Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Swinging holidays/hotels

Jump to newest

By *parkly_rainbow_unicorn OP   Woman
over a year ago

Norfolk

Hi

we was wondering if anyone knows where any swinging holidays/hotels are within the United Kingdom

and if so any recommendations...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you find any let us know???

By *anillanomoreCouple
over a year ago

Chichester

Lots of the clubs have rooms you can stay in. The Silverleigh is a good winter option.

By *anillanomoreCouple
over a year ago

Chichester

Hotel de vie is not a swingers hotel but would be perfect for a meet.

over a year ago

Like 2 go out in our caravan 4 the weekends so any camp sites would be good 2 know

By *thlone169Man
over a year ago

athlone

definitely one in Blackpool,not been there but i have read good reviews,ill have a look to see if i can find the name and contact details and report back

By *thlone169Man
over a year ago

athlone

check out Paradise Blackpool on this site, might be helpful to you,,, happy swinging

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"Hi

we was wondering if anyone knows where any swinging holidays/hotels are within the United Kingdom

and if so any recommendations... "

There are a few in Blackpool, the Paradise like the poster above mentioned seems the most popular, there are also swinging clubs like the Townhouse that allow overnight stay for a small price

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Like 2 go out in our caravan 4 the weekends so any camp sites would be good 2 know"

The Vanilla Alternative do a festival in the summer where you can camp, bring caravans etc.

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

Swingfields. Check it out in the club section. 4 days amazing fun. Caravans, camping, motor homes. Hundreds of swingers, shops, food outlets, demonstrations, daft competitions, hot tubs, music and lots of sex. Highly recommend xx

over a year ago

"Hotel de vie is not a swingers hotel but would be perfect for a meet."

Agree this place is amazing, have stopped in both suites and wow what a place.

Especially the box under the bed!

By *anillanomoreCouple
over a year ago

Chichester

"Hotel de vie is not a swingers hotel but would be perfect for a meet.

Especially the box under the bed! "

we stayed in the scarlet suite ad had the whole hotel to ourselves, it was amazing.

over a year ago

"check out Paradise Blackpool on this site, might be helpful to you,,, happy swinging "

I've heard VERY mixed reviews!

This is where I think fab might be changed - the club/hotel reviews section is very subjective and open to abuse! I'd love a trip advisor type review system on here which grades things like cleanliness, facilities, friendliness of staff etc - much more useful than reviews from people who base their review on whether they got a shag on the night - or whether it's a 'secret profile' of an employee/competitor!

over a year ago

we stayed in the scarlet suite ad had the whole hotel to ourselves, it was amazing. "

That's the one we have booked for Mrs bday in Feb, just wondering whether to take a young lady friend of ours with us

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

Eureka in Kent rent out Kabins in there grounds,it hard to find but well worth it when you do,it's the best place to go in the summer,I just wish it was near were I live i would be there every weekend.

By *anillanomoreCouple
over a year ago

Chichester

[Removed by poster at 13/01/16 16:38:22]

By *anillanomoreCouple
over a year ago

Chichester

we stayed in the scarlet suite ad had the whole hotel to ourselves, it was amazing.

That's the one we have booked for Mrs bday in Feb, just wondering whether to take a young lady friend of ours with us "

I have often thought it could be amazing if couples rented each of the rooms for a weekend. You must be able to fit at least four in one of those Jacuzzis. It would be an expensive weekend but it is the ideal place.

over a year ago

That's the one we have booked for Mrs bday in Feb, just wondering whether to take a young lady friend of ours with us

I have often thought it could be amazing if couples rented each of the rooms for a weekend. You must be able to fit at least four in one of those Jacuzzis. It would be an expensive weekend but it is the ideal place. "

Only four? Your just not trying haha. The one in the Parisian dreams suite is easily 6-8 with room to pass the soap

Renting the whole place sounds like a great idea, might have to start a thread on that and see who is up for it

Post new Message to Thread