Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

is it true

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

That those with really long cocks find it hard keeping or even getting a solid solid erection ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I imagine it is so yes, it would have something to do with blood flow and the amount allowed/needed to maintain a full erection. I could be wrong of course

over a year ago

I seen it on a programme few months ago . Jonah the amercian 15" wopper was on it

over a year ago

From what we have experienced in the past we would say that for the majority this is true...

over a year ago

What length tho ? Im 8" long 7" girth fully erect and mine really does stay solid as fuk . Like brick type solid

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

"That those with really long cocks find it hard keeping or even getting a solid solid erection ? "
Not in steves case

over a year ago

No idea... Had a guy I met off here that was over ten inches and quite girthy. No idea on width. He didn't struggle most of the time but would go dizzy after occasionally.

Yet met with a few couples where the guy was 8inch plus.. And they would faint almost if it was hard for too long x

over a year ago

"No idea... Had a guy I met off here that was over ten inches and quite girthy. No idea on width. He didn't struggle most of the time but would go dizzy after occasionally.

Yet met with a few couples where the guy was 8inch plus.. And they would faint almost if it was hard for too long x "

really ? Fainted, wow

over a year ago

I think that was his blue pill getting the better of him

By *epper123Woman
over a year ago

London

My ex husband was twelve inches .... that is why he is my ex. First time I saw it it was down to his knee .... or seemed that way. Was a massive shock for me (but as we only consummated the marriage on our honeymoon it was a bit too late for that). He never fainted and was rock hard too much! we had beautiful children together but I got to dreading the sex because it was sooooo painful I used to run away. Eyes bigger than my stomach, or something like that. I stick with a couple less inches now and it's a tight squeeze.

By *artinlycraMan
over a year ago

southport

My cock is 6" and very thick. I'm circumsised so have a huge bell end ! It stays hard all the time its used

By *artinlycraMan
over a year ago

southport

"My cock is 6" and very thick. I'm circumsised so have a huge bell end ! It stays hard all the time its used"

over a year ago

"My cock is 6" and very thick. I'm circumsised so have a huge bell end ! It stays hard all the time its used"

im uncut and my bell ends huge ?

Post new Message to Thread