Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Finding it difficult

Jump to newest

By *attbowden82 OP   Man
over a year ago

tonbridge

Been on here for a while been using a couples account. Have wanted to meet a guy to meet date and meet with my girlfriend.

Have tried three times only to have three no shows. I find it rude when we have made effort to travel there.

We are both in our forties hoping we are not over the hill. Any advice on how this can be avoided.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Been on here for a while been using a couples account. Have wanted to meet a guy to meet date and meet with my girlfriend.

Have tried three times only to have three no shows. I find it rude when we have made effort to travel there.

We are both in our forties hoping we are not over the hill. Any advice on how this can be avoided."

Get yourselves a couples profile. Speak with anyone interested on the phone first and use common sense.

over a year ago

we always speak on phone first - female to female - and we often arrange a social meet before the play meet too - m x

over a year ago

"Been on here for a while been using a couples account. Have wanted to meet a guy to meet date and meet with my girlfriend.

We are both in our forties hoping we are not over the hill. Any advice on how this can be avoided."

First advice as always organised social , party or club

Don't be scared to say it's your

First time and you are looking

If you really want to meet other couples go for couples that meet regularly

And alway have a backup plan if your going to

Meet go to a pub if they don't turn up enjoy the night anyway

over a year ago

Sort your profile out , it looks like you have been on here seven years with one meet from ages ago and why isn't your partner on the profile with you ?

By *ndm4444Man
over a year ago

Tonbridge

Hi Matt

I've sent you a message and will always turn up so hope to hear back from you.

Pete

Post new Message to Thread