Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Did it work?

Jump to newest

By *ordonBennett OP   Man
over a year ago

dover

Wouldn't it be good to hear from some of those many guys who have asked for profile advice to return to the forum to inform us how they've got on, particularly if the advice worked...?

It'd be helpful for those currently seeking advice too.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

dover

Maybe the advice given on the forums didn't work....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe, they didn't take the advice on board properly, and continued like they did before..

over a year ago

Just have a look through threads and see which ones a re now unlos

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Yes it would be interesting to know.

I gave advice to one guy who's success rate was almost instant (no, not with me) lol

over a year ago

dover

"Yes it would be interesting to know.

I gave advice to one guy who's success rate was almost instant (no, not with me) lol

"

I was thinking it might be nice for a single guy who was helped by the forum and who went on to do well on the site to come back on and say so, and maybe encourage others who struggle, specifically mentioning that he had too.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I wish they'd take the bloody advice never mind coming back on and thanking us for it!

over a year ago

dover

"I wish they'd take the bloody advice never mind coming back on and thanking us for it! "

Yes indeed!

I'm talking of the few that do...

over a year ago

Yep.

I was told to dress like a girl and put bi in my profile.

I get stacks of messages from guys, girls and couples.

Thanks forumites

over a year ago

dover

My guess is that a few benefit form the advice but most just carry on as they are and eventually go UNLOS

over a year ago

dover

Generally on whining threads you get guys who chime in, and say they can't get meets either, or people giving advice, which is fair enough, though on occasions the self-appointed role of expert is not always apt or justified.

What I'd find refreshing is someone passing on advice they got a while ago from someone advising them on the forum, giving them tips that really helped.

It would be a kind of tribute to those that do spend time and effort advising other on the forum

over a year ago

I (Mr) asked for advice for starting my own profile yesterday, took the advice given, set up a profile this afternoon and am speaking to 2 single ladies already. Thats 1 more than in a whole year on our joint profile, so gotta say thanks to those that helped with that

over a year ago

I was helped out on my first time round, made me feel welcomed and was given lots of advice on profile etc... The advice was great, and second time round im having fun on here, thanks to the forum regulars for being friendly and not pushed away.

over a year ago

dover

"I (Mr) asked for advice for starting my own profile yesterday, took the advice given, set up a profile this afternoon and am speaking to 2 single ladies already. Thats 1 more than in a whole year on our joint profile, so gotta say thanks to those that helped with that "

This, and the next posting, are the kind of testimonies and views ive been seeking to elicit on this thread...

Post new Message to Thread