckoldress?

After 10 years very happily single thinking I'd be wasting my life being in a relationship I've realised that's because I don't want a vanilla relationship!

I've always fancied dating events for fun but felt it wasn't fair coz I'd just be wasting genuine guy's time, but I would love the opportunity to meet potential cucks!

I've tried to google such events but no joy!"

Yes, on a well known fetish lifestyle site there are groups for cuckolding, and there are sometimes events at fetish clubs with a focus on that dynamic.

over a year ago

"No need to look any further...you've found me! X"

if only it was that easy!!

over a year ago

"Anyone know if there's any dating events in England for wannabe cucks/cuckoldress?

Yes, on a well known fetish lifestyle site there are groups for cuckolding, and there are sometimes events at fetish clubs with a focus on that dynamic."

Great, thankyou. I'll look into that

By *otwifecuckcoupleCouple
over a year ago

New Port richy

I love being a cuck have Bn in the lifestyle for years Watching your wife take pleasure from other men just dont get any better haven't found any clubs around us that do cuck stuff

over a year ago

There are plenty of cucks on here who are also single. One meet advert will bring many applicants, it's the sifting that's gonna be the issue.

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

May I b so curious as to ask what is a cuck ?? Is it a partner who just watches their partner get pleasured bye another guy n can't join in . R could b in another room r at home .

By *ong riderMan
over a year ago

belfast

"May I b so curious as to ask what is a cuck ?? Is it a partner who just watches their partner get pleasured bye another guy n can't join in . R could b in another room r at home . "

Probably best if you read up on it and then try it out or make you're own decision. Some cucks just watch, some join in, some clean up, some will suck the bull etc. Chastity, humiliation, cross dressing, spanking and other kinky stuff are considered elements of the lifestyle.

over a year ago

"There are plenty of cucks on here who are also single. One meet advert will bring many applicants, it's the sifting that's gonna be the issue."

Thanks, Sifting through no problem, I'm not in any kind of rush I've waited long enough already lol

Might get myself to the midlands for a weekend and set myself up a speed dating event in Costa, with potential cucks from around The UK lol

over a year ago

"May I b so curious as to ask what is a cuck ?? Is it a partner who just watches their partner get pleasured bye another guy n can't join in . R could b in another room r at home .

Probably best if you read up on it and then try it out or make you're own decision. Some cucks just watch, some join in, some clean up, some will suck the bull etc. Chastity, humiliation, cross dressing, spanking and other kinky stuff are considered elements of the lifestyle."

thankyou!! I am not very good with words

By *ong riderMan
over a year ago

belfast

"There are plenty of cucks on here who are also single. One meet advert will bring many applicants, it's the sifting that's gonna be the issue.

Thanks, Sifting through no problem, I'm not in any kind of rush I've waited long enough already lol

Might get myself to the midlands for a weekend and set myself up a speed dating event in Costa, with potential cucks from around The UK lol "

I'll be there I'll hand over my chastity key as I bring your latte down...

over a year ago

"There are plenty of cucks on here who are also single. One meet advert will bring many applicants, it's the sifting that's gonna be the issue.

Might get myself to the midlands for a weekend and set myself up a speed dating event in Costa, with potential cucks from around The UK lol "

Haha, speed dating for cucks. Sounds like my kind of day. :D

over a year ago

Might get myself to the midlands for a weekend and set myself up a speed dating event in Costa, with potential cucks from around The UK lol

Haha, speed dating for cucks. Sounds like my kind of day. :D"

mine too!! Somebody should definitely host an event, I would but apart from the fact I live out in the sticks, I'm not the organising type. Plus I'd be selfish and make it so I was the only potential cuckoldress

By *XHNHWoman
over a year ago

Stokeish...

Haha, speed dating for cucks. Sounds like my kind of day. :D"

I'd come if it was in the mids!

By *ierre1Man
over a year ago

Hinckley

I am a wannsbe cuck here living in the mids alsointerested in this kind of event. I an interested in clean up duties, getting the bull ready, being chastised. Etc

By *ierre1Man
over a year ago

Hinckley

[Removed by poster at 23/02/16 20:58:38]

By *ierre1Man
over a year ago

Hinckley

I am a wannabe cuck living in the mids also interested in this kind of event. I am interested in clean up duties, getting the bull ready, being chastised. Etc

Edited errors

By *ingle ex cuckMan
over a year ago

chester

I've tried to google such events but no joy!"

It is hard your right and I'm surprised nobody had seen a gap in the market for a uk Cuck dating site as they are quite well established in the US

There is an app out for Cuck dating

But I think it's still in its early days

I think it's OXO or XOX or similar

But you will need a smart phone

Having been in a Cuck marriage myself

I too realise vanilla relationships is not what I want

Good luck

over a year ago

When you find him tell me where he was hiding the little bleeders been missing for god knows how long

over a year ago

It is hard your right and I'm surprised nobody had seen a gap in the market for a uk Cuck dating site as they are quite well established in the US

There is an app out for Cuck dating

But I think it's still in its early days

I think it's OXO or XOX or similar

But you will need a smart phone

Having been in a Cuck marriage myself

I too realise vanilla relationships is not what I want

Good luck "

Thankyou

There was a UK site I found and it mentioned dating in the name but it was definitely not a dating site, very similar to here, I'm quite happy with the set up here for that kind of thing, so deleted after a couple of days.

I'd happily pay to be a member of a genuine site, with the hope of meeting genuine cucks. I wouldn't even saying I'm looking for a relationship, just want to meet the kind of guys I could potentially date without feeling like I'm wasting their time.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

mine too!! Somebody should definitely host an event, I would but apart from the fact I live out in the sticks, I'm not the organising type. Plus I'd be selfish and make it so I was the only potential cuckoldress "

I found a couple who do cuck events and I asked if singles went to find one but they said it was more for established cuck couples and bulls not wannabe or single cucks. I'm up for Costa too!

over a year ago

mine too!! Somebody should definitely host an event, I would but apart from the fact I live out in the sticks, I'm not the organising type. Plus I'd be selfish and make it so I was the only potential cuckoldress

I found a couple who do cuck events and I asked if singles went to find one but they said it was more for established cuck couples and bulls not wannabe or single cucks. I'm up for Costa too! "

Yeah, I've found that on the forums when I've tried searching.

I wonder what Costa would make of it

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple
over a year ago

Nr coleford

Yuk Costa Coffee

over a year ago

"Yuk Costa Coffee "

I don't even drink coffee (unless in the form of Tia Maria)

over a year ago

We've held cuckolding parties in Manchester and had a few single cucks asking to attend so they are out there

over a year ago

"We've held cuckolding parties in Manchester and had a few single cucks asking to attend so they are out there"

do single cucks attend your cuckolding parties then or is that not what they're for?

over a year ago

"We've held cuckolding parties in Manchester and had a few single cucks asking to attend so they are out there"

Presumably they are people who want to enter a cuck relationship, rather than being cucks per se.

over a year ago

"We've held cuckolding parties in Manchester and had a few single cucks asking to attend so they are out there

Presumably they are people who want to enter a cuck relationship, rather than being cucks per se."

Not always some looking to serve couples that attend but the problem is those couples already have a cuck

over a year ago

"We've held cuckolding parties in Manchester and had a few single cucks asking to attend so they are out there

Presumably they are people who want to enter a cuck relationship, rather than being cucks per se.

Not always some looking to serve couples that attend but the problem is those couples already have a cuck"

Surely they're 'submissive' if they want to serve couples.

'Cuck' implies a specific thing (to me anyway) of a man who is in a relationship with a woman, and the woman has sex with other people and in the process humiliates the cuck.

So while you can be interested in looking for a cuck relationship if you're single, you're not really a cuck if you don't have a cuckolder.

over a year ago

Not always some looking to serve couples that attend but the problem is those couples already have a cuck

'Cuck' implies a specific thing (to me anyway) of a man who is in a relationship with a woman, and the woman has sex with other people and in the process humiliates the cuck.

So while you can be interested in looking for a cuck relationship if you're single, you're not really a cuck if you don't have a cuckolder."

Totally agree and that's what often tell them that they need to find a cuckolder to attend and that pairing them up with a single female wouldn't work. There's the whole mix of emotion that a cuck goes through that can only come from being in a loving relationship but knowing that your partner is going to seek sexual intercourse with other men.

over a year ago

So while you can be interested in looking for a cuck relationship if you're single, you're not really a cuck if you don't have a cuckolder.

Totally agree and that's what often tell them that they need to find a cuckolder to attend and that pairing them up with a single female wouldn't work. There's the whole mix of emotion that a cuck goes through that can only come from being in a loving relationship but knowing that your partner is going to seek sexual intercourse with other men."

And what exquisite exstacy and torture it is too....

I agree completely, without the love, trust, adoration and built up understanding between the couple, Im not sure how it would work.

Just our opinion of course, and the way we perceive the 'lifestyle' we have chosen.

Good luck though OP

over a year ago

would love to be a bull for a nice cuckold couple

Post new Message to Thread